Chapter 82-83: Mortal Evolution State Level 9
1.5k 6 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Another me?"

"Yes, but he is 17 years old and his life is a bit different from yours. He also has red hair, unlike your beautiful blonde hair," Hinata confirmed.

After her conversation with the Naruto from another dimension, she decided to share much of what she knew with her husband.

Naruto, receiving this avalanche of information, furrowed his brow as he massaged the space between his eyebrows. "Wait a minute, let me process all this first. It's a lot of information all at once..."

The pieces of the puzzle began to fit together for him, explaining Hinata's peculiar behavior recently, as well as her physical changes that made her look a few years younger.

As for their children, he noticed some differences, but due to his busy lifestyle, he didn't pay much attention.

"Right," Hinata nodded and went to prepare some tea for them, giving Naruto time to digest the information.

She had already prepared for this conversation, leaving their children in the care of their parents so she could talk with Naruto privately.

Half an hour later, taking a sip of tea, Naruto sighed deeply. His mind was still struggling to believe all of this, but the evidence was right in front of him. He then looked at the two different types of light orbs laid out on the table by Hinata.

"Do mental capacity and vitality really improve?" Naruto asked. It wasn't that he didn't trust his wife, it just seemed something so valuable and magical that it was hard to believe.

"Yes, you can see for yourself," Hinata replied, "I've tested it myself, even managing to create a shadow clone that lasted five days. Furthermore, as I keep using the orbs, I believe it won't be hard to make the clone last at least a month."

How could Naruto not understand the undertones of his wife's words? He might be a fool in many respects, but that doesn't mean he didn't realize that he was very busy and neglecting his family.

"Alright, I will test it. If it's as useful as you say, many things will change for the better, I suppose," said Naruto.

Hinata smiled brightly. All she wanted was to spend more time with her husband.

"Yes, certainly!" Hinata replied, her smile unceasing.

Seeing her smile like this, Naruto felt a pang in his heart. He now understood that although his wife never complained, she had her frustrations with him not being present most of the time. Looking at the orbs on the table, a determination sprouted in his heart.

⊱⋅───⊱◈◈◈⊰───⋅⊰

A fear that he had not experienced since the days when his brothers were alive.

Zetsu, who was keeping himself hidden, was speechless at the turn of events.

'How did this young man become so powerful all of a sudden?' Zetsu could not comprehend. Not even Indra and Ashura had provoked such a bad feeling in him. It was a feeling that if he was discovered now, this time he would not be able to escape with his life, and all the long years he spent manipulating situations and trying to free his mother would have been in vain.

'Naruto Uzumaki... Annoying boy, I need to get rid of him, but how?' Zetsu knew that even Obito couldn't deal with him, even perished before him, and all the sharingans collected over the years were taken away. Even the plan with the White Zetsus was at risk. Black Zetsu was desperate.

Among the members of Akatsuki, although there were some remnants, none of them would be able to face Naruto now. The power he was showing had far surpassed everything he had imagined, reminding him a little of his mother's son, Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki.

'For now, I need to hide... I'll start looking for a new puppet to use, but it needs to have potential to be able to face this aberration, someone like Sasuke Uchiha looks good, but...'

Hiding in the earth, Zetsu sunk himself even deeper, deciding not to move until he could provoke some change. He had already waited so long, being impatient now wouldn't help at all. The best thing to do now was to wait, yes, there is no need to rush... Patience, patience...

Waiting only for a gap, analyzing everything so that he could turn the game around.

Zetsu was a cunning predator. He was not in a hurry to achieve his objectives.

⊱⋅───⊱◈◈◈⊰───⋅⊰

The next morning.

Naruto, who was flying high above the training area where his father and Jiraiya had trained years ago, sighed, "He hid well... But that's no surprise, otherwise, he wouldn't have survived for so many years..."

There was no reason to be obsessed with this for so long. Naruto then decided to check on how his friends were doing. Transforming into a small blue bird, he teleported to the village and flew straight to the Hokage's office.

'It's been a while since I reached Level 9 of the Mortal Evolution State, soon I should be able to advance to the Planetary State, but before progressing, I want to maximize all my Divine and God Arts, only then do I believe it will be a complete evolution...' Naruto murmured in his heart while flying in the form of a small blue bird.

At this stage, it was just a matter of will and he could advance, but considering that he could get more benefits if he was a little more patient, Naruto decided to wait and perfect himself.

After all, it hadn't been even a year since he started using the hunting dimension. He already had enough power to protect his loved ones for now. There was no need to rush.

Anyway, he should already be powerful enough to start killing the Sovereigns of the Third Map. It was time to advance to the Fourth Map too...

Thinking about this, Naruto arrived at the Hokage's office and undid his transformation.

 

Ignite your reading journey and leap into the future! Join my today and gain access to over 15 chapters before they're released anywhere else!  my patreon/Fanfinir69

My discord: https://discord.gg/zzfx3r6Bmf

23