Chapter 1 Prologue
112 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Earth

A normal looking 19 year old male with black hair and black eyes with a height of 164 centimetres walking on the sidewalk while listening to the music through his earphones.

"🎶 Dame Da ne Dame yo Dame na no yoooo..." while singing the lyrics silently, the young adult named Leland Tundermostt is currently thinking.

'After I reach my dorm I need to do my rituals so I will get lucky in my gachas' while thinking of the useless things he continues to walk towards his dorm.

.

.

.

On the ground floor of the dormitory

Leland enters his room in a hurry after locking the door and throws his bag in the bed nonchalantly. He immediately sits in front of his laptop and turned it on.

"Oh great RNGesus, It's me again your number 1 believer asking for you to give me the luck....."

While Leland is reciting his mantra and waiting for his laptop to turned on he heard a knock outside his door.

Thump Thump Thump

".....I want to get the USSR-huh? Who dares to disturb my ritual?!"

Leland is now angry, very angry because someone disturbed his ritual. He stood up after taking his xuan yuan sword replica in his cabinet and holding it in his right hand.

Leland opened his door aggressively and roared

"Junior! you're courting DE—"

Pew Pew Pew Pew


TukTukTukTukTukTukTukTuk

After opening his door the poor Leland was shot continuously and immediately died

Pew Pew TukTukTukTukTukTuk

The sound of gun firing continues until the bullets in the magazine of the guns are empty

In front of the Leland's door 2 men in black hoodie with black face mask are standing while holding their guns. A short one holding a pistol and a tall one holding an smg with both guns had suprressor attachment.

The short man walks through the corpse of Leland and took his phone and captures multiple photos of him.

While the tall man took his brick phone and called someone.

"Boss it is done" the tall man said

"Finally that bastard Chris is dead! HAHAHAHAHA" the man in the other phone laughs maniacally

While the tall man is talking to their boss the short man taps him in the back with panic.

"Hmm?" the tall man turn around and saw the short man handed the ID of their target to his hand. He immediately saw the picture and the name and sweat are starting to appear on his forehead.

"Uu-u-uhm b-boss are you still t-there?" said the tall guy nervously

"Yes? Why are you stuttering?"  their boss said, his happy tone earlier is gone and was now replaced by seriousness

"Boss actually—" before he completes his sentence he was immediately interrupted by their boss angry shout

"Don't fucking tell me that you got the WRONG GUY!?"

"I'm ve-very sorry boss, we will immediately—" the tall guy was interrupted again by their boss angry shout

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!? ARE YOU GUYS REALLY AN ASSASSIN?!! YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKING USELESS AND INSTEAD OF PURSUING YOUR TARGET YOU ARE HERE IN THE PHONE TELLING ME YOUR MISTAKES?!! NOW GO KILL THAT BASTARD OR I'LL HIRE ANOTHER ASSASSINS BUT THIS TIME THEIR TARGET WILL BE THE 2 OF YOU!"

"SIR YES SIR!" The tall and short man said after getting drowned by the curses of their boss.

.

.

.

.

.

Unknown Place

"—ATH!–huh? Where am I?" Confused Leland immediately inspect his whole surroundings and find himself in a classroom full of students.

"LELAND BOUDT! Why are you shouting!? You are disturbing the students who came to school to study, aren't you ashamed of your behaviour?!?" His teacher said angrily

The mouth of Leland opens instinctively and said "Sorry Teacher Kang I will not do it again"

"Hmp you better not do it again or else I'm gonna need to call your parents in my office" teacher Kang said with a snort

Leland nodded instinctively while his classmates just laughs in the background and so the lesson continues peacefully.

10 minutes later

Triiing Triiing Triiing

The school bell rang and it's lunch time for the students

Leland stays in his seat thinking what the fuck happened to him

His name is Leland Tundrostt a 2nd year college student who's hobby are to play gacha games, watch animes, a little bit of movies, reading doujins and the 3Ms Man-ga,wha,hua, webnovels and experimenting.

'I thought it is time to pay the due but who would have thought THAT I'M GONNA GET SHOT!' Leland thought with fear while his heart rate is beating faster.

'And now I found myself here in this unknown place, transmigrated into the body of another perso.... TRANSMIGRATED!!?' shocked by his revelation he immediately goes to the bathroom after asking the other students where it is to check his appearance.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In the bathroom Leland was looking in the mirror and was very astonished to see his appearance. He looks above average based on Earth's standards a black hair, black eyes with piercing in his right ear.

He checked out his body and he find himself wearing an unbuttoned uniform that just compliments his looks and by earth beauty standards he now looks like a handsome playboy.

After checking his appearance Leland is now thinking of something that made him very excited.

'If I really am in another world based on the 3Ms and novels I should have atleast a CHEAT OR GOLDEN FINGER!!' he thought excitedly

Without waiting anymore he thought in his mind

'Status!'

[Ding!]

2