THE KRAKEN (The End.)
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zack charged at his brother. The brothers exchanged hit after hit, while Vix, Lamar, and Guardian destroyed the walkers. Chris ran towards a team trying to seal the red lake. After a while Zack and Jack stood facing each other with bleeding cuts along their rips. Blood soaked both their clothes. Suddenly Zack felt a harsh sting in his lungs. ‘Damn it the poisons back’ He thought. The pair went back at it as Vix, Lamar, and Guardian were slowly being overwhelmed by the never-ending mob of Walkers. Chris was trying to find a way to seal the lake but then suddenly walkers started to invade the area. A few of the walkers knocked over the SCP-05843795348 containers.

One agent was smoking and fell causing the lit cigar to fall out of his mouth. Chris started to bolt, barely escaping the massive fire. He ran back to help Vix and them.  He killed the walkers to get to Vix and the others, while Zack and Jack were still fighting. Zack could feel his legs giving out but he tackled his brother and held his axe to Jack's throat. “Don’t make me do this, we can make up something but please help us close it.” “Even if I knew how, I wouldn't tell you shit.” Zack then slit Jack’s throat covering his face in his brother's blood. As he backed away Zack could feel his resolve crumble. He walked toward a horde of walkers while dropping his axe. Chris finally got to the group and ran to Zack to stop him. “Tank you don’t need to do this.” Zack turned with sunken eyes. The life in them, gone. “He was the only reason I was able to live a life and I killed him.” 

 

The Walkers soon ripped him limb from limb. His blood covered their faces. The crew looked at the sight while Zack's bones flew. “He’s dead.” Lamar said with rage in his voice.  Vix balled his fist around his shield and slapped it into the ground causing a shock wave that knocked over the crew and hundreds of Walkers. The Guardian could tell his master was upset at Zack’s death.

 

^YOU SONS OF BITCHES!^ Vix pulled out his T32 and shot at all the walkers, but for some reason the bullets seemed to be melting the Walkers easier than before. Soon, the wave of Walkers was gone and dead. And Vix slightly calmed. “ATTENTION, THE RED LAKE HAS NOW STARTED PRODUCING A TITAN, PLEASE STAND BACK, AND DO NOT LET ANYTHING TOUCH THE GENERATOR THAT POWERS THE GATES, OR ELSE WE WILL HAVE HUNDREDS OF CIVILIAN CASUALTIES..” 

 

Soon, a giant being came out of the lake. It was huge, and clearly had powers. Vix noticed something, he appeared to be stressed, he looked at the other two and noticed they too looked stressed. The Red Lake was making them produce stress hormones, this is gonna be a nightmare. The crew began firing at The Titan as it walked over, it’s like their bullets were doing nothing.

The Guardian then ran over and slashed at The Titan, it fought hard against the titan. Suddenly, The Titan had slammed its hammer into the ground, causing a shockwave that had made the group fall onto the ground, however, The Guardian didn’t look too stunned by it. The Titan had then raised its left hand into the air, and lightning had stuck down around them, and hit The Guardian which stunned him as he fell onto his knees. 

 

The Guardian looked up at The Titan, in which The Titan kicked The Guardian to the floor. ^SON OF A-^ “THAT CAN’T BE GOOD!” “It seems like this is the end of the line…” Walkers swarmed The Guardian, ripping through his armor like it was nothing, even though he was getting ripped apart, The Guardian hadn’t made a sound. ^Goodbye, “comrades.”^ The Guardian then set off an explosion that heavily hurt The Titan, causing it to fall back into The Red Lake.

 

The crew saw it as an opportunity to get rid of stray walkers, so they did so. ^I’M GONNA MAKE YOU FUCKERS WISH YOU NEVER CAME OUT OF THAT FUCKING LAKE!^ Vix yelled. Lamar then spoke. “I’LL BE RIGHT BACK, STAY SAFE, YOU TWO.” “BETTER BE WORTH IT.” Vix and Chris shot at any walker that showed itself. ^I NEED GOC SNIPERS TO THE RED LAKE, RIGHT FUCKING NOW.^ “Copy, Fox, GOC Snipers are arriving on site.” GOC helicopters appeared and dropped GOC Snipers into the area, their bullets instantly killing anything it hit.

 

They then heard a jet in the distance. “I’m here, Fox.” ^FUCKING NICE!^ Lamar did an Angel Strike on the horde of walkers, killing all of them. Then The Red Lake seemed to seemingly just stop..

