11 –> Delinquents turned kidnappers
116 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Rumble**Rattle*

[Mmmmmpphhhhh....] A sudden conscious flares up inside me when the engine of a running vehicle invades my ear, violating my peaceful sleep.

grrrrr everything is so dark, where am I? Slowly my eyes start adjusting to the darkness surrounding me and I notice the reason for my muffled voice. Glancing down, a thin cloth covering my mouth along with my limbs tied together in an uncomfortable position.

As the thick fog coating my mind starts fading away, the memories of a time not so long ago reveals themselves to me. 

Just like any other day, I went to the coaching center from school after saying goodbye to my friends, on the way I saw the delinquent of our class being chased by some people.

Worrying about her safety I chased after them but only for my hypothesis to be shattered, the delinquent was not being hunted she was the one doing the hunting as I saw her mercilessly murder one of the colleagues from my coaching center and get blasted in the head by a silenced pistol.

Shocked at the scene before me, I tried to run away only to be outed by a stupid cat who thought it was an appropriate time to mess with me.

Turning back, the delinquent and her two friends didn't give me any chance to present my case and instead 

ARRRRGHHHH!!!

a sudden sharp pain makes itself known on my head, remaining me of the pistol grip the delinquent hit me with.

Now looking at me being tied and moved to somewhere in this trunk I'm inside, the conclusion to draw was very easy but I didn't dare voice my findings

After all, it was just a dream, there was no way that infamous delinquent Manna actually murdered someone and is going to do some rather questionable stuff to her classmate, like I mean she's also the same age as me so like there's no way-

[Oi! Welcome to your new home]

and just like that the dream was no more, painful light penetrates my eyes and distorts my face with discomfort. The girl standing before me was Mana with her two henchmen or should I say henchwomen standing beside her, one with flaming red hair and the other with a dark purple ponytail

keeping my limbs tied, Mana drags me out of the trunk and hangs me from her shoulder like some garbage bag and starts walking forward. From her back, I see the two henchwomen walk along with unreadable expressions on their face. The vehicle I was in seemed to be a truck and the very grandeur gate radiated the wealth that suddenly surrounded me.

The garden to my left, a fountain to my right, and intricately crafted marble below me screamed to me I was in wealth

The dream I had been fantasizing about so far was now starting to crumble, as the incredibly shaky ground that belief stood on started to become weak the uneasiness, the fear of the unknown and known at the same time started becoming stronger and stronger.

I feel a scream coming out of my mouth, the two girls before me can clearly hear my pain but decide to ignore. 

I feel legs swinging around hitting my carrier's abdomen, only for them to be held tight by a hand gripping the calves, the nails digging a bit into my skin making my eyes shoot wide open in pain. 

Suddenly tears start flowing and a beg for mercy gets thrown towards the two girls. This time they lock their eyes with my watery eyes, asking for forgiveness.

Why were they asking for my forgiveness?

Were they the victims here?

Suddenly a rage never known to me boils intensely inside my body which swings around wildly like an injured beast. The arm holding me on the shoulders tightens and the hand gripping my calves releases their target.

[OWWWW!!!]

A lightning bolt struck the back of my neck, causing a sharp, stabbing pain to run its course across my body

Again my consciousness starts to fade away as the crackling sound of the taser makes my heart race with fear, as I knew that the next sound I heard was me screaming in agony.

The reality of the situation pours itself on my head as the vision turns to dark, leaving me alone with one simple fact

I was kidnapped by Mana, the class bully

5