Chapter 3:nothing will go wrong
49 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3 to high school student discover why people get lost

 

As Hiro and Yui trekked through the lush forest, Yui couldn't help but express her frustration. "Ugh, this is such a pain. We're never going to find our classmates at this rate."

 

Hiro tried to remain optimistic, "Don't give up yet, Yui! We just have to keep searching and stay determined!"

 

The forest was like something out of a dream - towering trees with trunks as wide as houses, canopies so dense that it almost felt like night, and vibrant greenery stretching out as far as the eye could see. The chirping of birds and the rustling of small animals added to the mystical atmosphere.

 

But Yui couldn't ignore the uneasy feeling that lingered in the pit of her stomach. "Hiro, I don't like this. It feels like we're being watched."

 

Hiro nodded, "I feel it too. But we can't let that stop us. We have to keep moving forward."

 

As they continued their journey, they stumbled upon a clearing in the midst of the towering trees. In the center stood a tree so large it almost seemed to touch the sky. And the pulsing green light that emanated from it was otherworldly.

 

Yui was taken aback, "What is that?! It's like nothing I've ever seen before!"

 

Hiro approached the tree, marveling at the sight. "This must be important! We have to investigate!"

 

As they neared the tree, the pulsing green light grew brighter and brighter, until it was almost blinding. And then, just as suddenly as it had appeared, it faded away.

 

In their search for their classmates, Yui and Hiro came across a serene stream. The water was crystal clear and flowed gently through the forest. Hiro knelt down to take a closer look, "This water looks so pure, maybe we can drink it."

 

Yui was hesitant, "I don't know about that, Hiro. We don't know what kind of creatures could be living in there."

 

As they walked alongside the stream, the twisted and gnarled trees around them became more pronounced. Suddenly, they heard a rustling in the nearby bushes. Yui unsheathed her sword, ready for anything. "Be on guard, Hiro. We don't know what's lurking out here."

 

But to their surprise, a small creature with bright blue fur emerged from the bushes, harmless and adorable. Hiro grinned, "Aww, it's so cute! Maybe we can catch it and see if it's safe to eat."

 

Yui sighed, "Hiro, please focus on the task at hand. We're trying to find our classmates, not have a picnic."

 

After hours of fruitless searching, they returned to the circle of light. The relief they felt at seeing it still there was palpable. Yui shook her head, "Well, that was a waste of time. We didn't find anything."

 

Hiro remained optimistic, "We may not have found anything yet, but we're getting closer. We just have to keep trying!"

 

Yui rolled her eyes, "Whatever you say, Hiro. Let's just go home and regroup."

 

As they turned to leave, they noticed something strange - the circle of light was gone. The tree that had emanated the pulsing green light was still there, but now it was just an ordinary tree.

 

Yui was alarmed, "Hiro, where did the circle of light go? And what happened to the tree?"

 

Hiro looked around, trying to make sense of the situation. "I'm not sure, Yui. Maybe it was just an illusion?"

 

But Yui knew better. "No, it was real. I felt it. There's something strange going on here."

 

They continued on their journey, but now they were even more on edge. As they walked, they noticed that the forest seemed to be closing in around them, the trees growing denser and the atmosphere growing darker.

 

Suddenly, they heard a voice calling out to them from the shadows. "Hey, you two! Over here!"

 

Yui and Hiro exchanged a wary glance, but cautiously made their way towards the source of the voice. As they drew closer, they saw a figure emerge from the darkness - it was one of their missing classmates!

 

Relieved, Yui rushed forward. "Oh thank goodness, we've been looking for you! Are you okay?"

 

The classmate nodded, but looked scared. "Yeah, but we have to get out of here. Something's not right."

 

As they made their way out of the forest, they realized that they were being followed by something - something dark and malevolent. They quickened their pace, but the thing behind them seemed to be gaining on them.

 

Just as they were about to be overtaken, the circle of light appeared again, shining brightly and keeping the darkness at bay. Yui and Hiro rushed towards it, and the moment they stepped inside, they were transported back to their own world.

 

As they caught their breath, Hiro turned to Yui. "You were right, Yui. There was something strange about that forest. I don't think we should ever go back there."

 

Yui nodded in agreement, "Agreed. Let's just be thankful that we made it back in one piece."

 

As they caught their breath and tried to make sense of what had just happened, they noticed that the circle of light was now gone. Yui frowned, "What happened to the circle? It was here just a moment ago."

 

But as they look back to find Jaune the classmate who they have found, Hiro and Yui find nothing as Jaune didn’t make it to the circle to come back. It was like removing the only means for them to find a friend.

 

Hiro and Yui looked at each other in shock. Jaune, the classmate they had just found, was nowhere to be seen. Yui's mind immediately went to the worst-case scenario. "Hiro, we have to call the police. Jaune is missing, and we don't know what happened to him."

 

“He may already be dead, that thing might have gotten him” said hiro solemnly knowing that Jaune might already be dead.

 

Time skip Graduation.

 

And both of them promise that they will find the truth but sadly that will never happen or will happen, and as the day rolls by  the ceremony progresses, the once celebratory atmosphere begins to turn somber and depressing. The excitement and cheers of the graduates' families slowly fade away, and the mood becomes heavy with a sense of loss and confusion. As the diplomas are handed out one by one, the empty seats where the other students should be become more noticeable.

 

The families of Hiro and Yui are left standing in the auditorium, looking around at the empty seats with a growing sense of unease. The parents and friends of the missing students are left with unanswered questions and an overwhelming sense of grief.

