ch 5: Two Waifus
295 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It took 2 days for everything to get over with. The fallen warriors were cremated. The injured ones had been treated, and the matter regarding the merging of two tribes had been thoroughly discussed.

Finally, Ekluvya was invited to the meeting.

“Ah, here he is,” the Kali tribe chief Kulwant uttered smilingly. Hirandhanu was frowning and the atmosphere was filled with awkwardness.

“Greetings father, elders…” Ekluvya bowed and joined his palms.

“Ekluvya, we are now at the final step of the tribe-merge that you had suggested,” Hirandhanu spoke, “your presence was necessary to bear witness to our decision but also because it concerns you. I won’t beat around the bush. Chief Kulwant has demanded that the merge will happen only if you agree to marry his daughter- Ananya.

“What the fuck!?” Ekluvya thought. He found this preposition preposterous, and glared at Kulwant as though asking, ‘I had your tribe spared, and this is how you repay me?’ As if one marriage proposal wasn’t enough to bother him endlessly, now there was another one! Ekluvya felt like kicking all these old coots in the grapes!

“Hehehe, I know what you must be thinking boy,” Kulwant spoke, revealing his yellow teeth, “you and your sweetheart were supposed to get married two days ago but then the battle between our tribes occurred. Now although I suggest this, I must tell you that our tribe supports polygamy and nobody from our side will have any problem with you marrying that melon girl.”

“Mind your tongue,” Lokesh snarled, “even if your tribe doesn’t have a problem, we do!”

“The decision for this should lie in the hands of Ekluvya and Sunita,” Mita spoke. No one refuted the chiefess as she was correct.

“Boy, you won’t regret marrying my daughter, she has the biggest buns in the whole tribe!” Kulwant snickered.

“Hmph! So what? My daughter has the biggest melons in both tribes!” Lokesh stepped in.

“Oh? Then shall we let the two girls compete? Let’s see if melons are better than buns hmph!” Kulwant challenged.

Ekluvya’s mouth twisted with cringe. “I refuse,” he announced.

“Hah! Good lad!” Lokesh praised. He grew fonder of his future son-in-law.

“Hmph, don’t be hasty, boy,” Kulwant narrowed his eyes, “if you don’t marry my daughter Meghna, I will not approve the tribe-merge!”

“You…!” Ekluvya was incensed, “what is this, blackmail!?”

“Hmph, whatever you call it. Take your time though. I’ve had my daughter summoned anyway.  You can meet her & watch her beat your sweetheart with the power of her buns. Then decide.” Kulwant said unhappily.

“Sigh, discuss this with Sunita in the meantime,” Hirandhanu said, “she should be in her hut. Go.”

“Hmph, if Sunita agrees with all of this, I won’t stand in the way of peace,” Lokesh stated, “but I still hate your guts, Kulwant!” The latter sneered.

---

Ekluvya was feeling a headache as he walked up to Sunita’s place and entered the hut after a soft knock. It was rather dark in it and he could hear Sunita’s soft sobs.

“Sunita I…” Ekluvya uttered, “I need to discuss things with you.”

“I’m aware of the topic,” Sunita replied, “mother conveyed the information to me earlier today.”

“Uhh, I don’t want to be part of this but…” Ekluvya started.

“I know. You don’t want to marry even me, let alone some unknown girl. For you, training is apparently more important than anything in the world. You were even willing to run away from our marriage heh,” Sunita sulked, “but I won’t be spiteful if you marry her instead of me. My heart is already broken. Even if you stomp all over it, it won’t make a difference…”

“…” Ekluvya felt guiltier and tongue-tied. He didn’t know what to say. Sunita walked over to him, staring with teary eyes. Each step of hers pained Ekluvya’s heart. He didn’t even know why he had started to feel like this. Perhaps he was falling for Sunita?

“Ekluvya, I will let you go…” Sunita said, smiling and weeping silent tears, “but before you go; give me a memory for a lifetime to reminisce. And take me for the first time.”

As she said so, she touched his face and gazed lovingly into his black eyes before leaning forth and kissing him.

