Chapter 69: The Deep Connection Between Naruto and Hinata
491 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Feeling the firm and warm grip on her hand, a pang of pain provided her with confirmation that all of this was real.

Releasing a sigh, Hinata cast a panoramic glance at the space around her before returning her eyes to Naruto, a nostalgic feeling blooming in her chest.

"By the way, who was the little girl who was sleeping next to you?" Naruto questioned, sparking curiosity.

"Our daughter... Well, my daughter and the other reality's Naruto, I guess?" Hinata responded, although her own answer left her perplexed. She herself wasn't sure how to refer to all this correctly.

Was this the same Naruto? Well, he emitted the same energy, but she could perceive nuances that made him different from the Naruto she was accustomed to.

"Daughter?!?" Only then did the information seem to click for Naruto. He even felt a bit silly.

'Could she be Hinata from the Boruto anime version?' The idea came as a shock. Initially, he thought the girl could be a cousin or something of the sort. Even considering the possibility of her being Hanabi, he dismissed it because of the difference in appearances...

"Hehe, yes, my daughter. And we also have Boruto, our older son. He's already 10 years old." Hinata expressed, appearing genuinely happy when talking about her children.

Naruto sighed, a strange feeling taking over him as if suddenly he had become a father, even though such a feeling perhaps shouldn't belong to him, as that reality belonged to an alternate version of him...

It was all quite confusing.

In an attempt to elucidate the situation, Naruto spent hours talking with Hinata. As she shared more details about her life, it became clear that she was not the Hinata from the future of his own world, because everything she told was distinct from what he had been living.

It made more sense to him to consider that Hinata came from a parallel reality.

"Um... Are you happy? I mean, ah, I don't even know what to ask." Naruto was clearly confused.

Seeing Naruto act this way, Hinata laughed. It had been a long time since she had seen this facet of Naruto. Although it wasn't exactly the same Naruto, the reaction, expression, and even the way of speaking were identical to those she remembered.

However, she found herself impressed by Naruto's feats in this reality, mainly for having conceived the idea of transferring chakra to his parents and bringing them back to life.

The news that the Fourth Ninja War was not happening and that Neji was still alive brought her immense joy, to the point that some tears slipped out. She very much wished she could see Neji again. Seeing Hinata crying, Naruto, not knowing what to do, hugged her, allowing her to cry while he remained silent.

After a few more hours passed, both returned to their normal state and continued to talk about various things.

Just as Naruto was curious about her, Hinata was also curious about him. One thing that aroused a certain feeling of envy was the fact that the Naruto in front of her had already started dating her younger version so early.

"So, do you intend to hunt these beasts that appear in these rings?" Hinata questioned, pointing.

Naruto looked at her profile, her shoulder-length hair, a mature expression on her face, before diverting his gaze to the rings. He answered: "Yes, do you want to try too? We can go to the second map. There, the beasts are not so difficult to kill."

Naruto went on explaining to Hinata about that place.

Then, his eyes rested on those four portals.

Naruto elucidated: "This is an infinite dimension. I call it the Pocket Hunting Dimension. It's my world. I can't explain everything in a completely clear way, but after killing the beasts that inhabit here, I can collect orbs that confer powers beyond imagination..."

Hinata paid careful attention as he explained, smiling sweetly as he spoke.

Naruto, curious, asked: "Is something wrong?"

Hinata shook her head. "I don't quite know how to put it into words, but I'm somehow happy that this is happening." She smiled.

Recently, Hinata barely got to spend time with Naruto, since he became Hokage, his life had become a whirlwind of responsibilities. Although she never complained, it didn't change the fact that she felt a little frustrated and lonely.

Even though this Naruto was not exactly hers, but rather a Naruto from another reality... Or whatever the correct designation is, she felt an intense connection with Naruto who was in front of her. It should be strange, but why then did it seem so right?

"I see..." Naruto responded, a hint of doubt permeating his voice.

Hinata smiled, covering her mouth with her hand. Then she said: "About your question from before... Yes, I would love to try, I would be happy to do this with you, Naruto-kun."

Naruto felt a wave of relief and happiness at hearing her words.

Hinata continued, "I had no idea that you possessed a world of your own. In that case, the Hinata from your universe is doing very well." She joked.

Naruto responded with a confident smile. "For sure, having me is like owning an entire world."

A discreet laugh echoed from Hinata.

Naruto continued: "Once we enter this dimension, time on the outside doesn't advance. Although I'm not sure how it will be in your world as well, since I still don't fully understand how this works."

Hinata's eyes lit up as she said: "Did you say time is going to freeze?"

Naruto nodded. "Yes, why?"

"Well, that's a great advantage for learning many things, isn't it?" Hinata questioned.

"Yes, I also use this time to improve myself, in addition to fighting the beasts that inhabit this dimension," Naruto responded.

He proposed. "Um... shall we go in?"

"Mhm."

Hinata smiled and held Naruto's arm with both hands. Together, they entered the second map.

They emerged in a familiar place. Hinata observed the tall trees and the vast forest in shock.

Naruto nodded and warned: "Hinata, don't stray too far from me. I can detect powerful beasts and avoid them, but perhaps, even with the Byakugan, you may not react in time if a powerful creature appears."

Before Naruto could finish his sentence, an extremely powerful energy approached.

With a serious look, Naruto ordered: "We need to run, keep following me."

Hinata nodded, and Naruto used the Flying Thunder God Technique, and they found themselves in a completely different location.

"Was that a space-time technique?" Hinata looked at Naruto with surprise written all over her face.

 

Ignite your reading journey and leap into the future! Join my today and gain access to over 15 chapters before they're released anywhere else!  my patreon/Fanfinir69

My discord: https://discord.gg/zzfx3r6Bmf

21