The Raid
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vix woke up and got dressed in his gear, he wore a heavy bullet-proof vest with ammo pouches on it with a blue shirt with tan-ish green-ish gloves, he also wears NVGs, and a gas mask. His pants are tan with two brown straps on his right leg and one black strap on both legs and he had black boots. He was almost always in the gear besides a few exceptions such as sleeping.

 

"What's up, Fox!" one of his friends said Vix's codename. ^Hey, Tank.^ His friend's name was Zack, but he just calls him by his codename "Tank." Zack was a part of the SCP Foundation, though the GOC and SCP Foundation are uneasy allies the GOC was just more advanced. "Sleep well, loser?" Vix laughed a bit. ^Yeah, I did, how about you?^ Zack laughed a bit alongside Vix. "I slept fine. So, what do you have to do today, BROKEN DAGGER?" ^Quite a bit I'm assuming.^

 

Vix was a BROKEN DAGGER guy, he was the most well-equipped GOC soldier with an SMG weapon along with a shield, made out of pure energy, which he could slam into the ground to shock almost anything, his friend, Zack had a big and durable build. He wore a jacket that had 6 pockets. 2 at the chest and 4 at the end. 2 in and the others out at the end. It was a green shade and was electro-shockproof. 

 

"What's on the agenda?" Zack asked Vix. ^Well, we don’t have much to do, but we have to go..^ He pulled up the GPS which showed a village. ^Here.^ Zack looked at him. "Why?" ^Some SCPs escaped the foundation when they broke through Site-354 from the red lake.^ "We need better fucking security in that bitch if you ask me." Site-354 had to deal with the lake ages ago, they neutralized the lake however; some Walkers escaped, and they were still being hunted to this day. After the attack, the lake remained dormant. 

 

(Note:1. It’s been months since The Red Lake has attacked, it’s been dormant since. Due to this however... The 05 council cut our budget and limited us to 300 personnel in total. I tried to complain but I was ignored. Now our guards are hardly equipped besides a few. The GOC decided to help us despite being uneasy allies. I am grateful for their help. - Black) 

 

Vix laughed a bit. ^We’ll help y’all next time The Red Lake wakes up.^ The door opened for the armory as Zack went in and grabbed his gun, a fully customized M9A1 Beretta. ^Welp, let's deal with those things in that village.^ "Yup." Zack and Vix walked to the exit of the SCP Foundation facility they were in, Site-354, where they keep watch of The Red Lake. Vix and Zack got in the SCP Foundation truck and drove off to the village as Vix turned the radio on. If these monsters manage to go to other places there could be even more casualties than there already were, not many escaped Site-354, but enough to cause destruction.

 

Vix turned the radio off as they arrived on site. ^Welp, let’s do this.^ Zack got his Tanzanite Axe and pistol ready, the Axe was a powerful melee weapon that could cut through almost anything, and the pistol was a powerful weapon as it could instantly kill almost anything, however, the gun can only shoot five foes at a time before needing to charge back up, something both weapons suffered; the gun could be overcharged to shoot twenty foes instead of five. Vix got his T32 ready, a Long Range SMG that Vix always had with him. And an energy shield. It came out of a device on his wrist, it was see-through and disintegrated any bullets that hit it, Vix could also slam it into the ground to set off an electrical shockwave that would electrocute and stun foes.

 

Vix and Zack turned on their walkie-talkies and split up, Vix went to the left and Zack went to the right. ^You ready for this, Tank?^ "Ready as I’ll ever be." They both moved to the village as they hid behind houses and heard Red Lake Walkers moving around. ^Walkers.^ "Shit I’ve been waitin’ for some action." ^I bet. Ready? On three. One. Two. Three!^ Vix jumped over the small barricade and slammed his shield into the ground, shocking and stunning the Walkers and then putting his shield away and pulling out his T32. Zack brings out a machete and an M9A1 Beretta. He stabs a walker through the throat and shoots a few walkers, The bullets demolish the Walkers. Vix shoots some walkers in the head as he pulls out his dagger and stabs one in the eye and pulls his dagger back out.

