The Terrifying Goddess Swift – Lucky Winner?
488 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Boys only want love if it's torture
Don't say I didn't, say I didn't warn ya
Boys only want love if it's torture
Don't say I didn't, say I didn't warn ya'

Taylor Swift just performed the last song of her tour. She was met by a huge cheer and celebration. She watched her fans with a smile on her face.

When the voices decreased, she announced, "As I had announced earlier, I will write the name of one lucky fan in my blank space who will get to meet me after the concert!"

Her announcement was met by a huge cheer. Taylor opened a sheet. Everyone watched in anticipation. They all hoped that it would be them!

Taylor announced, "The lucky fan is…"
There was a pin-drop silence.
She continued, "Adam Bones!"

The announcement was met by groaning and sadness. Many fans were upset at not being chosen. They were jealous of Adam.

Adam was flabbergasted. Adam was a normal guy. He was 23 years old, well-built and a huge Taylor Swift fan! When he understood that Taylor was having a concert in his city, he immediately bought the tickets and ensured that he could stand at the very front.

He was even more flustered when Taylor looked at him after making the announcement. The crowds started leaving. A few security personnel approached Adam and brought him backstage.

Adam followed their lead. When he finally laid his eyes on Taylor, he was stunned. He couldn't take his eyes off her. She looked like a living Goddess! She was wearing a sparkling brown-black top that went from the top of her breasts to slightly less than half her thighs. The dress was supported by four thin straps, 2 which went around the shoulders and 2 that circled her neck. She wore a choker and 2 necklaces that brightened her face even further. She wore thigh-high boots that looked to be of the same color and material as her dress.

Taylor saw the look on his face and smiled. She knew the look when a prey had landed perfectly in her trap.

Taylor teased him, "Enjoying what you see?"
Adam realized that he had been staring at her. He blushed and was flustered. He immediately apologized, "I am sorry, Ma'am."

Taylor laughed sweetly on hearing that. She said, "Ma'am? What am I? 60?"
She got up and hugged Adam lightly and gave him a kiss on his cheek and said, "Just call me Taylor."
The kiss made Adam fluster even more. He said, "Alright, Taylor."

Taylor said, "Stay here. I'll freshen up and be back. As you are my lucky winner, I will have a dinner date with you."
Adam nodded. Having a dinner date with Taylor was like a dream come true. His mind couldn't think of anything else while he waited.

Taylor went into her trailer. She freshened up and asked her team to reapply her makeup. She wanted to make Adam wait for her. Adam didn't even notice the time moving as he waited for her. After half an hour, he was called into the trailer.

He entered. The inside of the trailer was as luxurious as Adam had imagined. He saw that a table was arranged at the center of the trailer with a couple of chairs around it. Taylor was sitting in one of the chairs. She looked even more beautiful. She said, "Have a seat."

Adam immediately sat in the chair opposite her. She said, "Sorry for having the date in my trailer. You know how crowded a restaurant could get if I visit it."

Adam quickly said, "No problem Taylor. This is marvellous."
Taylor teased, "It is?"
Adam nodded, "Yeah. The best meal I will ever have."
Taylor laughed at it.

Soon, a server came and served them their meal. The meal was excellent. Taylor made small talk throughout the dinner and got to know Adam more. Adam became happy seeing how interested his celebrity crush was in him. Of course, he had no idea that Taylor already had done a comprehensive background check on him.

Adam and Taylor talked for over a couple of hours and hit it off perfectly. However, it was getting very late. Taylor's assistant approached her. She softly said, "Miss Taylor, it's getting late. You need to rest."

Her words reminded Adam that this could well be the last time he'd talk to Taylor. He sighed in his mind. Though he didn't show much on his face, Taylor didn't miss it. She looked at her assistant and said, "It's fine. We will be done soon."

The assistant left. Adam was happy that she wanted to talk more with him, but he wasn't sure what he should talk about.

Taylor asked, "Do you know why I arranged for a lucky winner?"
Adam was confused. He said, "To reward your fans?"
Taylor said, "Well, that was a major component. But, when I said that I will write the name of one fan in my black space, I was serious."
Adam's eyes widened when he realized what she was implying. He asked, "Wait, you don't mean?"
She smiled and said, "I wasn't sure who and how my date for tonight would be. But I have had a really fun time with you Adam. So, what do you say?"
Adam asked, "But, I am just a normal guy. And you don't know me at all."
Taylor's smile faded slightly. She said, "I have dated a lot of celebrities. Every last one of them broke my heart. So I am done with them."
She looked into Adam's eyes and continued, "I don't care whether my partner is famous or rich. I just want someone who would love me wholeheartedly and never betray me or break my heart."

