13 – Crap…
1.2k 6 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Annyeong haseyo, Liza." I say smiling as I turn around to get out.

Even without turning to look at her, I'm sure she was surprised to hear me say "goodbye" to her in Korean. Since that was the only phrase I knew, I had to leave before she asked any questions.

Arriving home, the eyes of my siblings shine in joy as I see the pizza boxes in my hands.

My father and mother had already prepared a chocolate for us to eat dessert after the pizza, so we all sat together just with the plates and eating pizza with our hands while watching TV.

Eating pizza with your hands was very good! Definitely, holding her with your fingers while biting each bite without a fork to get in your way increases the pizza's flavor factor by at least 100%.

After taking the chocolate and eating the pizza, we were all lying on the couch with satisfied faces and round bellies. Seeing my belly like this reminded me of something I needed to test. 'Status!' I said mentally.

Zhanye Black
Lvl: 01
CHARM: 45/100 -> 44/100
AGI: 52/100 -> 53/100
STR: 31/100 -> 35/100
INT: 68/100 -> 69/100
LUCKY: ??
Cooking: 73/100
Workout: 22/100 -> 24/100
Champions Strike: 52/100
Points to Distribute: 1

Ohh noo, when I looked at my CHARM I saw something I didn't want to be true. I had lost a point because I had a lot of pizza and chocolate today. The fat on both of you will probably give me some acne tomorrow... drug... I figured there was no way I could decrease the points I gained in status, but I have to be careful not to lose all my progress. Probably the agility I gained today would give me 2 points, but because I ate too much, I only decreased to 1 point at the end of the day.

I imagine it's probably easier to earn points with the system than to lose, since I spent the two weeks eating a lot of crap despite working out. If I were a normal person, I wouldn't have a comeback that small.

If I don't extrapolate, and only eat once in a while, instead of every day, as the açaí has become routine, I can raise my status without having to make a very strict diet.

After resting for a while on the couch, I got up and headed for my room.

Surfing the internet on my computer, I entered QiTube (the YouTube of this world) and started searching for streamers, but what I saw disappointed me a bit. It seems that the streamers don't post the highlights and clips of the funny parts of their live on QiTube.

This could be an opportunity for me, I'll start remembering my viewers to clip everything cool and interesting that I do to make a compiled and post on QiTube besides the interesting matches that I play.

In my past life, the thing that happened the most was streamers playing one or two games and editing them to make a 10-minute video funny. The streamers of this world here only do his livestreams and don't post much on QiTube.

I created a channel on QiTube following the same name as my channel on the livestream site, Zy. Two letters, a short, elegant name that draws attention. I thought absolutely denying the possibility of putting Zhanye and nobody knowing how to pronounce.

When I confirmed the record and officially created the channel, a notification appeared to me.

Mission: Reach 1,000 subscribers on QiTube. Reward: 20 points of mastery.]

Wait, did I get another mission now? And the reward of this mission is a different kind of points... mastery points... maybe those points are for the skills? If I use these 20 points in Champions Strike will I become a pro? I'll need to examine the possibilities after I get the reward.

It's always nice to have more missions with more rewards hahaha, if you want system, you can give me as many missions as you want!

Happy with the new discovery, I took the time before bed to create an art for my two channels, QiTube and livestreams.

With an image editing application I created a logo with black background and two golden letters in the center "Zy". It was pretty simple, but it was better than leaving nothing. The time I took to make something so simple was very long, so after I made it I went to sleep.

The next day, I woke up with a lot of motivation to improve after remembering the mission I received yesterday about growing the channel on QiTube. After the bath, I opened my mission window to see how I'd look.

[Range 1k on QiTube.]
Do at least 4 hours of livestream for 5 people or more. Reward: 1 statistic point.]

Hmm, it seems that the difficulty of the mission is adjusting to generate challenge. That's good, having some goal for the day is always a good thing to increase productivity. The mission I got from QiTube may take a while to achieve, since the first thousand entries are always the hardest to achieve, but with the "innovation" that I'll have compared to other QiTubers, I think I'll have no problem.

Damn! I just remembered I forgot to text Liza yesterday... Damn it, I hope she doesn't get mad at me... I'm starting to think worried.

"Good morning." I told you when I walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning, Zhanye." My parents said.

"Good morning, bro." Henry said it out loud while Sue said it in sign language.

I stroked both their heads while I asked my mother. "Mom, do you know Liza?" I needed to recognize the territory that I would enter.

"Yes, she's our neighbor. Did you know her?" She asked with a smile to my father who insinuated something. "You know, she's really pretty."

"Mom! I'm just curious. Do you know what her personality is like?" I asked a little embarrassed. I may be very shameless at times, but talking to parents about this kind of thing is shameful, now I understand what people meant when they complained about it in my old world and I didn't understand it.

"Hmm, I know. She's very nice and mature. Her parents are very funny, if I'm not mistaken her father has a rock band, so she kind of matured a little early since he went out to do shows at night." My mother spoke as she tried to remember.

"Oh, she lives alone with her father?" I asked.

"No, there live her parents, she and her older brother." My mother said thoughtfully. "You're very curious about her, why is that?"

Seeing her questioning look, I quickly changed the subject. "Wow, this toast is one of the best I've ever had, you're the best, Mom." I said with a smile.

"Oh, son, you know how to please me." She said with a smile, quickly forgetting the question she had asked after hearing the praise I had given.

"Uff." I sighed in relief.

22