#010 Farming and Self Improvement
1.1k 1 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Even after Nick had unloaded every drop of his seed as deep down his sisters throat as he could manage, he continued to hold her head pressed against his hips for a few more moments, savoring every bit of pleasure he could before letting her go. Amelie was panting from the lack of air which was interrupted by the occasional cough. Fully spent, Nick sat down next to her as he put his cock back in his pants.

"I'd say that's memorable..." He commented, still surprised any of this happened, and even more surprised he was able to hold back for as long as he did between her soft pink lips.

"Good! You better find time to visit once you leave," Amelie responded with a giggle, having enjoyed that just as much as he had. Who knew sucking her brother off would be so much fun?

"To make more memories?"

"Mhm! A lot more memories."

A weight was lifted off his shoulders upon hearing that this was far from a one time thing. Maybe next time he could do something with her that involved her wearing a lot less clothes.

"I should back home, unlike you I can't be out too long." Amelie told him as she stood up, prompting him to do he same. "Are you coming back or are you staying here for a little while longer?"

"I guess ill stay here for a bit more, someone has to show these slimes who's boss."

Letting out a cute giggle, Amelie wrapped her arms around Nick in a tight hug, her head buried in his chest. He wrapped his arms around her as well as they held each other close for a few moments, only interrupted by Nick sliding his hands down her back and grabbing two handfuls of her soft ass.

Amelie looked up at him with a wide smile as she gently pushed him away.

"Leave some things for later. Ill see you!" And just like that, she ran off, leaving him alone in the outskirts of the slime forest. He watched her run off back home, deciding to throw an Observe as she left.

Amelie Limoli (Level 9) (Age 20)
Sorceress in Training
RS: 142

142?! That was a huge improvement over what it was last he checked. Was it because of the blowjob? She was getting really close to the max score of 200. Then what? It was a lot to think about.

New Achievements!
Fucked your sisters mouth! Surprised it took you so long!
+ 1 Endurance
+2 Libido

Gave your sister a throatpie! You're lucky she isn't upset that you gave her no warning!
+1 Endurance
+2 Libido

4 more libido points? Really? His system clearly had lewd motives for him. At least with the endurance he should be able to last longer with Amelie. It did raise his hp as well so that was a nice added bonus. Either way, he had gotten his short break, and it was time to deal with more slimes. 

 

 

Potential Level up! Rank 2 unlocked!
Aqua Arrow's cost is reduced if the attack connects to a target!

You have reached Level 3! Health and Mana have been fully restored!
+5 stat points

Finally, it took quite a few slimes for it to level up. Nick was aiming to just level up his potential but leveling up himself was a nice bonus, one that meant he got his entire mana bar back. Wanting to test out how efficient the new Aqua Arrow was, he shot one towards the nearest slime.

Skill Level up!
Hydrokinesis has reached level 2!
Mana consumption while using water-based abilities -10%> -15%
Damage dealt by water-based combat spells +10% > +15%

Even better, he had completely forgotten about trying to level Hydrokinesis up due to how slowly it progressed. More importantly, he got half the cost back of Aqua Arrow refunded if he landed his attack. It typically costed 8mp, but was brought down to around 7mp with the cost reduction of Hydrokinesis. So as long as he kept landing his attacks, each arrow only costed 3.5mp. The improvement from just a few hours ago to now was massive. Nick went from having no combat spells to being able to destroy slimes with one powerful yet cheap attack.

It was a lot of progress to make in one day but he was still far behind his sister. At least it seemed like it. Aren't there better options to fight at that high of a level? Slimes were barely efficient at his level. Lots of questions, but no answers. Fact of the matter was that Nick still didn't know a lot about this world, and in just a few days he'd have to leave home and his sister to go to some sort of Academy for magic. As fun as that sounded, wouldn't people there realize he knew too little? For now, the only option was to stay vigilant and not bring too much attention to himself.

With a full mana bar thanks to his level up, he spent a bit longer popping slimes until he was all out of energy. Heading home and straight into bed, he reminded himself to spend the points he gained from his level up. He still had another few days ahead of him before he had to go, and he needed to do all the catching up he could. Oh, and of course, make some memories with Amelie.

44