Fist Fights
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Haa..."

I was standing in the waiting room in front of the mirror. This is my first time fighting in front of so many people which made me nervous. The cheering was so loud that I can even hear it in the room.

I looked at my right hand, a bracelet with carvings of diamond shaped lines. This bracelet is an artifact which can suppress all of the stats to 10 points. But this artifact can only suppress people below 4th Ascension.

" Haa.."

I took a deep breath once again to calm my nerves. I walked through the narrow corridors to arrive at the Arena. I observed all the spectators and facepalmed. There weren't many spectators, probably 100 or less. Then why is it that I hear loud cheers?

The idiotic trio James, Steele and Erika were cheering, whistling and shouting to encourage me.

" Kick his ass."

" I will give you a KISS if you WIN this match."

" Weakling, show me what a man can do."

Those were there shouts. I felt disgusted at the encouraging words spoken by the second person. Why you ask?

The one who said those words is James not Erika....

" Dear God....."

I quietly mumbled under my breath. I shook my head helplessly to focus on the upcoming match. My opponents is also a student of the academy, probably a first year too. How did I recognize him, It's our uniform. White shirt, Blue jeans, red tie and a blue blazer.

" Who are you? I have never seen you around here before."

The brown haired student spoke in a questioning tone.

" Let's introduce ourself first, my name is-"

I shut him up by raising my hand.

" I am not interested in knowing the name of an extra character so shut up."

I am too lazy to provoke my opponent, so I signaled the referee to start the match already. Honestly, it's a real hassle to remember a name.

" Start."

" You are too arrogant for your own good."

The brown haired student held his stance firmly, his eyes locked to mine. I waited for him to attack, but he just stood on their staring at me. He is creeping me out now.

I walked leisurely toward him...

" Fine then, I will be the one to attack first."

As I got closer, I raised my fist to punch his face, but he blocked my strike with his arm. I threw a punch at his stomach which he caught with his free hand. I gripped his arm with one hand which blocked my strike and used the other to block his strike. I lifted him up in the air and slammed down on the ground.

He gripped my right leg with both of his hands after he fell to pull me down too. But all of his efforts were for not as I punched him at the back of his head.

" Argh....."

A pain filled cry came out of his mouth, but he quickly bite his tougue to regain focus. He bite me on my right leg fiercely, but I kept punching on his head.

" Don't bite me you asshole."

After a round of punches, he backed away while holding his head.

" I will kill you bastard."

The brown haired boy roared on top of his lung, he launched a series of punches aiming straight at my face.

I kept backing away while dodging his every move. It will be a shame if I get hit with that weak ass fist.

Eventually the brown haired boy stopped punching as he got tired.

I immediately lunged at him as this was my chance to finish the battle.

Finally, after a round of 15 punches, he fell unconscious.

" The winner of this match is Rudra!"

The referee announced the results after checking my opponent's condition. This match was pretty easy, I wonder if all my opponents will be this weak.

" I LOVE YOU MAN, come her my money tree. I will give you a kiss as promised."

James loud shout made everyone in the arena cry tears of laughter, but for me this is the worst thing.

" James, if you don't stop screaming I WILL FUCK YOU FOR REAL."

My loud shout shut down the arena for a moment only to burst out laughing again.

Hehe...

Hahaha....

Pffffttt....

I walked out of the Arena as the situation was getting more and more out of hands. As I was walking toward them, a figure clad in black armour appeared in front of me. He bowed a little and spoke-

" The Overseer wishes to meet you, participant Rudra."

"..."

The Overseer huh...

This fist fighting arena might be the best source of points for me. Getting acquainted with an Overseer might be a good thing for me. Of course there is a risk of getting killed in a place like the underworld but as long as I have even a little bit of consciousness, I can purchase life saving items from the system shop.

" Lead the way."

----------------------------------------

" Hey.... did you see that?"

Erika asked with a confused look.

" Don't worry, the Overseer won't harm him."

James replied in a relaxed manner as he kept his focus on Steele's battle.

" How are you so sure?"

" From what I know, Overseer is a former student of our academy so he won't do anything. On top of that Principal himself is present at the academy, with his perception stat, there's nothing that can be hidden from his eyes."

" ...If that's the case, then he should be fine."

Erika and James fell silent for a moment. Small winds blew past them as the atmosphere got serious.

" Hey James, are we really going to do this?"

" .....It's necessary."

0