Ch 13: Ekluvya’s Return
406 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ekluvya’s return journey was quite slow. He had two hungry snake girls with him, trying to devour his flute each hour! The problem was that Ekluvya enjoyed wrestling with them too! Compared to human girls, Naga girls were superior in performance, tightness and wetness. Their caves were simply unparalleled and their melons were the juiciest!

“Kuh…filthy snakes doing filthy things with my master, how dare you!” Garuda girl Sana snapped at long last.

She was forced to watch their performance all this while. Her face was red like a tomato and her body was burning hot, but she didn’t realize that she was horny as she knew little to nothing about sex. But she felt uncomfortable watching the trio going at it so many times. In ignorance, she simply labeled it as filthy.

“Oh? Looks like the little birdy is jealous, hehe.” Sarpsara chuckled.

“We are your master’s wives, Sana,” Sarpakshita spoke with an attitude, “you’d do best to treat us like your owners too, hmph!”

“Ah? I’m bound to my master, not to you!” Sana crossed her arms under her soft mangoes.

“Stop it, all of you,” Ekluvya sighed, “you keep fighting every now and then. Can’t you all just get along?”

“Get along? Hmph!” All three women spoke together and snorted.

Ekluvya sighed, “give respect to take respect. That’s just how it goes,” he said but the three women didn’t respond. Ekluvya shrugged and marched on. He wasn’t their daddy.

---

In the Nishad village, there was quite a hubbub. The number of people had increased as more and more Kali tribesmen came to join the Nishads. Plenty of them wanted a change of place, though most would return after they were done mingling with their new allies. Kulwant was behind this social warmth. He had proposed and arranged a large festival which lasted several days. It made the two tribes come together and forge friendship.

Of course, under the cover of it all, women were exchanged, intermarriages and polygamy were practiced; interracial breeding was the main attraction.

Mita’s gangbangs had facilitated this. After getting tamed by Kulwant, she married him and became the wife of two men at the same time. Her first husband Hirandhanu was too upset with her for a week, during which time, her second husband made her experience the joys of breeding with many other men.

Since Mita was free game, men joined the fest in droves, plowing the plump milf nonstop for days! There was hardly any man left in Kali tribe who hadn’t filled her up with their manly white potion! Even Nishads were invited. Of course, some sort of tact was followed. Mita wasn’t prostituted openly and everything was done behind closed doors. But since everyone knew about it, it hardly made any difference. But this was the extent of civility these tribal folks could exhibit.

Then there was also the new Nishad princess Sunita, free for plowing, for all the elders and top warriors. Kulwant arranged secret gangbangs for her while keeping the information controlled. Sunita’s parents did not learn a thing about her. Sunita happily danced on men’s laps and did her best to appease everyone. She had become a really good prostitute. She was aware that everyone in Nishad tribe lusted after huge melons and beauty, so she used it in her favor, entering the Nishad elders’ huts at nights and giving them heaven without asking for anything. She was sinking into depravity while believing that all of this was for her husband’s wish. Except for her own father, Sunita had fucked with almost every influential man in both tribes by now. Many of them were her relatives who were more than ecstatic to lay hands on her and plow her hardcore.

Meghna on the other hand had turned into a cumdump. The village healer was unable to heal her due to lack of a certain medicine and thus she remained ugly, bald and circumcised. Kulwant took this chance and used the excuse of making her feel better about herself and raped her at long last; beating her huge buns until he was satisfied and plowing her senseless. Afterwards, he passed her back to Nishad elders and they had many field days with the mindless black princess. At some point, her four burly bodyguards managed to bribe the Nishads and had their passions and lust satisfied when they plowed Meghna for a whole day and night.

Meghna stopped caring and allowed everyone to use her. She had been raped, mutilated, blackmailed, prostituted and reduced to a sexual object. Knowing that nobody cared about her, she let her mind corrode into madness.

  • - -

Suddenly Ekluvya showed up in the village and a din arose. Nishads cheered for their prince, Kalis watched his procession amusingly. Ekluvya’s father, father-in-law and some elders hurriedly came over to greet him.

“Welcome back, son,” Hirandhanu said smilingly, “you were dearly missed! Tell us about your adventure!”

