Emperor Zenon
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I walked through the long empty corridors of the academy, heading to the dormitories. All the students who study at the Star verse academy were required to stay in the dormitories provided by the academy which were surprisingly situated inside the Mighty tree.

Inside the Mighty tree, ground floor is designated for training, 1st floor for personal training room, 2nd floor for VR machines, 3rd floor for Club room, 4th floor for Hospital, 5th floor for Warehouse, 6th, 7th and 8th floor are residential areas for the first, second and third year students. The 9th floor is wholly occupied by an Auditorium and 10th floor is a Battle Arena which is situated at the top of the tree.

Thinking about it, I don't know it's name.

'I should buy an appraisal skill.'

It was evening time, classes were over and the students were enjoying their time outside the academy at the 'Sie' market.

The academy is situated on a floating island called 'Dream'. The academy is situated right at the center of the island surrounded by 'Sie' market which provided all kinds of entertainment.

The land below the island is called as 'Maanto Forest' which is home to many monsters and beasts. The Maanto forest covers an area of 2000 million hectares bordering the main city of planet Seed called 'Recho'.

As I was walking through the corridors, a group of 5 students stood in my way.

" Hey! isn't he the new student who recently joined the orphan class."

" Yeah! I heard he even has a surname 'Reddy'."

" What? How dare he claim to be a noble with that kind of surname."

" Hey, we are talking to you, you lowlife."

" This bastard."

I ignored them and walked sideways. After all that shitty incidents tired me out already. I don't have time to deal with them. Beside they don't even know how to provoke someone.

" Stop you filthy commoner."

The group of five people once again stopped me by blocking the corridor.

Sigh....

After heaving a sigh, I looked at their faces.

Red hair, blue hair, golden hair, orange hair, yellow hair.

Wow! Add two more and you will get a rainbow with different colour series.

I ignored them and tried to walk away, after all I am only a level o, there's no way I can defeat them.

" Hey! Since we are fellow classmates, why don't you help me clean my shoes. I am a little tired you see."

I stood on my spot with a bored look.

'What is this nonsense?'

The boy with golden hair instructed other 4 to attack me.

The red haired boy moved fast and locked me on my spot from behind. The orange hair and blue haired guy punched me in my abdomen simultaneously.

I puked blood as the force hit me hard on the stomach. My vision blurred and I couldn't see what was happening. A kick landed on my left rib, breaking a few bones.

Arghh...

" Isn't he too weak?"

" Those bastards from D class are all weak."

" Hehehe.... I think we found a perfect toy to play with."

" Kekeke... you are right, just look at his pained expression hehe..."

" Back off you guys, it's my turn."

Another kick landed on my face. My head felt dizzy and I lost consciousness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Duke's office.

" Grand Duke Kassar, I am very disappointed in you." A disappointed voice echoed throughout an empty hall. A bulky middle aged man was sitting on the throne in a relaxed manner, but his face was anything but relaxed.

" Emperor Zenon, please give me one more chance."

A lanky figure who was on his four in front of the throne spoke in a shaky voice.

" I gave you only one mission 'Killing a kid'. but you failed in accomplishing it. First your incompetence in dealing with the orphanage and now you failed to infiltrate a branch of the Star verse academy to kill that kid. I already gave you a chance but you disappointed me again."

The figure moved his finger in horizontal way cutting the head of the Grand Duke Kassar.

" Dark 1, kill all the family members of Kessar family. Dark 2, bring me a list of suitable candidates for a Grand Dukes post who can do our bidding. Dark 3, I want a report of any unusual incidents which happened in Reedreada Galaxy. "

" Yes Master."

Three figures disappeared who were standing in the shadows. Two of them reappeared again within a few seconds on the same spot with a tablet.

" Master, this is the list of suitable candidates for the Grand Dukes post."

The dark figure handed the tablet to Emperor Zenon. He moved a finger on tablet screen, a blue screen appeared in the air showing pictures of persons with their information.

" Hmm.... send Duke Azaroth a message about our offer. He is cunning and shrewd, I think he will be able to do our job."

Emperor Zenon returned the tablet to Dark 2.

" Yes master."

Dark 3 handed a tablet to Emperor Zenon in the same manner.

Emperor Zenon carefully read through all the things in a minute.

" Hmm.... nothing seems interesting. Oh! Was there major space fluctuation on planet Seed.? "

" Yes master, but the reports said that they didn't find anything unusual there."

" Hmm... the principal of the branch of Star verse Academy ' Carth' is a space elemental user, I am sure he has something to do with this. Dark 3 send me a report about the branch of the Star verse academy and an information about First year Class D."

" Yes master."

The dark figure disappeared in the shadows leaving Emperor Zenon alone in the hall.

An exhausted sigh escaped Emperor Zenons mouth

" I need to take care of that kid quickly or I will be the one to die next time."

0