(1-5) Fluff
129 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(First person- Kier)

As I walk away from the caravan, I begin to wonder where I will go. Honestly, I didn't have a plan when I decided to refuse their assistance, it just didn't feel right. Sometimes it seems like I have an uncanny sense of trouble, and it tends to be correct most of the time.

As I was thinking, I failed to notice the small black creature hurtling toward me until it had already hit me in the gut forcing out a pained grunt.

When I finally got over the surprise of being hit with something flying at 80 Kph, I managed to stumble to my feet. Only to be met with what has to be the most adorable little lizard I have ever seen.

A/N: Oh no, here I go again.

With a small scaled face slightly speckled with purple and striking amethyst eyes that contrast with the rest of its black body, not to mention the wings that are the size of its body or the tail that follows behind its main body. Everything about the creature was just so lovable. That was until I saw the nasty arrow wound in the poor thing's foreleg, still with a chunk of the shaft lodged in the wound.

A/N: I need help

“Oh, you poor little guy! Here let me patch that up for you.” I said as I started tearing a small strip of fabric from my already-ruined shirt to use as a bandage. 

As I slowly wrapped the makeshift bandage around the wound, after carefully taking the arrow out, of course, the “little” lizard slowly raised its head to make eye contact and then gently curled up in my lap.

0