Chapter 1 : A whole new world
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I opened my eyes expecting to find himself in my own room, only to be met with an unfamiliar wooden ceiling, shock by it I quickly sat up and looked around, there I found myself in a spacious cottage with a young lady dressed in an elegant black dress sitting and drinking tea while holding a book, she looked over and smiled at me and say in a soothing voice "Hello dear, welcome to our humble home" to which I replied with a "Where am I? And who are you?" She then laughed and said "I am not surprise that you would ask that of me, but to answer your question you are in another world, a fantasy world to be exact, full of wonder and magic, and as for my name, you may call me Alessia" she said elegantly while curtsying, her bright emerald green eyes radiates a comforting aura that makes you feel calm when you are around her, "I see" I said while still processing what is going on.

"Would you like some breakfast dear? I have made some bread and some other delicious treats" On the table you saw some freshly baked breads, with slices of salted and melted butter spread on it, also a mug of hot black coffee, and some cups of hot chocolate. "What would you like to drink? Coffee or hot chocolate" she said, " Hot chocolate please" I answered and she then gets up from her chair and walks towards the table, she then pours a cup of hot chocolate and places it in front of me "Thank you", "You are welcome" Alessia replied with a warm smile. 

"So, tell me, how was your previous world like?" She said in a soothing voice, "Uh well, my previous world, is a world without magic I suppose, but considering this situation I am questioning it right now" I answered her question, Alessia looks a little bit surprised, "Oh? No magic? No magic at all?" Alessia ask me in a very soft and calming voice, "Then I can assume the magic around you now is new to you" she ask me again and look you in the eye and slowly takes another sip of her coffee. She seems to be very interested in me, as well a genuine smile of curiosity. "Uh, yeah it's very new to me" I replied Alessia nods her head and then looks at my with her emerald green eyes a little bit more, almost as if she's silently judging me. She then smiles again, and takes another sip of her coffee.

 "Then let me ask you, when you were in your old world, what is your life like?" Alessa asked again in a soothing voice. I replied "Boring and bland I suppose, I mean I was just your average student, nothing really going on for me, except that I was trilingual, but that's useless her now" "You were trilingual?" Alessia repeated what I said, a faint trace of surprise in her eyes, she then smiles again and raises her eyebrows a little bit. "Which three languages were you most proficient at?" she ask in a very soothing voice, her emerald eyes still locked to mine. Her gaze seems to be full of curiosity as well a calming aura "Uh well, it's probably not a language that's in this world, but I can speak Indonesian, Hokkian, and English" I said awkwardly thinking to myself 'Why is she still talking, does she have nothing to do, I'm so fucking nervous omg, istg I'm going to do something embarrassing and embarrassed myself infront of her' "That is still impressive, I always find people who can speak multiple language as a very cool kind of person and also very intelligent." Alessa smiles at me, once again with her emerald green eyes, "If you don't mind me asking, is English, Indonesian and Hokkian are they similar in some way?" Alessia ask me with a very warm smile and a very soothing voice, she seems to be very attentive and genuine when talking to me, "Ah no, English, Indonesian, and Hokkian are way different" I said "Then I can imagine how much time and effort you have put into learning those three languages." Alessia smiles at me once again.

 I blushed from the unexpected compliment "Tell me, apart from your skills in speaking multiple languages, do you happen to have some special skills that you are really good at? Or maybe some hobbies you really enjoy?" Alessia ask me in a calm and soothing voice. "Uh, aside from playing games, I like dancing and singing I guess, but I'm not really good at them" I said brushing it off 

"The way you said that is funny." Alessia giggles a bit as she takes a sip of her coffee, I could see her bright eyes glow gently as she looks at me with a small smile. "You can always practice and become good at anything my dear, we may not be perfect in our first try, but with enough practice and hard work we can become good at anything." Alessia explain herself in a gentle and soothing way, her emerald eyes still staring deeply at you. 'She feels like a kind older sister' I think to myself,

 "Dear, I need to go do something, but before I go, here" she hands me a pouch filled with a bunch of different colored crystal and then said "Inside the pouch are mana crystals filled with the elements, mana crystal are typically used to make devices to help people use the elements if they have low affinity and or mana, but they are also use to make magic tools" she explained, "Ah yes, I almost forgot, there is a pouch filled with coins near the bookshelf for you, and please do read some books on the bookshelf, to help you gain knowledge of this new world you are in, also help you perhaps defend yourself" she said walking towards the door, I then shouted "Thank you" with a nervous tone of voice, "You are welcome dear" she replied as she goes out

0