 

Tank then pulled his Tanzanite Axe out and it turned to a neon green color, showing it was charged as he rushed many walkers and easily cut their heads off. At this point, the remaining Walkers were unstunned and ready to attack. Vix got grabbed by a Walker ^Ah, fuck!^ but Zack threw his Grapple at the Walker pulling it, knocking the Walker down as Vix shot it in the head.^Thanks, Tank!^ "No problem, we've already lost enough soldiers to the SCPs!" Vix slammed his shield again to electrocute the remaining walkers as Zack shot and killed the remaining Walkers with his Tanzanite pistol. 

 

^Good job, Tank.^ Vix put his shield back. "That was sleep worthy." ^Yeah it was, wanna head back?^ “Let’s clean up first, see what these Walkers have.” ^Alright seems like a plan.^

Vix and Zack go around looking for more Walkers they spot a herd of them walking Vix fires at them and Zack jumps on one then lands on another Walker as he drives his Tanzanite Axe into the Walker’s head kicks another one and pulls out his M9A1 Beretta and starts firing. Vix rams through the herd with his energy shield. ^Let’s head back, that’s all of them.^ "Alright." 

 

Vix and Zack headed back in the truck as Zack radioed to the commander. "All walkers were neutralized." The commander radioed back shortly. ‘Copy.’ Zack fell asleep during the ride and Vix woke him up once they got back to the facility. 

 

An SCP Foundation commander walked up to them. ‘Good job, boys. Vix, thanks for helping even though we’re uneasy allies.’ ^No problem.^ Vix shook the commander's hand as well as Zack's. ‘We need some more help however.’ "What’s wrong, commander?" Zack asked. ‘Chaos insurgency has captured some men, we need y’all to go raid the facility, you can keep any stuff you find.’ Vix sighed. ^Fuckin chaos. Yeah, I’ll get to it, how about you, Zack?^ "Yeah, I've been wanting to kill some chaos anyways." ‘You will be working with Chris, I am sure yall know each other?’ ^Vanilla, what’s up, bro!^ -Fox, my friend, how are you?- Chris was originally Chaos but was “accidentally” shot by his team, that’s what happens when you know too much while working with the Chaos Insurgency. Chris had two dual pistols that he used in needed situations if he runs out of ammo in his FMG, he also has quite the will to continue fighting when knocked down, it might take awhile but he’ll use sheer will to get himself back into the fight.

 

^I’ve been good, I'm just here with Zack.^ "Sup, Vanilla!" -Glad you’ve been good, and good to see you, Tank.- ‘Glad to see yall reunited, we still don’t fully trust you, Chris, as you were and possibly could be Chaos still, but you seem alright. Good luck, men.’ ^Well, back to the truck then.^ The trio walked to the truck and as they got in and closed the doors. ^Well, Chaos raid. Are you boys ready?^ Vix turned the truck on. -Ready as ever, it’s simply my revenge.- "I’m always ready to kill some Chaos." ^Well, let’s wipe this facility out and take anything we can.^ Vix drove out of the SCP Foundation facility to the destination. 

 

^We’re here, boys.^ -Good, can’t wait.- Vix slapped Zack’s arm to wake him up. "I’m up, I’m up! Oh we’re here." Vix put a magazine in his T32 and got his energy shield ready. ^Let’s do this.^ Chris got his Dual pistols ready and cocked his FMG. -Yup.- Zack charged up his Tanzanite Pistol and Axe and got his Cluster Bombs ready as well as putting his M9A1 Beretta In his side holster. “This’ll be fun.” They all got out of the truck and walked toward the facility. 

