-Previous Chapters-
1.9k 23 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First things, first, I definitely think I kind of fucked up the past 2 or 3 chapters.

Seems like a lot of people are unhappy with how things turned out. Specifically the topic of sexual assault and rape. 

Reading the comments, I understand that I kinda fucked up the upbuild to the chapter.

But I wanted to clarify before moving forward, that Chiaki wasn't actually raped, just attempted sexual assault, similar to Mei's. In a nutshell, the stalker found and read some articles about the topic, and immediately assumed she got raped.

But still, I understand that its a touchy subject, and I didn't think things through. Especially since this novel was meant to be heartwarming and pure in the first place. I was going to put a disclaimer at the start of the chapter, but I figured I didn't need to as the novel had already been tagged with "gore" and "strong language," and from the 3rd chapter people understood it was a bit more dark from usual romcom novels.

Now for the stalker, he was meant to be that psychotic in the first place. The whole purpose for him, was simply to be hated to the bone. I have to say, I wanted to flesh out the attacks he attempted on Isamu, but in the end, it turned out like this, probably from a lack of sleep and the "rush" to just kill him off as soon as possible.

As noted from above, "killing" off people shouldn't really belong in a heartwarming novel. 

The chapters each took 2-4 hrs to make, which also explains why it may seemed a bit rushed.

Anyways, I'd like to know whether or not you'd like me to just move on, or if people are more interested in a redo of the previous 2/3 chapters. Leave a comment on your opinions, if you'd like.

Moving forward, I will no longer be delving into the topic of sexual assault / rape, and more focused on the relationship between Isamu and the heroines.

As always though, thanks for reading my novel.

Redo?
  • Yes Votes: 44 22.0%
  • No Votes: 156 78.0%
Total voters: 200
31