Chapter • 2: My Sign-In System
856 10 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

••

Both man and baby stared at each other. One was still shocked to his core and the other smiling big like she won the lottery.

Turquoise eyes met turquoise eyes. Both of them one and the same.

Xue Heng was dumbfounded. His mind rebooted multiple times but still couldn't believe it.

He's a Father now? He has a daughter? And he had Sex? When did any of this happen?! And why wasn't he a part of the last one!?

Scratching his head in confusion, Xue Heng stared at... his daughter.

' That's weird to think.'

Before all this, he was normal. His life was normal. He had friends,(as small as they may be), he had a family and he had League of Legends. He was content with his life. He liked it. As boring as it may be.

However...

Now?

Now all sudden he got stuffed into another dimension into a different body.

The time it takes you to breathe, his whole life changed. It was fast and without warning.

One moment he was fucking up everyone's day as Yasuo in LoL and the next he was in some pretty boy's body as a Father to a child he doesn't remember making(personally). At least that time he was really drunk at that party his friends forced him go too, he kind of remembers that blonde girl.

' So am I the real Father or the Step-Father in this situation?' Xue Heng confused himself further.

The original Xue Heng did the deed. He has memories of that.

Well, half of them...

The original was also extremely drunk.

All he has are flashes and feelings of warmth. And the taste of wine. Lots of wine.

' So If I fuck her again... Am I NTR'ing myself?' Once more, he dug his hole deeper.

Xue Heng groaned and banged his head against the table. He hates when he thinks of things too deeply.

' I need a drink...' He rubbed his head in pain. Even trying to remember those memories gave him a mini migraine.

" Hehe! Hehe!"

A mad fit of giggles woke Xue Heng from his thoughts.

Looking up from his table, he saw a very happy baby, holding his finger with clear turquoise eyes, as her mouth curved up into a cute smile.

' Kawaii!'

Xue Heng held his heart. He felt his heart stop beating at the image his daughter painted him.

His daughter is too Kawaii!

" Aren't you the cutest thing in the whole wide world!" Xue Heng stood up and softly grabbed his daughter's cheeks.

She giggled and made that strange hiccuping sound babies make, as he tightly held onto his finger. Her eyes were still translucent and crystalline as the first time he stared Into them.

" Oh, yes you are!" Xue Heng softly pulled his daughter Into his arms.

Nudging her head against his own, she giggled again. Her baby voice streamed with happiness and joy, as she let go of his head and found her little hands into his extremely soft hair.

Xue Heng watched as her face lit up. Her eyes shimmered like gems as she tightened her tiny hands around his hair like it was the most prized thing in the world.

Her smile was infectious as Xue Heng found himself smiling. Both of their smiles mirrored one each another. Well, as mirroring as a baby and grown man could do. Still, they looked cute, and anyone who says anyways are Heretics!

' Maybe, this won't be so bad after all.' Xue Heng was a selfish person at heart, who only cares about himself and his family. Anything outside his little circle could all go die for all he cares.

And it seems his family has gained a new member. An extremely cute daughter he only has drunken memories of making.

If his little sister was here, she would have yelled about how the tables were turned. It's usually the guys dropping off the baby and dipping out of there(in his experience). His little sister would have paid good money to watch him be a Dad.

How could the League of Legends addict who only knows how to use the microwave be a Dad? His sister would love his situation. She would enjoy every second of it with a bowl of butter popcorn and soda.

Fortunately, she wasn't. He was. Michael Richtofen turned Xue Heng was here.

' Do they have diapers here? Baby formula? Baby powder? Baby food?' Xue Heng turned pale upon remembering all the stuff he needs.

Unfortunately for him, this world has none of that.

What does that mean for him?

It's simple really.

' I am soooo fucked.' Xue Heng withheld a loud groan. His too-Kawaii-for-her-own-good daughter is still playing with his hair. Well, more like messing up his hair, but that's fine. She's having fun.

" You think this place has a Single Father class?" Xue Heng looked at his smiling daughter.

A smacking in the face was her answer.

Xue Heng chuckled as she went back to messing up his hair.

" I'll take that as a no."

Oh gods, what is he gonna do?

[ Ding! You desire to be a good parent as touched £¥¢££, so they have gifted you a Sign-In System! Please make all the single Dads proud! ]

Xue Heng froze, looking at the floating blue holographic screen that appeared before him.

[ Ding! The Sign-In System has been activated. Congratulations, you now can sign in to get random rewards from the vast Omniverse! Please use me well, My Lord! ]

' Wut.' Xue Heng was confused to his core.

A System? He has been gifted a System due to his desire to be a good Father?

The hell?! Whoever gave him this System is seriously messed up in the head!

' A hallucination?' He nodded,' Yep. It has to be a hallucination.'

[ Negative. My Lord, I am not a hallucination or illusion. I am real as you are! ]

' Says the hallucination.' Xue Heng snorted.

Like he believes someone like him would get a System.

Sure, he believes he'll be transported to another world. He plays Yasuo in LoL, so he probably pissed off a lot of people. He gets that.

But, him getting a System?

No. Nil, Zero, Nay, Nada. That doesn't happen to someone like him. He's too normal for that. Before this, he was just another person on Earth who was okay with his life. He wasn't Special by any means. Well, if you count his skill with Yasuo in LoL, but that was just a game.

So the 'System' must be a hallucination!

[ My Lord, about you try to Sign-In? Then you'll see if I'm real ]

Xue Heng snorted again, making his daughter giggle.

' Sure.' It's just a hallucination after all. There is no harm in humoring it.

[ Then say the words, My Lord ]

He nodded,' Sign-In.'

[ Ding! Sigh-In inside the 'Xue Family Residence'? ]

' Yes.'

[ Ding! You have Sign-In inside the 'Xue Family Residence'! You gained: Automatic Cultivation! ]

A flash of golden light flickered arose his eyes as a new screen was pulled up.

[ Automatic Cultivation: You’ll find that Cultivating is so ingrained into your bones that with only a moderate sacrifice in Cultivation speed, you would be able to Cultivate even while walking or doing something that doesn’t require much thinking and that’s even without much experience in the Cultivation Method you're using(if you're not using one, then go get one!) Should you be thoroughly experienced in the Cultivation Method and your level of concentration and multi-tasking high enough then you might even be able to cultivate while running or fighting! ]

Before Xue Heng as could say anything, he felt...something. Like a switch has been turned on, he saw something that wasn't there before.

All around him are rivers of blue particles that seemed to be swimming in the air without a care in the world.

' Qi.' His brain oh-so-helpful pointed out.

When he looked at his daughter, he went pale.

Oceans of Qi were inside her. The seemingly black hole of Qi waiting to be unleashed. And it looked eager, eager as Oceans of Qi can be.

" Oh fuck." Xue Heng couldn't but curse.

..

..

..

..

..

...

Oh fuck indeed.

>>>>>>

25