“Good to see you back, lad, who are these beauties beside you?” Kulwant asked, more curious about the two hot milfs and the brazenly naked girl.

“They are Sarpsara and her daughter Sarpakshita,” Ekluvya introduced, “they are my new wives.”

“What!!!?” Everyone shouted in unison. They did not foresee this!

“Haha, you left for just a week and scored two new wives? Quite a feat, Ekluvya!” Hirandhanu praised. He was the first to recover from astonishment.

Ekluvya rubbed his nose and smiled shyly.

“Mmm, your relatives sure are quite muscular and manly,” Sarpsara spoke at this point, looking coquettishly at all the men in turns while striking subtle suggestive poses. Eyebrows arose as all the men realized that this woman was a slut!

“Mother, show some restraint,” Sarpakshi said, frowning.

“Oh, I’m going to show them heaven instead. It’s crucial to mingle with new folks, you know,” Sarpsara said shamelessly, walking towards the tribals while grinding her big round hips which made squeaking sounds with each step!

There was a long awkward silence. Sarpsara grabbed for the two most appealing adults, slinging her long arms around the necks of Kulwant and Hirandhanu as she stood between them, facing Ekluvya.

“Hello fathers-in-law, won’t you show your daughter-in-law around and tell her a few things in private?” Sarpsara asked in a seductive tone.

Ekluvya grabbed his forehead and sighed. He knew this would happen. Sarpsara was a WHORE. She was an absolute shameless whore who could parade naked through a city full of men and feel good about it. Ekluvya knew he couldn’t control this slut.

Noticing that Ekluvya wasn’t reacting angrily, Hirandhanu nodded inwardly and slung his muscular arm around Sarpsara’s waist, rubbing it tenderly as he smiled.

“Surely daughter-in-law. I’ll show you around,” Hirandhanu said and Sarpsara fluttered her long eyelashes coquettishly at him.

“Where are my wives Sunita and Meghna?” Ekluvya suddenly asked, making everyone freeze.

“W-well…Sunita is taking lessons from some of the Kali elders,” Kulwant spoke.

“Meghna is practicing in seclusion,” Hirandhanu said.

Ekluvya narrowed his eyes. Normally it should have been Kulwant telling about Meghna, and Hirandhanu should have been telling about Sunita. Why was this reversed?

“Oh well, I’ll meet them later,” Ekluvya said, putting this doubt aside, “where is my mother though?” he asked.

“…” There was silence. In truth, all three women were currently getting fucked in different huts.

“She’s busy; you know her,” Hirandhanu waved his hand, dismissing his inquiry, “anyway, tell us who this lass is?” he pointed towards the naked Garuda girl.

“Oh, this is Sana,” Ekluvya introduced, “my… servant.”

“Slave is the correct term, hmph,” Sarpakshita jabbed, “she is bound to Ekluvya to follow his every command,”

“Oh?” Everyone looked at Sana curiously.

“Interesting, I didn’t know you were into all that hehe,” Hirandhanu joked, “tell us how did you come by her? Is she naked by your will?”

“I just don’t like wearing clothes,” Sana intruded the conversation. “You can ask me directly, stop bothering my master! He’s tired from the journey already.”

“…” Everyone was amazed at her servility and strangeness.

“Hehe, I think she’ll fit just right in our Kali tribe,” Kulwant spoke, “why don’t you come with me Sana? I’ll show you around and tell you a few things about our tribe?”

Sana didn’t reply. She stared at Ekluvya instead.

“Sure, that’d be great, father-in-law,” Ekluvya said, “Sana, behave yourself and obey the Chief’s commands. I don’t want you causing any ruckus.”

“Understood, master,” Sana replied while Kulwant’s eyes gleamed as he smirked.

“Come now, freshen up and eat something,” Hirandhanu said, “the journey must have been tiresome. You even look thinner now!”

“Ahaha…” Ekluvya chuckled awkwardly. He couldn’t tell that he had grown thinner because his new wives had sucked him dry!

Soon the group dispersed. Sana was taken away by Kulwant, Sarpsara was too eager to play with Hirandhanu. She even slid her hand directly into his loin, playing with his flute when nobody was watching. Thus, Hirandhanu appointed his aides to take care of Ekluvya and made an excuse to get out with Sarpsara. Only Sarpakshita stayed with Ekluvya. They washed up and then indulged in a feast.