 

^Is that it?^ “I don’t think so..” The Red Lake then began to start bubbling. ^What’s happening?^ “No idea.” “It looks like-” Suddenly, a massive tentacle appeared out of The Red Lake. ^WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?^ “HOLY FUCK, WHO CARES JUST FUCKING SHOOT!” The crew all began to open fire on it, even the GOC Snipers in the area, but nothing seemed to even touch it. 

 

Suddenly, the sky began to dim and it began to fog. “THE RED LAKE IS ALTERING WEATHER AND TIME. BE CAREFUL.” The Walkers that appear are now purple, and have sharp blades on both their hands. A Necromancer appears alongside them. Vix and Chris shoot at all the Walkers, however didn’t see the Necromancer which made its way over to Chris. 

 

Before Chris could react, the Necromancer used some type of magic to start choking Chris, putting him right above a horde of Walkers, desperately trying to get to him. ^NO!^ Vix was trying to get the chance to shoot at the Necromancer, but it wouldn’t work, he was overwhelmed by the sheer amount of Walkers trying to get to him and was running low on ammo. 

 

^Chris is dead... THESE MOTHER FUCKERS!^ Vix was consumed by grief, and The Lake produced so much stress in his brain he began to panic, not sure what to do, he ran away to an ammo box to get ammo as he tried to force himself to not panic anymore. After a minute or two, he relieved all his stress hormones and calmed down, and he grabbed ammo.

 

“This may very well be the end, Fox..” ^Possibly..^ Suddenly, The Kraken showed itself, and started making its way to the generator to destroy it. “Hey, fox?” ^What..?^ “If you survive this.. Tell my wife that I love her, okay?” ^What? Hawk what are you doing.^ “Keeping you alive as long as possible.” ^NO HAWK DON’T YOU FUCKING DARE DO THAT, DO NOT-^ Vix heard a boom and a scream from The Kraken, which was obviously hurt, it retreated back into The Red Lake. As he sat there for a second to process, a plane wing with a GOC symbol on it landed near him. He sat in silence before grabbing as much ammo as he could possibly carry and got on a hill.

 

Hundreds, maybe even thousands of Walkers swarmed to go kill him. ^Snipers, leave. We can’t win this.^ The Snipers hopped off the wall and ran off to save themselves as Vix ordered. Vix saw Zack’s axe on the ground, near Chris’ dual pistols. He silently picked up a pistol and the axe. ^These motherfuckers are going to die.^ As walkers then started climbing the hill, Vix charged Zack’s axe and slammed it onto the ground alongside his shield, causing a shockwave that knocked most walkers over.

 

He pulled out his T32 and shot as many walkers as he could with it, kill after kill, the blood only fueled his rage. The Necromancer that had killed Chris went over and Vix grabbed his shield and jumped on it, slamming his shield on its torso. ^FUCKING DIE, YOU FUCKING BASTARD! CHRIS MAY HAVEN'T OF KILLED YOU, BUT I’LL MAKE SURE HE FINISHES THE JOB!^ Vix pulled out Chris’ pistol and shot the Necromancer several times in the head as it screamed in pain.

 

More and more Walkers ran to kill him, slightly overwhelming him. He pulled his shield out and slammed it as hard as he could into the ground, stunning the horde as he got on the back of one and shot most of them before shooting the one he was one's head. He then saw something.. One of Zack’s cluster grenades. He suddenly had an idea.. 

 

^This Kraken is going to fucking pay for this all.^ Vix grabbed Zack’s overcharged axe as he ran through the horde with his shield out as well, cutting through the horde as The Kraken showed itself again. GOC Reinforcements arrived at the far back to protect the generator to keep walkers from destroying it.

 

Vix now was only a few meters from The Kraken as he pulled Zack’s cluster grenade’s pin, holding the lever down. ^YOU’RE GOING TO FUCKING PAY YOU SON OF A BITCH!^ Vix knew no matter what, he was going to die here, so he did one thing. He jumped into The Krakens mouth and let go of the lever, throwing it down The Kraken’s throat. A massive explosion went off, blowing The Kraken to bits. The GOC Reinforcements brought some of SCP-05843795348 and had a helicopter pour a ton of it into The Red Lake, calming and shutting it down, the rest of the GOC Reinforcements shot down all the Walkers..

 

12 weeks later... 

 

Commander Black walked outside towards The Red Lake. Looking at tombstones before setting quarters on them. “You boys were fucking heroes to humanity…” The commander cried a bit. “Possibly the best heroes I have and ever will work with..” Commander Black cried more as he began to walk away from the tombs, which only read. “In memory of, Zack (Tank), Chris (Vanilla), Lamar (Hawk), and Vix (Fox). The saviors that died in the dark, so that the rest of the world can live in the light..” 

 

THE END..

0