Prologue
49 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was just walking down the street, on my way home from work, when I decided to take a short cut through the sketchy part of town. I don’t know why i decided this, maybe it was because I had been having a good day and thought ‘what the hell! What could go wrong.’ Well let me tell you now…everything did.

5 minutes into the sketchy part of town a small gang of young men, all with matching Nazi tattoos on their arms , began to approach me with malicious intent in their eyes.

Thug 1: “now looky what we got here. Fresh meat, ripe for the picking.

One of the thugs said as they licked their lips.

Thug 2: yeah! Looks like he got some cash on him.

Said another as they swung out a switch blade.

Me: hey now I don’t want any trouble.

Thug 3: too late. Now hand over any and all cash and valuables on your person.

As the the other thugs started brandishing knives and  guns ( one with a shotgun ) I thought on how my entire life savings along with this month’s rent is on my person. As i had no other choice I slowly started to get my concealed carry out without them noticing.

Thug 5: Hey! He’s reaching for a gun!! Get him!

Then he fired his shotgun and blew a hole in my gut. I couldn’t help but feel helpless as I fell over and watched as they quickly snatched my wallet and ran away from my bleeding body. I could see my guts spilled out of my stomach all over the ground. I distantly hear the sound of sirens as it all fades to black.

hello there. I hope you have enjoyed my story so far. Just to let you know I won’t be able to update very often but I will try my hardest to update as much as possible. Thank you and goodbye!

2