Leveling up skill
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After we had our dinner, Evan and I headed to our dormitory room to rest. We talked about things related rankings and other stuff. After reaching my dormitory room, I opened my status window.

[ Name : Rudra Reddy.

  Race : Human(100%)

  Title : Shadow God' Legacy inheritor,

            Master of The Solar System,

            Master of the planet Earth,

            Forgotten Existence.

  Authority area : The Solar System.

  Bloodline : None.

  Physic : None.

  Affinity : Shadow(Godly), Death(Superior),  Darkness(Superior), Wind(Superior), Time(Low).

  Level  : 00 ( 0/100)

  Realm : None.

  Strength : 14/ Agility :12/ Stamina : 11/

  Perception : 10/ Mana : 12(+100)/ Health : 12.

  Extra SP : 00

  Charm : F-

  Skills : Shadow Summon(U)( Level 01), Soul Extraction(U)( Level 01), Aura of the Slaughterer(R)( Level 05), Dual Wielding(N)( level 01), Advanced Communication (M)( Level Max).

  Weapon Arts : Painting Art of The Blades( Level 01). ]

  [ Shop( Level 02).]

-----------------------

According to the message, I can level up my 'Dual Wielding' skill now and for that I need an F- rank mana stone.

I think to level up a skill either you have to practice it, or reach a level of comprehension. The later is unlikely as it would automatically level up the skill, without the need of mana stone.

I opened shop to purchase a mana stone.

[ Item : Mana stone

  Rank : F-

  Description : Mana stone is an additional mana source that provide continuous mana, stored in a stone. ]

[ Exp Required : 25 ]

[ Item ' Mana stone' of F- grade purchased. (1)]

[ Exp Remaining : 87,999,975.]

A crystalline shard of blue colour appeared in front of me floating in the air. I grasped it with my hands, its structure felt smooth but tough at the same time.

' Now to level up my skill.'

I clicked on the Dual Wielding skill and an option which was shown in dim light before appeared in front of the name. I clicked on the button ' level up'.

The Mana stone in front of me glowed for a second before it disappeared quickly.

[ Mana Stone F- rank consumed.]

[ Skill ' Dual Wielding' (N) ( Level 01) = Skill ' Dual Wielding' (N) (Level 02)]

I felt a small sensation run through my body as I leveled up my skill. But other than that I didn't feel much though.

Maybe because of it's skill grade. Evan told me that skills of Normal grade are the lowest one used by normal people in their day to day life. I think the evolution type skill starts from rock bottom to evolve.

After leveling up my skill, I kept reading my status window again and again to pass a bit of time. As I kept scrolling up and down I found something-

-----

[ Shop ( Level 02)

  It is a function granted to the owner of a Planetary system. You can purchase anything at System shop except living beings with Exp. ]

-----

It clearly says that I can buy anything material thing then..... Can I buy stat points too.

I opened the search option in the system shop and typed ' stats'

A loading sign appeared on my screen which kept on spinning.

At last it stopped and a message appeared on the screen

[ Not available.]

Hm? What does it mean by not available?

Hmm.... I think I should upgrade my system shop, maybe I will be able to find an answer then. I clicked on the level up button-

[ Exp required : 5 Billion.]

"..."

' This is gonna be super duper fucking hardest shit.'

" ..."

I don't even know what am I saying.

Haa... enough resting let's go train some more.

I got down on to the first floor to enter the personal training room. As per academy rules every student is given 100 free points at the start of the academy. I also got 100 points but didn't know what to do with them so I just kept them aside, but now I think I should use them for the personal training room.

I swiped my ID card on the entrance of one of the personal training room. The points in my ID card deducted automatically, and the entrance to the training room opened.

Large rectangular, around half the size of football ground. Thick metal walls on all the side and a strange lingering smell filled the air probably due to metal compounds.

I stood at the center of the room and brought the chained blades out. Just like before I started my weapon training.

-----------------------------------------------------

Principal's office.

A long white haired old man with cat ears sat on the chair gazing out of the window at the peaceful view Maanto forest. Beside him stood another man with sunken eyes.

" What do you think Anand?"

The old man with cat ears asked teacher Anand in a calm tone.

" ....He seems to have gone through a rough time which emotionally affected him. I was so surprised when I first saw him at your mansion. How can someones soul be so....  frail? He seems to be on the verge of collapsing but a tiny spark held all of his soul in place and kept him alive."

Teacher Anand took a pause and looked toward Principal Caith.

" I haven't figured out what's keeping him alive but I am certain that he won't be any danger to us or anyone else."

Caith looked in the eyes of teacher Anand without blinking for a good second. He sighed and turned around to check a document on the table.

" You know Anand, I kept him alive all this time only because of your request. If that boy causes any trouble then you will have to bear the responsibility."

Teacher Anand bowed his head with gratitude and sat opposite to the principle.

" By the way Anand, when are you going to marry her?"

At principals question teacher Anands bored face crumbled.

" We haven't decided yet, but I think it will be soon."

" I have to congratulate you then."

0