23 – Five Decoys
1k 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zhanye Black
CHARM: 56/00
AGI: 64/00
STR: 52/100
INT: 74/100
LUCKY: ??
Cooking: 75/100
Workout: 46/100
Champions Strike: 64/100
Voice: 35/100 -> 36/100
Drive: 43/100
Piano: 51/100
Points to Distribute: 0

I looked at my status and was surprised at how many skills were already appearing. It was very rewarding! My inner RPG player was screaming in anticipation when imagining all the statuses at maximum.

Tonight I went to sleep satisfied, making me wake up invigorated the next day. After bathing and eating breakfast, a few seconds after opening the live stream the comments I was already used to started to appear.

[DramaticVanilla: Mooorning Zyy! You take a long time to start making the live stream, I have to stay up all night waiting for your goodwill to wake up... why don't you open sooner? So I won't have to wait that long! ^^]

[SilentMuffyn: Morning Zy.]

"NEVER START WITH THE DRAMA, Vanilla, you know very well that I always start Live Stream at this time, why don't you sleep early and wake up early with me?" I said pretending to be angry.

[Hamza: Bring the popcorn that the show is about to start, our first Zy vs. Vanilla session is starting, you don't have to hurry, there's room for everybody!]

[DramaticVanilla: But you could start early for me!!!! I'm here every day!]

"I'm here every day too! Come on, tonight you're going to sleep early to wake up early tomorrow, then you tell me what you think. Okay?" I said quietly.

[DramaticVanilla: Okk... ]

While we were playing, more people started coming in on the live stream. It seems that the audience saw the difference between my live stream and the other Streamers, where I'm very excited here, I play with the audience, I give tips. On the other live streams, the streamers just keep playing a loud song and hardly say anything.

As far as I can tell, almost 90% of the people who watch my live stream once start to follow me daily.

When my [CS] opened, I saw that there was a friend request for me, but what surprised me was when I saw the nickname of the person who sent me the message. [KennyS]¹

That really surprised me... maybe it was just a coincidence? But it was a very high coincidence when he told me that he was the AWPER of his team.

When I pressed the button to accept the friendship request, a torrent of messages half for me from him. All the messages were from him complaining that I was taking too long and that I could wake up early.

[Zy: Hey, did you see what I said to Vanilla?]

[KennyS: So... actually I sent these messages before you said it to that guy, you can ignore it hahaha, I think I'll try to change my routine as you said...]

When I put in to look for a prank, I turned to my chat and said. "Guys, you can celebrate, you know that my forte is the tactics of In-Game Leader, so I almost never play in another position and I give a lot of tips to those who play in the other positions. But guess what? Now we'll have a Diamond 1 AWPER playing with me, so if you're also an AWPER, get ready for me to start giving important hints."

[Kwan: TT^TT Finally!]

[Kinki: This is the best day of my life! Finally, I'll be able to learn how to play AWP to get out of silver.]

[Jon Lin: You from the previous comment, if you're in the silver and insist on playing AWP, it's because you're stupid, you have to pick a P90 and shoot your way out.]

[Hamza: I agree with what you said, P90 IS LIFE.]

When I saw the comments becoming a fight between P90 fanatics and P90 haters I started to laugh. This kind of thing happened in his old world, and apparently, it happened a lot in his present world, too.

"Well, since the map we found was Mirage, I think we can use a tactic that I really like. Mwahahaha". I said with an evil laugh that scared the chat people.

"Good morning team, let's make a very different tactic? I'm sure we can get the first round like this." I said no chat by voice to my team.

"If you have a tactic, let's follow. How will it be?" Kenny said in the voice chat as if we don't know each other to influence the team to agree.

And it worked. "Everybody buys a decoy each. When the match starts, stay where I'll be and we'll play all the decoys at the same time. After that, we'll get into the good stuff through the lower tunnel, the five of us together. If we can kill 1 or 2 the round will be ours." I said.

"Hoho, that looks like at least it'll be fun, kid. You can count on me." The green player said.

"You can count on me too hahaha." The yellow player said.

And finally, the last person left to confirm was the blue one, who replied. "Okay.

With us five ready, I played the first decoy grenade while the other four players played as well. We ran off to Bomb A non-stop, getting there we saw a confused Counter-Terrorist standing trying to understand these 5 grenades making a lot of shooting noise on his side. Before he could react, Kenny already hit a headshot at him and we dominated the Bomb A for us.

When the first round ended in victory, the people in the chat were crazy.

[Random Viewer 1: OMG ZY! How did you think of that? Hahaha]

[Random Viewer 2: I need to call my friends to see this, I think with this strategy we will be able to climb the ranking.]

[Random Viewer 3: Previous post +1]

+2
+4
+6
+10
+15
+20

1 - KennyS in the professional world of CS:GO was the winner of the "Player of the Year 2015" award, and is considered by many as the best AWPER in the world.

======================
The 26th chapter is already published on Patreon. Wanna suport me and read it?
Patre on.com/Zhanye
♥ ♥ ♥
======================

23