---

 “Why are we here? You had said you’re going to show me around,” Sana questioned Kulwant in a hut.

“Heheh, I’ll show you around to my people after I’m done deflowering you,” Kulwant said, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her into his embrace. His large hands firmly grabbed her buns while he pushed his erection between her thighs & grinned.

“You! What are you doing? Want to fight me?!” Sana was incensed.

“Eh?” Kulwant blinked before laughing aloud, “haha, another dumb girl. Oh, I love it how foolish you all are,”

Sstak! He slapped her buns hard before squeezing them and kneading them vigorously. Unknowingly Sana began to feel heated, especially in her crotch. Her heartbeat escalated and she didn’t know the reason.

“You really do want to fight me huh? I’ll show you my might!” Sana shouted but Kulwant forcibly kissed her, shoving his tongue inside her mouth while his hands moved swiftly, grabbing her melons and squeezing them, stimulating her speedily.

Sana’s fighting aura died down immediately as lust took over her but she could not recognize it as this was her first time getting intimate with a male.

“W-what the hell is going on! Why is my body reacting so strangely?” Sana thought while faintly struggling against Kulwant who kept toying with her tender body.

“Don’t forget what your master instructed you to do,” Kulwant reminded, “follow my commands! I’m telling you to stop resisting and let me do whatever I want to with you.”

“You!” Sana flinched. She sensed that there was something very wrong going on but she couldn’t quite put a finger on it.

“Hehehe, it is time you became a woman; lowly slave!” Kulwant growled and shoved his rock-hard flute inside Sana’s virgin cave, tearing through her petal and entering her deep!

“Ahhh!!” Sana screamed in pain. Her eyes widened as lightning struck her mind. She finally realized what was going on! These were the same actions that Ekluvya, Sarpsara and Sarpakshita had been doing throughout their journey!

Fwap! Fwap! Fwap! Fwap! Slosh! Slosh!

Meaty sounds occurred as Kulwant plowed Sana whose cave quickly got wet and lubricated the thrusts.

“Ahh! Ahhn! Ooh! Aiyah!” Sana kept screaming lewdly. The pleasure was striking her whole body now. She felt oddly excited and thrilled.

“Hehehe, your screams are turning me on even more,” Kulwant sneered, “listen now, you dumb slave; you’re going to have to do this with everyone who approaches you from now on and you will keep quiet about it. Do you understand? Ekluvya’s instruction for you was to follow my commands and I command you to keep this act a secret even from him!”

“Eh? Eh?” Sana was confused. She was getting drilled in her tight hole, the pleasure was rippling throughout her body; her heartbeat was rapid and Kulwant was bombarding her with commands. It was a bit much for her bird-brain.

Bam! Kulwant slammed her against the wall and started fluting her from behind.

Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap!

“Ahh! Ahh! Ahhn! Yes! Oh!” Sana’s screams turned more erotic as she began to thoroughly enjoy getting dominated. Her cave began squirting juices. Her cherries got hard as Kulwant played with them while kissing and biting her neck. The lewd sounds and screams kept echoing in the hut for a long time.

---

Bam! Bam! Bam!

“Ahh! Ahhn! Ohh!” Sarpsara screamed as Hirandhanu slammed her head against the mudwall while fucking her heatedly from behind. This was the first time any male had been able to fight equally with her in the battle of lovemaking!

“Oh! Now you’ve done it! I’ll show you my prowess now!” Sarpsara said viciously and squeezed her big buns together, tightening her cave around Hirandhanu’s flute, squeezing it harder.

“Ohh! Fuck!” Hirandhanu exclaimed excitedly.

Sstak! Sstak! He slapped her buns hard and squeezed them, enjoying her body and started thrusting more intensely!

Fwap! Fwap! Fwap! Fwap! Plap! Plap! Clap!

“Ahh! Ahhn! Ahhn!”

“Wh-what’s going on here!” Suddenly Lokesh barged in. He had heard a woman’s painful screams coming from this hut. But he was stumped as he saw the most gorgeous woman he had ever laid eyes on; pressed against the wall by Hirandhanu as the latter fucked her heatedly.

“L-lokesh my friend! Come join! This woman is a bit too strong for me to handle alone!” Hirandhanu invited.

