Welcome Back, Partner.
120 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
OK. Ok. ok. I have come to the conclusion that no amount of editing will fix this abomination. So I have made the choice to completely scrap the old First Chapter and just rewrite it. It should now reflect my skill as an author

"So that's when I... Hey! Are you even listening to me?!" Looking back down, I wipe his blood off of my hands. 

"Sans! Stop ignoring me!" Crawling over to the empty jacket, I groan. "Come ON! I didn't even get to finish my story!" 

Feeling unfulfilled, I pout. "Jerk! Why on earth would you die so quickly?!" Standing up, I lick the dust off my fingers before looking around. The once gilded corridor now lay in complete ruin. Kicking my knife off the ground and into my hand, I whistle as I walk through the dilapidated hall. Hopping over a pillar, I shield my face from the intense sunlight.

"So bright! Is this what Sans meant when he said I'd be burning in hell?" Walking through the arch that leads to the throne room, I take my hand away from my face.

"God, The switch from the Soft yellow to the Dead grey really makes this place feel like home." 

Walking into the throne room, I stare at the king.

"How... Interesting. I've never seen a flower cry before."

Turning around, he faces me.

"Oh! You must be the one that flower was j-" Cutting him off, I take a swing at him. My strike, Destroys his armour completely, Causing the satisfying sound of metal crunching to ring out into the nearly empty room. Looking down at his gaping wound in disbelief, he takes a knee.

"W--" being cut off again, I take another swing, Cutting his soul in half.

"I'm not letting you steal my kill this time, Flowey!" Walking up to the empty patch of grass, I slam my hand into the ground, before ripping the quivering flower out. 

"W-wait! I-I can be helpful! I-" Grinning, I rip his petals off one by one till he's nothing but dust.

swinging my hands through the air to rid them of dust, I spin my knife around.

"Alright! That's this world done!" 

Stabbing myself in the chest, I feel the familiar feeling of darkness overtake me.

"..."

Staring at the green-clad girl, I smile.

"Heya Chara!"

Groaning, she stares me down.

"Welcome back, Partner."

3