Chapter 6: Blind Journey, To The Truth
97 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thoughts, "Dialogue", Vvpjlz

Cecil Pov

"ha ha ha," I woke up covered in sweat and with my heart pounding against my chest. "What was that," I asked myself while rapidly looking around my room trying to confirm that I am back to my house. Slowly getting up I try to make sense of what I just dreamed, "OK what I saw was the city, and I was in the sky? No wait was I flying?" Cecil pondered his dream as he put on a plain white shirt. "Well let's just say it was a weird dream from sleeping at 2:30 at night," Cecil decided as he went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Sup Watson, how was your night?" Ask a man in his late 20's, he has mostly grey hair with blue eyes, however, he still looks pretty handsome with muscle visible through his anime t-shirt.

"Not much dad, I was just doing my homework last night, and wheres mom?" Cecil asked as he started to eat his breakfast of eggs and toast, there was no response for a couple of minutes as both men chewed their food.

"There was an indecent at work a person under her care started -Yawn- to attack the walls again thinking there was a monster after her, and that she had to escape the building. So she had to get to work early so that she can try to calm her down before she seriously hurt herself." Cecil's dad replied while rubbing the sleep out of his eye, when he finished his toast he got up," Well its time for me to get to work, hopefully, none my patients lose control. Well, have a good day." He finished with a kiss on Cecil's forehead, then he left out the front door.

After finishing his breakfast and getting ready for school he left his house after locking it up, he decided to just wear a plain white shirt and blue jeans with a grey hoodie. As he walked to school he would occasionally glance at the "sun" and try to see when it would stare at him or stare at who he can assume to be Kiriana, he came to this conclusion while she had stalked him, it was the main way for him to know she was following him in the first place. 

School was the same as always, I tried to listen to the lesson, get bored then read, and when the class ended he would go to his next class. Lunch was the same except for that I was running late as I was supposed to meet my friends at 12, when I got to the roof 15 minutes late (because I was too invested in the book I was reading) I found both Jacob and Josh with flushed faces and quite a bit of distance apart from each other  of them. When I asked what happened both of them, they said at the same time that it was nothing, deciding that trying to force the truth out of them would not work I just stored what I saw at the very back of my mind for later investigation.

The rest of the school day was the same with nothing special happening when school ended I parted with Josh and Jacob and went to the cafe that Kiriana had told me to meet her at. When I got there I saw her at a table at the very back, I walked up to her and sat at the seat in front of her. "So are you ready to tell me what all the stalking was about?" I asked her as I closed my book, when I look at her I saw clear bags under her eyes that wasn't there last time I saw her, she was also holding a note pad and a blue pen.

"Yes I am, and I hope that this meeting will clear up the question we both have." 

 

4