“What? Are you insane?” Lokesh was stumped. He wasn’t a pervert like Kulwant or the other elders.

“Hahaha! Come! Both of you can try to tame me. I like challenges!” Sarpsara challenged. “I’ll prove my superiority!”

Saying so, she pushed back hard and got free. Then she grabbed Hirandhanu and slammed him against the wall before climbing up on him. Her long legs wrapped around his waist and her slender arms hugged his back as she clung to him, kissing madly and moving her buns in a speedy motion.

Plap Plap! Plap! Plap Plap! Her big round buns clapped hard and jiggled, creating a lewd scene as she took his flute deep inside her cave.

“Ho…holy shit!” Lokesh was even more stumped now but also excited. He had never seen such a slut who was also incredibly beautiful and charming! He couldn’t help but get naked as he walked towards her and attacked her posterior!

Fwap-fwap-fwap-clap-clap-plap!

“Ahh! Ahhn! Ahh!”

Meaty sounds and erotic screams echoed as Sarpsara was sandwiched between the two men, getting fluted in both lewd caves of hers. Her eyes were rolling up, her lips were smiling, her breath was a mess, her lovely face was red. She was thoroughly enjoying this debauchery!

----

Meanwhile Ekluvya finished eating and decided to go meet his friend Kshitiz to discuss his construction plans. He needed clear designs of many other things. Sarpakshita decided to rest for a while. She dozed off the moment she hit the bed.

---

In a hut, Kulwant finished filling Sana’s cave with his milkshake. The brown girl slumped to the floor in an awkward pose showcasing her round buns from which milkshake was oozing out of the loose cave. She kept twitching every few moments.

“Huff-huff…this bitch sure was good hehe,” Kulwant thought, wiping his sweat, “stay here Sana and entertain whoever comes to fuck you; understand?” he instructed.

“Y-yess…” Sana mumbled a reply. She was loyal to Ekluvya and that had become her bane. Just how Sunita was fooled into prostitution, Sana had been forced into it due to their devotion to Ekluvya.

As soon as Kulwant left, a few elders entered the hut. They were mostly old but still lustful. They chuckled, grabbing the half unconscious slave and started molesting her. Sana’s moans kept leaking out of the hut for hours.

---

As the sky went dark, Hirandhanu slumped against the wall, panting heavily. Lokesh was lying half unconscious on the floor. A heavily panting and sweating milf stood tall. Her long white hair were a mess. Her big round melons were moving up and down erotically. There was a victorious grin on her lustful face.

“Hehehe, I told you I’m your superior,” Sarpsara boasted, “but boy was it fun! Huff-huff…you almost had me! If only you did it for another few minutes, I’d have lost huff…”

Creek… suddenly the door opened and Kulwant entered.

Sarpsara turned and was stumped. Kulwant was stumped too, watching this incredibly hot naked milf and the two defeated Nishads on the floor. He suddenly grinned, closing the door behind him.

“Oh no…” Sarpsara back away in fear. She was too sensitive and needed only a few minutes of plowing to be tamed. She could not afford another session with a new man!”

“Why are you shying now, you slut?” Kulwant sneered, flexing his long black flute. Sarpsara swallowed her saliva and turned around, running futilely toward the window.

Bam! Kulwant jumped on her and they both fell on the floor. Kulwant pinned her down while adjusting his flute on her sensitive wet cave and shoved it in hard!

“Noo!!!!” Sarpsara screamed, clawing towards the window as her only hope of escape was crushed.

Soon her lewd screams leaked out of the hut for hours.

---

“Where have you been, Ekluvya!” Kshitiz shouted as he met his friend. Although Ekluvya was stoic and reclusive, he had developed friendship with the people he interacted with after his transmigration. This artist was one of his few friends.

“Hey, wassup?” Ekluvya asked, humoring himself with his urban lingo.

“What?” Kshitiz was confused at the words, “never mind that, don’t you know what happened behind your back?”

“What happened?” Ekluvya frowned. He sensed unease.

For the next several minutes Kshitiz talked to Ekluvya, explaining something. Ekluvya’s eyes widened and he stood frozen as words poured into his ears like molten iron.

That night, the moon took a bit of a red hue.

2