Chapter 1: Mourning, Uncertainty, and the Unusual Rabbit
2.1k 1 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Naruto felt his heart sink in his chest as he received the news of Jiraya's death. He remembered the last time he had seen his mentor, the feeling of farewell that hung in the air as Jiraya set off on his journey. Now, the news of his death hit him hard.

Naruto remembered all the times Jiraya had helped him, all the lessons he had learned from him. And then, something strange happened: a memory of a past life surfaced in his mind.

In one of his past lives, he discovered that he worked as a novel reviewer. As part of his profession, he read many different stories. Among them, he met Naruto, a very famous anime that was surprisingly similar to his own life.

As he recalled this fact, Naruto put his hands on his head, in shock and unable to believe those memories. How could it be real? If it were true, he would be a false existence and everything around him would be a lie?

At that moment, the question that assaulted him was: what was the truth? Or rather, what if it was the opposite? What if everything was real, and the person who created the story of his life could see the future of this world? This possibility left him even more confused, questioning the meaning of his existence and the purpose of everything around him.

Faced with disturbing news about Jiraya's death and the possibility of another life, Naruto felt as if the ground was opening up beneath him. The idea that the story of his life could be simply entertainment in another world left him deeply shaken.

Sitting in silence, Naruto contemplated the consequences of these discoveries. He wondered if everything he had fought and conquered in his current life had any real meaning or if it was just part of a larger narrative that he couldn't control.

Slowly, Naruto got up from the chair he was sitting in. He felt a whirlwind of emotions: sadness, confusion, anger, and fear. Everything seemed so unfair and out of his control.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

Suddenly, he couldn't bear the idea that his life was not real. How could everything be just a story created by someone in another world? He screamed, kicking the chair away and throwing books and objects around the room.

Naruto felt he was on the verge of an emotional breakdown. He wanted to believe that his life had meaning and that he had control over his own destiny. But now, everything seemed so uncertain.

With tears in his eyes, Naruto looked out the window and tried to find some peace. He remembered all the people he had met in his life, all the battles he had faced and overcome. He remembered his friendship with Jiraya, his master encouraging him to be strong and fight for what is right.

Naruto's voice trembled as he whispered, "Ero-Sennin..." The sadness that consumed him was so intense that he could barely find words to describe it. It felt like the pain of losing his master was mixed with the confusion and uncertainty he felt about his own existence.

He wondered if it was all just a big lie, a story invented by someone somewhere. If it were true, then what did his struggle to become a powerful ninja and protect his loved ones mean? If everything was just entertainment for someone else, then what was the purpose of it all?

Naruto's mind was filled with doubts and uncertainties, but his pain was real and tangible. He felt like a part of himself had been ripped away. He couldn't imagine how he would move forward without Jiraya by his side.

However, even in the midst of his pain, Naruto knew he needed to find a way to keep going. He remembered Jiraya's teachings about inner strength, determination, and perseverance. He knew he couldn't give in to sadness or uncertainty.

Naruto knew it wouldn't be easy to overcome the loss of Jiraya and deal with the discoveries about his existence. He found himself in a state of deep sadness and confusion, unable to cope with the emotions that overwhelmed him. Even with the determination to honor Jiraya's memory, he was lost in his thoughts and emotions.

He spent hours in his room, remembering his master and questioning the meaning of his own life. Sadness and confusion consumed him, making it difficult for him to find the motivation to get up and move forward.

Naruto felt like his mind had been flooded with an avalanche of emotions and discoveries. He was exhausted, both physically and emotionally, and his body begged for rest.

Lying in his bed, he closed his eyes and let his mind calm down. He took deep breaths, trying to release all the emotions and thoughts that tormented him. Gradually, his mind began to empty, and he found himself floating in a deep and silent darkness.

Naruto felt as though he was falling into a deep sleep, leaving behind all his worries and fears. He felt a sense of peace and tranquility, as though he was being cradled by a sea of calmness.

Gradually, his breathing became slower and deeper, and his body completely relaxed. His muscles loosened, and he felt as though he was floating on a soft, comforting cloud.

The darkness surrounded him completely, but Naruto didn't feel afraid. He knew he needed time to rest and recover, and that the darkness would help him find the peace he so desperately needed.

So, he let himself be carried away by sleep, hoping that in the next dawn, he would find new strength to continue.

⊱⋅───⊱◈◈◈⊰───⋅⊰

When he opened his eyes again, Naruto found himself facing a clear, blue sky, its sun rays warming his face pleasantly, causing him to squint his eyes. A gentle breeze blew, bringing with it the scent of grass and damp earth, though comforting, it was not enough to lift his spirits.

The fresh air seemed to do him good, but even so, Naruto couldn't feel happiness at that moment, not after all he had been through.

Suddenly, he noticed something strange.

Lying on the ground, he was looking directly up at the sky!

"I wasn't sleeping in my bed!?" Naruto stood up quickly, looking around, stunned.

He was lying in a grassy field, covered in morning dew. The fresh grass undulated in the wind as if they were waves in a green sea.

The landscape was enchanting, but why was he there?

Naruto, completely perplexed, stared at the damp grass, not knowing what to say.

Wait!

Suddenly, his eyes lit up, and he smiled confidently.

He must be dreaming!

Smiling, he pinched his leg hard.

"…"

Naruto's smile twisted. The intense pain made his mouth contract involuntarily.

He had overdone it!

There was no one there, so why try to look cool?

The most embarrassing part was that he had failed. Fortunately, only the air was there to witness it.

At that moment, Naruto heard a noise coming from behind him. The sound grew louder, sending shivers down his spine as he quickly turned around.

"Am I in a place like the toads'?" Naruto muttered.

What did he find?

A white rabbit!

However, the white rabbit was somewhat peculiar. Its size was not consistent with that of an ordinary rabbit.

It was a rabbit a meter tall!

59