Character Sheet (Naila Farley)
1.3k 9 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the last poll, i decided to make a VERY complete explanation of the protagonist body, this section serves as an optional addition and can be skipped if desired. For those seeking a more detailed understanding of the protagonist body, here it is:(Please note that there will be two distinct parts: one containing known descriptions and another containing spoilers.)

Spoiler

Naila Farley (After Transformation)

Spoilers-free part:

Naila Farley, in her transformed state, possesses a striking appearance that captivates attention. Her full-body showcases an hourglass figure, standing at an imposing height of around 2 meters. Her lean build exudes both grace and strength. Notably, her skin boasts a pale, porcelain-like complexion, exhibiting an uncanny perfection devoid of any blemishes or marks.

Moving to her head and hair, Naila's visage takes on a heart-shaped form. She boasts shoulder-length hair that possesses an intense black hue, almost seeming to absorb the surrounding light. Interestingly, despite the absence of light reflection, her hair does not appear transparent. It emanates an enigmatic quality that draws curiosity.

Naila's eyes, however, are among the most intriguing features of her new form. The irises bear a deep wine-purple shade, accompanied by an ethereal dark violet glow that emanates from within. A stark contrast presents itself as her sclera, instead of the typical white, takes on a pure black color. Its magnetic allure compels anyone who gazes into her eyes to be drawn toward their center, akin to the pull of a black hole. Occasionally, one might catch a glimpse of fleeting orange particles within the black sclera. The pupils mirror the inky blackness of the sclera, further accentuating the mesmerizing effect. The eyelashes, however, remain a normal shade of black, reminiscent of a conventional appearance.

Naila's nose boasts a petite structure, with a low bridge and a subtly pointed tip. The mouth takes on a heart-shaped form, with moderate dimensions that harmonize with her overall facial features.

As for her arms, a distinct contrast arises. While the majority of her shoulders exhibit normal skin, the texture and color change significantly as one progresses down her arms. The skin in this region possesses a darker shade, clearer than her eyes but still exuding an intense darkness. Upon closer inspection, one would notice that her hands, on the larger side, terminate in sharp and pointed claws, adding an element of danger to her transformed physique.

Moving down to her hips, they assume a substantial and curvaceous shape, accentuating her feminine allure. The buttocks take on a round form, complementing the overall aesthetics.

Similarly, Naila's legs undergo a similar transformation to her arms. Beginning with normal skin, they swiftly transition into a distinct texture featuring a deep, dark color. Each toe ends in a curved claw, differing slightly from the sharper claws adorning her hands.

__________________________________The (+) Part_____________________________________________________

Breasts: They exhibit a unique combination of round and slightly pointy shapes. Despite their extraordinary size, measuring in at an H-cup, they possess a surprising lack of sagging. The firmness and pertness of her breasts defy conventional expectations, maintaining a youthful appearance. The nipples are proportionate to the size of her breasts, slightly larger in size, and are accompanied by medium-sized areolas

Balls: The balls are large and round, supporting an impressive size of 3.5 inches each, similar to the size of a softball. However, their capacity for expansion doesn't end there. Just prior to ejaculation, they undergo a significant increase in size, growing approximately 4 additional inches. This enlargement gives them an appearance reminiscent of a smaller volleyball balls.

Sheath: The sheath has a peculiar appearance, characterized by a round circumference and a notable girth of 7 inches. Its length is surprisingly long, drawing attention to its overall size. When observing it closely, one can see a deep purple tip protruding from the central hole

Penis:The penis possesses a deep purple color that emits a subtle glow, captivating the eye. When fully erect, it can reach an astonishing length of 10 inches, surpassing the average human size. Its girth measures a satisfying 6 inches, providing a sense of fullness and intensity. Upon closer examination, small lumps can be observed, forming lines along its tentacle-like structure. These unique features add an intriguing texture to the overall appearance.

One peculiar characteristic of this penis is that it always appears lubricated with a transparent resin, reminiscent of precum.

Pussy: Excluding the deep purple color similar to the penis, the pussy still looks like a normal, human pussy.

Anus: similar to a human anus.

Spoiler

Spoilers Part:

Inside: In contrast to a typical living organism, the interior of Naila's transformed body defies conventional understanding. There are no recognizable organs present within her form. Instead, the majority of her internal structure consists of a dark, eldritch-like mass comprised of minuscule tentacles intertwined with ethereal energies resembling a mist. These enigmatic tendrils pulsate with a mysterious power, contributing to the otherworldly nature of her being. It is important to note that Naila experiences a peculiar sensation, as her subconscious mind attempts to manipulate these newly formed parts, mistaking them for her previous anatomy.

Cum: The cum has a distinctive black color and possesses a sticky and thick consistency. Its scent is strong and musky, leaving a lasting impression. Upon closer examination, the individual sperm within the cum display surprisingly active behavior. They seem to exhibit a vitality beyond the norm, and interestingly, they are noticeably larger in size compared to human sperm

Balls(Inner part): Looking inside of it, you can see a increasinly dense mass of black cum, and with a unatural growth, this mass get even more dense every second, waiting for a new release and a new living being to fertilise.

[collapse]
[collapse]
If you have any question regarding the MC anatomy, ask in the comments.

Sorry, no chapter today, i'll see if i can post tomorrow.

Do i make more of these
  • Yes, they are helpfull Votes: 73 98.6%
  • No Votes: 1 1.4%
Total voters: 74
31