Adam was stunned. He thought, 'Holy crap! I hit the fucking lottery!'
He was about to speak, when Taylor said, "Of course, though I do like you in our short interactions so far, I don't know you very well yet. So if you want to date me, you would have to follow certain rules until I can trust you completely."

Adam replied, "I would love to date you, Taylor. It would a dream that I never imagined possible to come true. I will follow your every rule."
Taylor acted surprised and said, "I thought you'd ask what the rules were."
Adam replied, "Hey, I'm getting to date you. I don't care what the rules are. I'll follow all of them."
Taylor giggled. She placed her hand on top of his and said, "I have high hopes for you Adam. Please don't break my heart later."
Adam looked into her eyes and said, "Never."

She nodded and grabbed a box and placed it on the table. She said, "This is the first rule. You have to wear it."
Adam looked at the box and asked, "What's in it?"
Taylor giggled and said, "It's a chastity cage. Are you aware of what they are?"
Adam was surprised. He nodded.
Taylor teased him, "Looks like I am dating a pervert. Anyways, this cage would ensure that you don't force yourself on me or cheat on me. Are you fine with it?"
Adam nodded and said, "Anything for you Taylor."
Taylor smirked and said, "I'll hold you onto it."
She continued, "My assistant will help you put it on."
Adam was surprised. He asked, "Your assistant?"
Taylor said, "Don't worry, she is a professional."

Her Assistant arrived next to her. Adam grabbed the box. Her assistant said, "Follow me."
Adam followed her deeper into the trailer. She made Adam enter a small changing room and said, "Take off your pants."
She took the box from him and opened it.

After removing his pants, she handed him the chastity cage. Adam observed it, 'It is so light and still looks so sturdy. I wonder what material this is made from. It isn't plastic but doesn't feel like metal. And what's this at the bottom? And why are there so many holes in the cage?'

Adam tried analyzing, but he had no information. He heard the assistant asking, "Are you done?"
He tried putting the cage on, but his dick was erect. He said, "I have an issue here."
The assistant opened the curtains and saw his erect dick. She sighed and said, "Wait a minute."
She grabbed an ice pack and put it on his dick. The cold ice immediately softened his dick. She grabbed the cage and forced his soft dick into the 2-inch chastity cage.

Adam looked down with a bit of embarrassment. He never thought that his dick would get handled so roughly by another woman. But for Taylor, he didn't mind it. The Assistant put on the cage and locked it.

Adam looked at his cage as he thought, 'My dick is almost invisible. Only the tip can be seen. And that bottom part of the cage has gone around my balls. I wonder what function they serve.'

His thoughts were broken by the assistant saying, "Wear your clothes back and meet Miss Taylor."
She left. Adam immediately pulled his underpants and pants up.

The assistant went to Taylor and handed her the key. A sadistic smile could be seen on her face. And the same smile could be seen on Taylor's face.

Adam soon came out of the changing room and approached Taylor who had got up. She said, "Great. Come, let's head home."
She left the trailer. Adam followed her out. A Limo was waiting for her. She looked at Adam and said, "Open the door for me."
Adam immediately opened the door and held it like a gentleman.
He closed it after Taylor entered. He went around the car and entered from the opposite side.

After entering, the driver began driving. Taylor looked at Adam and said, "I will now set the ground rules for you to follow. Listen carefully. There will be consequences of breaking."

Adam nodded and listened carefully.
Taylor said, "Rule 1 - You are not allowed to get physical with me. I know I am pretty and there are billions of men who want my body. You will only touch me if I tell you to. Normally, you are only allowed to hold my hand."
Adam was surprised by the rule. However, he nodded and agreed, "Alright."

Taylor continued, "Rule 2 - You will never flirt with any other woman or look at any other girl lecherously."
Adam wondered, 'Who'd look at other girls when your girlfriend is Taylor Swift!'
He nodded and agreed.

Taylor added, "Rule 3 - You will never argue with me.
Rule 4 - If I command you something, you will always obey me."

She looked at Adam and asked, "Are these rules alright with you?"
Adam nodded, "Yes, Taylor. I will follow all of them."
Taylor smiled and said, "Good."
She leaned in and kissed his cheek.

She held his hand and leaned in her car and said, "I am tired, let's stay like this till we reach home."
Adam held her hand. He too rested and closed his eyes as he thought about how unbelievable the events of the day were.

-------------------------

[A/N: If you want to read the whole story, you can check out my Patreon - www.patreon.com/femdomfiction
You can read some additional chapters on it. And can read all the chapters of my previous book.
Your support will motivate me to write more femdom content.]

2