1-Discarded Earl’s Son.
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a black stone castle on top of a rigid, decaying mountain surrounded by towering and endless valleys which inhabited countless green forests harbouring various exotic animals.

In the castle inside a room with no decoration and with a simple bed, with a candle on top of the table with a window facing the large forest. 

A brown-skinned cute kid who's about twelve years old is reading a book that explains the history of the current kingdom.

" The Rock Kingdom was founded hundred years ago by Henry Rock after subduing all the independent cities. He is invisible with his Grand Knight strength and red dragon. "

" The land is divided and ruled by a different aristocracy before surrendering themselves to the Henry Rock. " 

" After surrendering they gained aristocracy titles that belongs to them according to the amount of land, wealth and strength they had at that time. "

After reading the two paragraphs of information. The boy got impatient and threw the book into a corner while muttering to himself.

" What's the use of reading about past things? I have read it for more than five years. Others are already started to practice the knight's breathing technique. While I am still reading this. "

The twelve-year-old brown skin kid with black hair is named John. The illegitimate son of Earl George Dawn from the Dawn family of the Rock Kingdom.

He was born from the encounter of the Earl with the maid from the castle when Earl George Dawn is pretty drunk. When the earl woke up after that night he become ashamed that he lost control.

The maid died after giving birth to John and naming him John. Earl George Dawn always hated what happened between him and the maid. Since the maid died he hates John.

But since John is just a newborn he can't bring himself to do anything to a newborn. So with hatred nowhere to vent. He threw the newborn to the butler and said with a cold expression on his face.

" Take care of him and treat him with a status higher than servants and lesser than the heirs. But he should not die and mainly don't make him appear before my eyes. "

John grew up with bullying from the arrogant servants to the legitimate heirs of Earl George Dawn.

But despite all of this John grew up safely without suffering any mortal injuries. The thing John hates most is the inability to stop them from calling him an illegitimate son.

Due to growing up in such a hostile environment. He grew up to be vigilant, mature and with an ability to hide his maturity and hatred within him.

He hated his father, so-called brothers and sisters and mainly the sinister first and second ladies. He wants to be Earl whom everybody respects not the illegitimate son whom everybody can bully.

John wore cheap coarse grey colour clothes. He climbed the hard bed and slept while planning and thinking about how to avenge whoever offended him.

While thinking and calculating about how to take revenge on his enemies he yawned. A few moments later John slept peacefully while only a slight snoring sound echoed through the small room while moonlight fell via a window and shines on him.

Showcasing his strong body in the moonlight. The main reason he's being bullied is because he doesn't inherit a major thing from the Dawn family bloodline other than the blue eyes.

So he's an alien in the Dawn family with his burly brown colour body, back hair and blue eyes. While the heir of the Dawn family has white skin, blond hair and blue eyes.

The white skin is the most common feature of the people of the Rock kingdom. But some of them will have pure skin and some of them broken unhealthy skin according to their economic conditions.

John slept peacefully in his bed till the sun raised in the morning. Suddenly room door of John opened fiercely and a shadow came inside a room and dropped a bucket full of cold water on top of John.

John woke up from his sleep without showing any angry expression on his face. Because he's been awoken by such rude methods for most of the days.

Because that's what happens daily, he tried to retaliate against an arrogant servant at the beginning. But the servant ganged up with other servants and beat him up easily.

He responded with the same energy for a month against the servant. After getting beaten for a month, he stopped responding like that. Because he needs to wake up on a time and he can't do that in time.

Since the servant's cold water in the morning is helpful to him and he can't beat the group of servants for now after trying various methods.

So he decided to take care of this servant after he became a knight or at least a knight apprentice. 

The servant said to John who is now drenched in cold water with mockery on his face " What? Young master John. Do you want to retaliate against me again? "

John just snorted coldly at the servant's arrogant sentence and entered the attached bathroom and started to clean himself and then wore a black training suit and walked out of the bathroom.

He doesn't have a maid for him like the other heirs in the castle to help him. After cleaning himself John started to eat breakfast on table in his room hurriedly.

The servant looked at John who was eating an enormous amount of food in a few moments with an envious expression on his face. John looked at a servant with a cocky expression on his face while eating the last piece of bread with milk and bacon.

0