Ekluvya’s eyes shut close on their own and his hands wrapped around her slender waist. He kissed her back deeply, enamored in her fragrance.

---

The next morning, the Nishad tribe was preparing for Ekluvya’s marriage in advance. There might even be two brides! It was talk of the village all day long. People were coming over the Kali tribe as well. For the first time in history, the two tribes were gathering as allies for a celebration and not as enemies for war. There were mixed emotions but the overall atmosphere remained peaceful.

Dum! Dum! Dum! Dum! Drums rolled in the distance and the sounds echoed in the forest. Kali princess Meghna’s entourage was arriving. Everyone gathered along the path to watch it. Meghna was in a palanquin carried by her four burly bodyguards who were devoted to her. The rest were female warriors of different ages, but all were beautiful & dark.

Dark skin was a feature of the Kali tribe. This was believed to be associated with Goddess Kali who was black.

“Soon I’ll meet him…” Meghna thought with shiny eyes, “soon…” she continued sharpening her sickle on a whetstone while smiling.

 ---

Kanchan and Lokesh entered the hut hastily.

“Sunita, Ekluvya, are you two here? The guests have arrived! Oh…tto!” Kanchan halted as she watched the couple coming out of a room in a fluster. Sunita’s clothes were all over the place and Ekluvya seemed pale.

“Heh…way to go, you two.” Lokesh narrowed his eyes.

“Uncle… aunty,” Ekluvya bowed and joined his palms in greeting.

“So have you two made a decision?” Kanchan enquired. The couple fell silent, not knowing how to answer.

“Kali tribe has all gathered here, it is time…” Lokesh informed, “Whatever you two have decided, we won’t cause you trouble.”

“Ekluvya joined palms and quickly left. Sunita sighed sorrowfully.

---

An hour later, Eklavya entered a certain room after knocking on the door. He saw a girl standing by the window. Sunlight was pouring in, creating a yellow outline on her hourglass figure. At once Ekluvya was taken aback, staring at the massive buns which were bigger than Sunita’s melons! Even Ekluvya could not help but stare.

The girl turned around and noticed his gaze. She snorted in disgust before staring daggers at him.

“So, are you the one my old man set me up with? That rascal sure is a bad judge of character, hmph!” Meghna snorted.

“Excuse me?” Ekluvya said, staring at her. He wasn’t a push over, “I’d rather not tie a knot with you but your father threatened to reject the tribe-merge, despite the fact that his neck is intact because of my intervention.”

“Hmph, you think we are afraid of death? Many of my tribesmen would rather die than relinquish our ways and merge with our mortal enemies,” Meghna retorted.

“It is one thing to be unafraid of death, it is another to cause the deaths of younglings and innocent folks. I can see that neither you nor your father consider the tribesmen your kin,” Ekluvya said viciously, “tell me why should we continue to give you face despite the fact that we are the victors of the battle? Your tribe has no honor. You ambush our people and even your last battle was an ambush in the middle of the night. It’s funny when cowards boast of their fearlessness!”

“You!” Meghna’s face turned livid. She took out the sickle which was tied to her back, hidden with her long hair, and jumped at Ekluvya.

Swoosh! Swish-swish! The sickle cleaved through air, aiming for Ekluvya’s neck, but he reacted swiftly and dodged the attacks. He looked around for a weapon but there were none. This was a room for a meeting between a to-be-wed couple; not for combat. Who could have guessed that the to-be bride would be carrying a sickle?

“I will cut off your jewels first and then let you scream for help so your people can watch you suffer in shame before I claim your head!” Meghna shouted and kept attacking.

“Hmph! Don’t accuse me of being ruthless then!” He spoke, moving agilely and grabbing her hand, stopping her sickle mid-way. Immediately he followed up with a strong punch to her guts which made her bowl her eyes and drop the sickle. But she quickly reacted and fought back.

