Fight for survival 02
119 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ Trial Begins ]

The wolf began walking towards me with slow steps while growling. It stopped 5 meters away in front of me with glaring eyes, looking at him now, I think I should have taken a bomb to throw on him the moment it gets close and run away as soon as I throw the bomb.

I admit I will suffer quite a big injury, but as long as I am alive everything should be fine right?

I gripped my dagger tightly and waited till the wolf attack me.

' I don't think, I can outrun him. I need to wait for a chance to kill him.'

After cutting a bit of distance, the wolf jumped on me trying to bite my neck and end my life. I tried to thrust a dagger in his mouth but I was a second late, the wolf had bitten on my right arm which was holding the dagger. Luckily, my dagger was longer than an average dagger. I bite my lips to prevent myself from fainting. I moved the dagger in my right hand at an angle where its tip will aim at the wolf's eye. I thrust the dagger in my hand into it's left eye, blood started coming out of his injured eye and the wolf howled in pain.

' This is the perfect chance to thrust my other dagger in his heart.'

I gathered all the strength I can into my left hand and thrust my dagger right at his heart. Another cry escaped from the Wolf's mouth. In retaliation the wolf increased his biting force to chew my right arm and also started attacking me with claws. I tried to run away, but the wolf didn't let me. A deep gnash appeared on my chest area and blood started trickling down like water. A loud cry escaped my mouth.

"Aaaaaahhhh..."

Thud

Neon's body lay lifeless on the ground besides crimson wolf. The wolf died because of an attack on his heart, and Neon fell unconscious because of severe blood loss.

[ Trial completed ]

[ Congratulations on passing the trial ]

A bright light of ball suddenly appeared in the sky and floated there for a second then disappeared with both bodies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Arghhh..."

I slowly tried opening my eyes, but a sudden pain assaulted my head causing me to close them again.

' Not this again.'

Rubbing my head, I sat on the ground, after a deep breathe, I opened my eyes to check the surrounding I was in.

Sitting on the green grassland, I was in the same place where it stared ' Green Island'

Not actually, but I just named it on a whim

' I will think of a better name next time, for now 'Green island' it is .'

' Well That's not important, what happened earlier?'

' I was sure that I died back there.'

' Just remembering it sent chills down my spine.'

I hurriedly started checking my body, I know I was badly injured specifically on my chest and right arm was also chewed.

' Huh? where did it go?'

' My right hand is fine, there's no claw mark on my chest. Everything feels perfectly fine.'

' My bloodied shirt, the heart of the wolf which came out from his body when I tried to pull my dagger to block its claws, the torn flesh of my right arm..'

"Barghhhh.."

' Fuck.'

' Just remembering that bloody scene makes my stomach churn.'

"Barghhh..."

'Shit.'

Huff.. Huff..

Just like that next 30 minutes passed.

' Thanks to constant puking, I feel at ease now.'

' Fuck it's really disgusting.'

Voosh...

A wave of small wind flew past me and everything that came out of my body vanished.

"What?"

' All that dirt vanished into thin air and my surrounding become very clean, strange.'

"Barghh .."

' Fuck who is puking now?'

' NO, no close your ears and don't look, don't look.'

' If I take a look now, then I am goner.'

' Think of something else, yes!.'

' Ice cream is really sweet.'

' Ice cream... ice cream.. ice cream...'

"Bargh..."(others)

'Shit..'

"GOD DAMNIT."(Neon)

5