Chapter 188
246 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter title:

Spoiler

Glory Arts Festival

[collapse]

Clap. Clap.

Qiu Qianwei snapped out of her daze and took lead in applauding.

And this applause was like a drop of water falling onto a hot oil pan.

In an instant, the atmosphere boiled up with thunderous claps.

The applause of the audience this time was surging like a tide in tsunami, much more enthusiastic than before.

[Ding, the hostess Xu Muyan’s favorability for the host increases by 5, and the current total favorability is 80 (unswerving affection)]

[Ding, the hostess Mu Zhaozhao’s favorability for the host increases by 5, and the current total favorability is 50 (heart begets love)]

[Ding, the hostess Qin Yunhan’s favorability for the host has increases by 2, and the current total favorability is 99 (until death)]

[Ding, the host influences the trend of the plot and gets 800 villain points! 】

Of course, there was still someone in the audience who was stingy with the applause.

That stingy person was none other than Lin Chen.

He also had a system like other protagonists. His system made him stronger by showing off.

What Lin Chen loved the most was to show off and what he hated the most was other people showing off in front of him.

The applause ceased after a long time.

However, everyone still wanted the 'Piano God' to play at least a few more songs.

Wang Haoran also lived up to their expectations and played some world-famous songs that he had practiced in the past few days.

Before long, the concert was nearing its end.

Wang Haoran stepped down.

The time for the concert was limited to about three hours.

According to the original schedule, Lin Chen was supposed to be on stage and play together with Qiu Qianwei.

However, since Wang Haoran took up a lot of time, that segment was removed.

Qiu Qianwei consulted the audience and after playing five of her own compositions, the concert ended.

Lin Chen failed to go on stage as he wished.

[Ding, the host successfully blocks the protagonist Lin Chen from showing off and gains 700 villain points, Lin Chen's halo of the protagonist -35, and host villain's halo +35! 】

At the end of the concert, the audience left one after another.

Qiu Qianwei sent a message to Wang Haoran asking him to come to the backstage.

"I am your guest. Should I not get some kind of special compensation?" After seeing Qiu Qianwei, Wang Haoran said jokingly.

"Of course, you should. I will pay you three times the amount of a famous pianist." Qiu Qianwei nodded and responded.

"I am just joking. You don't have to pay me. If you treat me as a friend, then treat me to a meal tomorrow night."

He didn't need that few millions, so he changed the subject and went straight to the point.

Now that Qiu Qianwei's favorability had reached 70, if he didn't entrap her now, then when would he?

"Tomorrow night..that.. I don't think it would work"  Qiu Qianwei shook her head and refused.

Wang Haoran was taken aback.

The favorability was at 70 but he couldn't even get her to agree to a meal...

Was this heroine so cold?

"It's just that I have to leave early tomorrow morning to participate in the Glory Art Festival. I don't really have any time." Qiu Qianwei also felt very sorry, so she explained to Wang Haoran.

"It turned out to be like this," Wang Haoran suddenly realized.

As an international pianist, she was really busy.

The concert had just finished but tomorrow, she had to go abroad to participate in the art festival.

"This Glory Art Festival should be very important to you, right?" Wang Haoran subtly inquired.

Lin Chen said impatiently.

"To be precise, it should be called the Global Glory Art Festival. From the entire country, only my Seventh Sister was nominated. If my Seventh Sister's performance snatches the first place, she will receive the highest honor, one that nobody in the entire country has every achieved. If my Seventh Sister can achieve it, she will become the best pianist in the country. This has always been my Seventh Sister's dream."

He then squinted at Wang Haoran and said, "So, it is impossible for you to persuade my Seventh Sister to not participate in the Global Glory Art Festival."

"I will be back in about a week, and I will definitely invite you to dinner then!" Qiu Qianwei said seriously to Wang Haoran.

"Seventh sister, ignore him, we have to get up early tomorrow to take the plane to go abroad. So let's go back early." Lin Chen urged impatiently.

Wang Haoran had left a shadow on him. Before, at Qingling University, he was prevented from showing off. Now, at the concert, he didn't have a chance to go on stage.

Therefore, Lin Chen just wanted to stay away from Wang Haoran.

This time, on this trip abroad with his Seventh's sister, he must seize this opportunity and use his musical ability to help her win the ultimate prize.

With his Seventh Sister being in a happy mood, he would take the opportunity to make her agree to be his wife!

"Miss Qiu, may I know in which country is this Global Glory Art Festival going to be held?" Wang Haoran asked immediately.

A week's time was neither too long and nor too short.

And the protagonist was also going along. If the predetermined plot was allowed to happen, Qiu Qianwei might not have anything to do with him when she comes back after the week.

He didn't want this to happen.

"The hometown of the great musician Chopin." Qiu Qianwei replied.

"Really? That's great. In my vacation plan, I had planned to go to a place where a great musician was born and immerse myself in the atmosphere of music." Wang Haoran said in feigned surprise.

He then asked, "I wonder if Miss Qiu is willing to take me along?"

"Of course I am." Qiu Qianwei agreed immediately.

Lin Chen wanted to stop here but it was too late.

"Then when will we leave tomorrow?" Wang Haoran asked hurriedly.

"Tomorrow at eight o'clock in the Blue Sky private airport."

"I will be there on time tomorrow."

"Well, remember to bring more clothes. The weather over there may be slightly colder than here." Qiu Qianwei said with concern.

"Thank you Miss Qiu for reminding."

"We're friends. Don't call me Miss Qiu like this. You...you can just call me Weiwei like how my family calls me." Qiu Qianwei lowered her eyes shyly.

"Weiwei, rest well tonight. See you tomorrow." Wang Haoran stared into her eyes and said.

Qiu Qianwei met Wang Haoran's gaze, but quickly avoided it timidly.

[Ding, the host touches the heart of the heroine Qiu Qianwei and gets 300 villain points! 】

"Well, see you tomorrow." Qiu Qianwei pursed her lips and responded with a smile.

Wang Haoran left the backstage and returned to Qin Yunhan, Xu Muyan, Mu Zhaozhao, and Wen Jing.

The five got in the car.

Wang Haoran sent Xu Muyan and Wen Jinghe back home successively.

Then prepared to send Mu Zhaozhao home.

"Sister Yuhan, I don't want to go home tonight. I want to sleep in your house." On the way, Mu Zhaozhao suddenly asked while embracing Qin Yunhan's arm.

"I don't want to sleep with you. Go back to your own house to sleep." Qin Yunhan said disgustedly.

She planned to have a late-night talk with Wang Haoran and didn't want Mu Zhaozhao to come over and cause trouble.

2