Ex. Short Tale
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

       A long time ago, 200 years or so, a new life would be awakened to a sad, warring world. No one could tell what would've come from this. His mother was a slave, forced to work as a sex worker to pay off her debt. His father died, he had been killed protecting his wife and child, as he had nothing else in his life to look forward to. Then, there is the child, he was forced to do hard labor at a young age to help his mother, who could barely work anymore, pay off her debt. It was excruciating work coming from this, he had been too tired to even spend time with his mother before her passing, what a sad story.

       This isn’t even the end of his pain, he worked hard to pay off the debt that had been passed on by his mother, and after that, he no longer had a place to live as he was no longer a slave. He wandered, day in and day out, constantly watching others, observing them. He learned a lot, he kept wandering the world, and made a name for himself, with his beige farmer’s hat and worn down robes, with his broken katana passed down by his father, he was known as The Wanderer.

 

****

A/N

I  put this here cause I wanted to give myself a reason to expand on this and not give it up. Also, note that I will only upload when I want as this is just a hobby, and my first time writing for real.

0