4 –> The murderer has invited me for an outing
121 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A week had passed since I started hanging out with Miss Mana and her group, and just like I expected they seem to have started trusting me just a tiny bit as they allowed me to stay in the classroom during recess. Even though it's been some time since I hung out with my friends they didn't seem particularly bothered by my absence which I was very grateful for. Thus as promised I prepared a surprise for them which was honestly pretty good if I do say so myself and they also seemed to have enjoyed it a lot. 

I had simply handcrafted three badges they could hang on their schoolbags that reminded me of them. Lena's badge was in the form of a mic with stars popping out of it, Loreal's was a cake with all four of our initials decorated as frosting and finally, Mehak's was a little chibi of her drawn by me.

My eyes turn a pleasant crescent shape seeing the badged attached to their bag zips in the school, as my heart was getting filled with warmth, my pocket vibrates indicating a message on my smartphone.

I check the message and see the name Miss Mana written on it, her sending me a message wasn't unusual in fact it was pretty common, but what was not common were the contents of the message. She had invited me out to hang out this weekend, alone, just me and her. 

Was I going to commit a crime with her?

Probably not, last week I would have likely been very shaken by this sudden alone invitation. But after hanging out with them this last week my impression of them was pretty simple. 

They were just a bunch of normal high school girls who on the side just happened to have committed a crime, a murder more specifically. 

Which I guess doesn't really make them normal, but my mind is still pretty confused about all this. Thus so far they are a bunch of girls who committed a bit of an oopsie in my mind.

If I don't think like that I feel like I would go crazy having to figure out which side of them is the real.

Sending a quick thumbs up I accept the invitation and a small part of me starts looking forward to the weekend.

...

The time arrives and I board the train to arrive at the destination. I didn't put much thought into my outfit and just wore a simple one piece along with a denim jacket. Though I arrived at the location at the perfect time I couldn't see any sign of Miss Mana, I turn 360 and still see no sign of her, it seems like she was running late for this outing she set out herself.

I find a nearby bench and start fiddling around with my smartphone, almost half an hour later a familiar shabby car stops in front and Miss Mana comes out of it wearing informal wear, black pants, and a perfect-fit white shirt tucked into it. Her signature silver hair was completely straight and up to shoulder length, she was looking like some tyrant businesswoman who was here for some super important meeting.

Seeing her dressed like that made my embarrassment meter reach its peak, as she was dressed like THAT in the amusement park.

Yes, the place she invited me out to was an amusement park. I don't know what went on through her head but it was defiantly not normal, coming to such a press dressed so officially must mean that some screws are loose in her head.

With slow and heavy steps she approaches my direction and turns my vision around so as not to acknowledge her existence.

I don't know this freak

I don't know this individual

I don't know this girl

I don't know this -

[Sorry for being late, you must have waited a long time]

[haha, No, I also just arrived a few minutes ago]

[That's good, then shall we?]

[uhuh]

Right now I was very embarrassed that I know this individual. More embarrassed than the fact that the individual was also a murderer.

It seems like she was not alone in the loose screws in the head squad.

 

4