34 – Her name is Jennifer
1.1k 4 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While I was having breakfast, clearly excited to know that my mission would be completed quickly, I remembered Daniel's invitation and told my parents. "So, Mom, Daniel called me to a party tonight. He told me several other people from the school will be there."

"Ohh! This is a good opportunity for you to meet your new colleagues. Do you intend to go?" He asked while raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah, he told me I could stop by his house to pick him up around 7:00." I answered while biting on a piece of toast.

"And you will drink?" She asked worried since she had never seen me drink before, she did not know how my tolerance to alcohol was. It would be awful if I drank and did something I would regret.

I recently discovered that the laws against drinking and driving in this world are very lenient, mainly because I don't live in a very big city, the police here are not very strict at this point. But even so, like my mother, I don't know what my tolerance to alcohol is like either, so I decided that since it's my first party, I'll drink little.

"Probably just try a little, I don't want to get drunk at my first party." I said with a little laugh.

"I'm reassured to hear that." She responded after she took a sigh of relief.

When I finish breakfast, I open my mission screen automatically, since I do it every day, but this time there was no mission available for me. Reminding me that today was Saturday. "If the system really doesn't want me to stream live on Saturday, what can I do until party time?" I thought.

I took my cell phone out of my pocket and noticed that my video views had grown by 1,000 by the time I took my shower and breakfast.

I opened the curious comment session to see what people thought and most said the same thing. People who had come to tell about how this song helped them get over their breakup or people who regretted things they did in the relationship and wanted to get back together and didn't know-how.

Seeing this kind of frustration in people reminded me of one of the songs that I saved the copyright. It was one of the songs that I had the most fun singing, but although it wasn't very famous in my previous world, it certainly had one of the lyrics that helped me get back together. "I'll show you what a song to remember!" I said on my cell phone while I was walking up to my room, to record this song today.

But when I open my wardrobe, I see that all the pieces are too big for me, I couldn't make a cool aesthetic for the video with any combination, so hopefully I took my mobile and opened the application from my virtual bank.

There, I saw the $350 I managed to make this week and with determination, I told myself. "This will be an investment so I can earn more in the future."

Convinced of my own words, I went downstairs and got the car keys to the nearest mall.

The place was very beautiful, the floor was very clean, shops were open, some people were having ice cream while they talked to each other, this quiet atmosphere made a bit of a fuss this month.

Resolving to get some rest, I bought an ice cream cone and sat on one of the benches as I watched the clouds pass and thought about everything that has changed in my life since I arrived.

My parents, who used to worry a lot that I would come back and lock myself in my room like at other times were now much more open with me, my siblings, who before I could feel that they were still a little afraid to come and talk to me, now they came to play in my room while I did live stream.

Sometimes even participating in live streams and attracting the love of several people because of their fluffiness.

I managed to make a friend who cared about me exactly as friends should.

I think it would be very difficult for me to get a better life than the one I'm having.

I noticed that I was sitting alone on a bench having an ice cream attracted the look of some girls, not to say that I didn't notice their gaze, I turned towards the group and gave a light smile, before getting up and throwing the paper I received with the ice cream in the trash. I finished eating and got up to do what I came here to do.

Looking around the Shopping Center stores, I noticed several brands that I had never heard of in my life, and others that I'm sure I know of. One of these was an Adidas store, I was always a big fan of this brand in my previous world, and since I was here for this, I decided to go into this store first to look for what I wanted.

**Jeniffer POV**

Hey, my name is Jeniffer and I work at Adidas Park Shopping. Normally I only work part-time here during the week, and I get the weekend off since I have to study in the morning, but since I went on vacation, I thought to make a little extra money wasn't a bad idea.

Today it was a very boring day, even though it was Saturday the movement was very weak, and the few people who entered the store to go shopping were undecided people who spent more than an hour to choose and in the end, took only one piece of clothing or none at all.

Until a blonde woman came in with very wide clothes and started looking at the men's session clothes. From what I've seen the way she dresses, maybe she likes other women?

Anyway, I approached her so I could help her choose what she wanted and I greeted her with my usual greeting. "Good morning, miss, can I help you?"

But when she turned to me, I was left with no reaction because of the enormous shame I felt. Looking at me, he was actually a man with long blond hair and a surprised look as he tried to hold back the laughter.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Want to support me and read up-to 28 ahead chapters? 
Support me on patreon ↓
Patreon.com/Zhanye 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

24