 

^There’s some outside.. A lot outside in fact..^ ‘HEY OVER THERE, GOC PERSONNEL!!!’ A Chaos scout shouted as all the Chaos got ready and started to fire at the group. "Shit!" -Dammit what now!?- Vix pulled out a radio ^Fox here! Hawk, we need air support to clear the Chaos outside!^ “Roger, air strike incoming, you have 30 seconds.” ^Alright we just need to stay alive for 30 seconds!^ Vix peaked over and shot a few Chaos Soldiers in the head before ducking back down. ^There’s more and more coming, Hawk current ETA!?^ “ETA time 21 seconds.” "I can slow them with this I hope!" Zack threw a smoke grenade at them, slowing them down a little as they got the smoke out of the way. Vix then put his shield up to guard the group.

 

^ETA!? I don’t know how much more we can take! These fucks are relentless!^ “ETA time 13 seconds get out of there Fox.” Then a loud engine sound was heard in the distance and a F35 appeared from the horizon with the GOC logo on its wings and on both sides of its cockpit. ^Get down!^ Vix tackled Zack and Chris as Lamar dropped the bombs on the Chaos team. Hawk was turning back to attack again, but an anti-air missile turret fired a missile. Hawk tried to release flares but the missile had advanced a system and hit the F35. “OH SHIT!” screamed Hawk, the F35 automatically ejects him. The group went over to where Hawk landed. 

 

"Hey are you good?" asked Zack “Yeah I'm fine now lets go you have a mission to do, I'm coming along.” said Lamar ^But you’re in the air force division and you only have a handgun^ “There's a M60 in the wreckage I put it there in the cockpit incase I got shot down in the middle of a combat zone.” -Well let's get it.- Chris and Lamar run to the wreckage and Vix and Zack fired at the Chaos soldiers to cover Lamar and Chris. Lamar pours his canteen on the cockpit to extinguish the fire “found it.” -Alright now let's go.- Chris and Lamar run to Vix and Zack, Vix was planting a C4 Charge on the door, getting his shield ready. ^You guys ready?^ "Ready as I’ll ever be." -Let’s waste these guys.- Vix clicked the C4 button as it detonated, the door flew into the facility, killing a guard near it as Vix slammed his shield to stun them. ^Go!^ The squad ran into the building, Lamar shot a guard in the head with his pistol and sprayed three down with his M60, Chris ran in and punched a guard stomping his foot on the dudes chest as he cut another one's throat and shot the one under his foot in the heart with his FMG, Zack charged in and cut three of their heads off with his Tanzanite Axe, Vix walked in pulling his T32 out and shot a guard in the head and 3 more in the chest before pulling his shield out and slamming it on them. 

 

^Whew, good job, boys.^ “Got 'em.” "Too easy." -Feels good to waste these fucking betrayers.- They walked to a reinforced door. ^Can’t C4 this one.^ Lamar saw a keypad and went to it. “I found the entry device, I can hack it.” Vix looked at him and nodded. ^Y’all get behind cover, I’ll cover Hawk.^ Chris and Zack nodded and got behind some concrete barricades. “Let’s do this.” Lamar began to hack the entry device and in a few seconds he got it and the door opened. Chaos insurgency guards were on the other side of the door and began firing at the squad, Lamar sat behind Vix as Chris and Zack began to fire back at the guards. ^Tank overcharge your Tanzanite Pistol!^ "Got it!" Zack began to overcharge his Tanzanite Pistol.

 

The guards began to push up slightly but Vix slammed his shield but they bounced back almost immediately to not get shocked. "Let’s get this party started!" Vix went to the middle of the door as Lamar went out of view and made it to where Zack could move forward towards them. ^Fire when you’re ready!^ Zack hopped over the barricade and behind Vix. "Do any of y’all see an opening? Zack asked Lamar. “Well, they aren’t shooting above Fox!” "Perfect!" Zack jumped to the metal wall and off with the shield behind him. Surprisingly, he catches the fleet off guard and fires shot after shot at them. While 80% of the fleet was dead Zack ran close to the remaining 5. One by one he decapitated them with his axe. You could hear the crack of the neck bones. By the end, the floor was a bloodbath. "Oh, that felt good!" 