 

The sound of the diplomas being handed out becomes more and more solemn, as the realization that something terrible has happened to the missing students sinks in. The once lively atmosphere of the graduation has turned into a solemn and heartbreaking event, with only Hiro and Yui left to receive their diplomas no word was spoken but the fire has been ignited in their eyes determined to find the truth.

 

10 Year later Hiro was an up-and-coming star in the scientific world, his research being the topic of discussion at numerous conferences and academic gatherings. He had always been passionate about discovering the mysteries of the universe and had spent countless hours in his lab, working tirelessly to uncover new insights into the workings of the cosmos.

 

Yui, on the other hand, had chosen a career in law enforcement. Her passion for justice and her strong sense of morality had led her to become a police detective. She had worked her way up the ranks and was now known as one of the most skilled detectives on the force.

 

Despite their different paths, Hiro and Yui had remained in touch over the years, meeting up occasionally to catch up on each other's lives. During one such meeting, they found themselves discussing a particularly interesting case that Yui was working on. It involved a group of criminals who were using advanced technology to commit their crimes.

 

Hiro's scientific mind was immediately intrigued, and he offered to help Yui in any way he could. Together, they began to investigate the case, with Hiro using his expertise in technology and Yui using her investigative skills to piece together the clues.

 

As they worked together, they found themselves growing closer, their shared passion for justice and their deep respect for each other's skills bringing them together. Eventually, they were able to solve the case, bringing the criminals to justice and saving countless lives in the process.

 

Their success in the case led to a newfound sense of respect and admiration for each other, and over time, their friendship blossomed and might bloom into something more. While some say with Hiro hanging out with Yui and helping them out, maybe they would say they are a power couple but the death of his sister and crush have traumatized Hiro. And as such He throw himself into his work working his way up the chain of the scientific community.

 

Time skip

 

20 Years had passed since Hiro and Yui's graduation, but they never gave up on their search for the truth behind their missing classmates. Hiro had become a renowned scientist, dedicating his life to studying the unexplained phenomena that had taken place during their high school years. Yui had followed her dream of becoming a detective, and specialized in investigating cases of the supernatural.

 

One evening, the two met up at a bar to discuss their latest findings. Hiro looked weary, as if he hadn't slept in days, while Yui's expression was grim.

 

"It's been twenty years, and we still haven't found anything concrete," Hiro said, taking a sip of his drink.

 

Yui nodded. "I know. But we can't give up now. We owe it to our friends to keep searching."

 

Hiro said of handily “do u remember what we said after the graduation”

 

“Of course I do,” replied Yui while drowning herself with whiskey.

 

Flash back

 

Flash back to after the graduation ceremony 

 

As the graduation ceremony came to an end, Yui and Hiro found themselves standing alone outside the school gates. The sky was grey and overcast, casting a gloomy shadow over everything. The wind was cold and bitter, blowing through their hair and clothes, reminding them that summer was over.

 

Yui looked around, feeling a deep sense of sadness in her heart. She couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong, that they were missing something important. She turned to Hiro, hoping he could reassure her.

 

But Hiro's face was grim, his eyes staring off into the distance. He looked like he was lost in thought, as if he was thinking of something he didn't want to share.

 

"What's wrong?" Yui asked, placing a hand on his shoulder.

 

Hiro shook his head. "It's nothing. Just thinking."

 

"About what?" Yui persisted.

 

Hiro sighed heavily, as if the weight of the world was on his shoulders. "I can't shake the feeling that something's not right," he said finally. "That there's more to what happened to our classmates than what we know."

 

Yui felt a shiver run down her spine. She had the same feeling, but didn't want to admit it. "What do you mean?"

 

Hiro looked at her, his eyes filled with sadness. "I don't know. It's like they just disappeared without a trace. No one saw or heard anything. It's like they never existed."

 

Yui felt a lump form in her throat. She knew that feeling all too well. "Do you think it has something to do with the strange occurrences we experienced during our high school years?"

 

Hiro nodded. "I do. I think there's a connection. And I'm going to find out what it is."

 

Yui felt a sense of determination wash over her. She wasn't going to give up on her friends. "I'll help you," she said, her voice firm.

 

Hiro smiled faintly. "I knew I could count on you."

 

End of flashback.

 

As they spoke, a truck suddenly crashed into the bar, killing them both instantly. 

 

(Truck kun strike again hahahahahahahaha wait you think they will get system sadly they shall be no system hahahahahahaha)

 

The impact was so sudden and violent that the entire building shook. Debris flew everywhere, and the sound of shattering glass filled the air. People screamed and ran for cover, but it was too late for Hiro and Yui.

 

As their bodies lay lifeless on the ground, emergency services rushed to the scene. The police were quick to arrive, and a detective soon approached the area, taking note of the wreckage and the two bodies.

 

He crouched down beside the two, "What happened here?" he asked, looking up at the other patrons who had survived the crash.

 

One of them, a young man with a cut on his forehead, stepped forward. "A truck just plowed into the bar," he said, his voice trembling. "It happened so fast, we didn't even have time to react."

 

The detective scribbled something down in his notebook before turning to another officer. "Secure the area and take witness statements," he ordered, "We need to get to the bottom of this."

 

As the investigation continued, it became clear that the truck driver had lost control of the vehicle due to a medical emergency. But for Hiro and Yui's families and friends, it was a devastating and tragic end to their long search for answers.

 

Their legacy, however, lived on. Hiro's research and Yui's investigations had inspired many others to pursue the truth behind the supernatural, and their determination to never give up on their missing classmates had left a lasting impact on all who knew them.

 

(Sorry for the rush bit was planning a chapter well already wrote a chapter about the journey to discover what happen but my computer crash losing the doc I been working on 😞I touch on the back story of how Hiro became a scientist and Yui become a detective in a interlude in the future)

1