Swish-swish-bam! Bam! The two of them fought speedily. Meghna’s big buns provided her a better balance as she had fairly strong legs and thicc thighs to support them. Thus, it could be said that she was more robust than Ekluvya but the latter had trained with superior people since a young age. His mother was a samurai while his father was a pirate. Both of them had beaten training into his muscle memory!

Bam! Bam! Thwok! Swish! Bam! The two of them fought for a minute. Ekluvya managed to use Meghna’s weight against her and threw her down the floor before jumping on her and grappling her. Meghna struggled furiously but Ekluvya used his whole body to pin her on the ground.

Bam! Suddenly the door was pushed open and their fathers barged in.

“What’s the matter?”

“We heard fighting sounds!” They exclaimed, looking for any ambusher in the room but there were only Eklvuya and Meghna, and in quite a questionable state. Meghna was pinned down on the floor and her clothes had come undone, revealing a fair amount of her mangoes and the valley between them. Ekluvya was riding on her buns and was in the middle of yanking her hair up. The two of them paused in that pose for a few seconds, staring at their fathers.

There was an awkward silence.

Then Meghna suddenly exerted full force and managed to switch positions. She pinned Ekluvya down and sat on his crotch while pinning his wrists to the floor, and sneered.

“I got you now, soft boy. I’ll show you my full prowess!” she said. Ekluvya struggled.

Hirandhanu and Kulwant exchanged glances and ended up smiling.

“Ah youth these days sure is proactive, hehe,” Hirandhanu spoke.

“Indeed. I’m still proud that my daughter is dominant hehe,” Kulwant chuckled. Then they both left, closing the door. Ekluvya and Meghna’s moans continued to leak out as they wrestled, not realizing the misunderstanding they had just caused.

---

“Huff-huff…you…!” Meghana scowled with a flushed face as Ekluvya pinned her under his knee. Meghna was still trying to get out and raised her buns up, using her strong legs but Ekluvya started slapping her huge buns, causing her to scream.

Sstak! Sstak!

“Ahh! Ahhn! Oh!! S-stop! Ahnn!” Meghna’s moans and screams boiled everyone’s blood who heard her from outside the room.

“Holy shit, they sure didn’t waste any time!” A guard muttered.

“Bloody Nishad bastard getting lucky with our princess!” One of Meghna’s bodyguards lamented furiously.

“Shall we use this opportunity to barge in…?” Another one suggested cunningly.

Bam! Meghna was slammed against the door and pinned.

Bam! Bam! Bam! Clap-clap-clap-clap!

“Ahh! Ahh! Ahhn! Ohh! Fuck!” Meghna screamed without restraint as Ekluvya bashed her head against the door and punched her ribs & back mercilessly. Ironically, Meghna’s huge buns clapped with the slightest of movement, creating lewd sounds. Soon all the guards were about to burst in their loins!

“Ahhn! Okay-okay you win! S-stop!” Meghna screamed but Ekluvya yanked her hair backwards, making her back arch beautifully.

“Ahhhnnn!!!” Meghna screamed aloud as though receiving the final hit.

Krrack! The pitiful door which had been slammed hard enough, broke down and the two of them fell out along it with Ekluvya on top of Meghna. Everyone’s eyes bulged as the couple got up. The two were panting & sweating heavily. Their clothes were a mess and faces were flushed red. Meghna’s natural makeup was smeared all over her face and stuck on Ekluvya’s chest and neck due to the wrestling and grappling. As they looked around at the onlookers, they finally realized the misunderstanding they had caused!

“Heheh, well, the wedding preparations are complete anyway,” Kulwant said as he walked over with Hirandhanu.

“You two, clean up and come to the wedding ritual spot,” Hirandhanu spoke, “I heard from Lokesh that you banged Sunita last night too, eh Ekluvya? She’ll be there for the rituals as well, since there’s nothing left to discuss.”

“…” Ekluvya and Meghna stared silently while catching their breaths. As their fathers left, they looked at each other before shivering in cringe.

---

An hour later, Ekluvya found himself draped in groom’s attire while his two waifus made their way towards the ritual spot dressed as brides. Ekluvya was getting married!

1