 

The squad saw a prisoner tied to a chair, Zack pulled his knife out and cut the ropes off of him. "You’re good, go." The prisoner thanked the squad before running out the facility.

 

^Nice work, Tank.^ "Well that’s what they deserve after all." The squad moved forward to another blast door. ^You know the drill.^ Lamar got to hacking as the rest hid behind Vix. “Got it!” The door opened and some Chaos Insurgency opened fire as Vix slammed his shield stunning them as electricity went through them. Vix pulled his T32 out and killed five Chaos Insurgency members before putting his shield above him as Zack jumped on the shield and killed six more with his M9A1 Beretta before jumping down, slamming his Tanzanite axe onto a Chaos Insurgency member, cutting him in half. Chris jumped on a Chaos Insurgency member as he sliced one's throat and shoved the knife into his heart, ripping it out as he stomped on the one below his foot’s head and then pulled his FMG out and killed five more. Lamar rolled in and sprayed five Chaos Insurgency members with his M60, destroying their bodies to be unrecognizable, and then punched one and put the M60 to his head as he shot a single bullet into his eye, killing him near instantly. ^That was tight.^ Vix raised his hand for a high-five for Zack. "Damn Lamar I thought you were bad with anything but air attacks. I’m glad you proved me wrong." Zack gave Vix a high-five as Lamar said. “Thanks, Tank!” Chris walked over. -Fuck yeah!- The group headed to some boxes. ^Look at all this ammo..^ "We have a lot of stuff to move and we’re not even halfway through the facility!" “There will be time for gathering later, let's clear this facility of enemy personnel first!” -He’s right, we should kill the rest.- ^Copy.^ "Got it, let’s waste these fucks!" 

 

The squad headed to the anomalous storage rooms and saw breachable doors with SCP anomalous items inside. But before they could breach the doors more Chaos Insurgency came over but Vix instantly slammed his shield and shot them. ^Tired of these ambushes.^ The group went through a few hallways before coming across a door with the words HUMAN DETAINMENT above. ^Welp, time to set these guys free I guess.^ "Let’s do this." The squad looked through the door seeing a commander with some guards known as “Guard Death”. Vix planted a C4 charge on the door. ^Three.. Two.. One.. GO!^ Vix detonated the C4 and put his shield up as the group shot at the guards and commander, in which they didn’t go down so easily. Zack finally shot his Tanzanite pistol at them finally neutralizing them before the group went in and set the prisoners free.

 

The squad then headed towards the vault room and Lamar began to hack the PC to open the vault door as Vix and the others reloaded their weapons and got ready for any possible contacts to walk through the doors. ”Got it!” The group walked into the vault that had tons of money and ammo. ^Well, mission complete, let’s call your commander, Zack.^ Zack nodded as he radioed to the commander of Site-354. ‘This is Commander Black who is this?’ "This is Tank from the foundation." ‘Oh, it’s you, Tank-’ Suddenly a gunshot sounds, making the commander scream in pain. "COMMANDER!? Fuck." Zack walked to the group. ”The commander was shot.” ^Just can’t catch a break, can we?^ Vix said to Lamar. “Nope.” -Let’s hurry back then.- The group starts to run out of the facility. “We need to grab an armored GOC truck.” Lamar looked around for one and saw the one Zack and Vix used to get there. “Over there.”

 

The truck had a blue and white insignia of a pentagram. They got in with Chris taking the driver’s seat. Vix threw Chris the keys that had the same symbol as the side of the truck. Chris turned the keys and put the pedal to the metal. Chris cranked the truck to the max. They drove past the facility in a flash. Chris drove like a man on a mission. He dodged every car while going 120 mph. "Watch out!" Zack yelled as they were heading towards a car crash. -I got this.- Chris turned the truck in reverse and used the side of the driving lane to flip the truck over. The flipped caused the car to face the right way. Zack was speechless. ^Nice one, Vanilla.^ Vix, in the front passenger’s seat, gave Chris a high five. Soon they were back at the building in Canada. It was a foundation base and it was stained in blood.

0