Introduction
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm Kai, A casual introverted person. I have your hobbies that an student would have. Reading, Writing, and Video Games. I am mostly interested in video games and don't have much intrest in studying actually.

I score average marks and live in an middle class family. I've been homeschooled my entire life. I've turned 13 and I am going to go to a school for the first time. It's quite odd they sent me to school now and homeschooled me before. But I'm sure it's for my good. I still have dobuts tho...

Anyways, An incident struck in which the Earth got included. The Cosmic Strike War had begun between different plants and one of the bigger nuclear stars hit Earth. Ever since. Somehow, Around 10,100 people lived and recreated humanity. The Earth became normal as how it was. I don't actually know.

As I wasn't alive back then. It's green with grass and the most used language is English now actually. Many countries have caused war. This is considered the Cosmic Era.

We're taught that human life was simple. Not that different from now but It sure was simpler than now. We still haven't invented flying cars.

Apparently we're not the only plant with possible human requirements. Our human requirements have changed than the last era. Where they required Oxygen. This time Oxygen is often used to perform powers and forms of them. Air is necessary but Oxygen isnt. Some say Oxygen is still used, but we don't actually know.

And as we're not the only planet with life, We have to learn to train. 

There's an king and queen now. According to the books I've studied while being homeschooled, Once Earth was also ruled by a king. Long long and long ago. This is the return era of it some people say. Although the government system before the star hit Earth was quite good aswell. The idea is good but we are ruled by a king at last. Most of the school are controlled by his well ministers.

Schools now teach us elemental powers. We can't specifically learn a elemental power. But we're rather granted one based on our personality. And this marks my entire life. Going to the school tomorrow and I'll be experiencing an actual school. My parents wished me good luck and I'm ready to go to school. I wonder what my elemental will be...since that's the most exciting thing for me.

0