Chapter 1 – Just a Vacation
2.8k 4 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There are three stages to nutting - becoming horny, reaching your peak, and then the post nut clarity. I was on the second stage when a message popped up on my phone saying 5000 dollars was deposited into my account. That didn’t stop me though. A few seconds later in a blissful moment I ejaculated, my eyes still staring at the beautiful girl on the phone.

The feeling of pleasure was there for three seconds before the next thought hit me.

What am I doing with my life?

That, my friends, is post nut clarity.

I sprawled on the bed and stared at the image of the girl I just nutted to. She was Tara Alison - our school idol back in the day. It’s been one year since I’ve been graduated from high school and I thought my crush for her had faded away, but when a new picture of her topless started to circulate on our school social media groups I felt my old desires awakening.

Of course, when I checked the photo I couldn’t control myself.

Now to the other problem.

After a few seconds of self-loathing I picked up the phone and clicked the notifications. My monthly earnings from my online business was deposited to my account, and it was just the right time because I badly needed to take a vacation. Work was overwhelming, a lot of my friends had grown distant after leaving school, and unlike them I didn’t have a girlfriend to pamper my depressed life.

A one week long vacation at the mountain-side was just what I needed. And luckily, I was rich enough to afford it.

I threw myself out of bed, dressed in my jeans and shirt and decided to walk to the nearby grocery store to buy some stuff to ready for my trip. It was already past ten when I walked out of my apartment, whistling a tune to myself while staring at the empty streets. The lower side of the town was the underbelly of all crime, but most of the area I lived in stayed safe because of the regular police patrols.

At least that’s what I thought.

My first stop was at the ATM. The god damn old man at the grocery store was old fashioned, still accepting only cash and taking his time to peer over each note while counting with his wobbly fingers.

I withdrew 500 dollars, which was more than enough. I was about to turn when something poked at my back.

“Don’t turn around.”

It was a female voice.

I didn’t turn around, because I had a good idea what was poking at my back. How the hell did she sneak so well? I could swear there was no one by the doors when I walked in.

“If you shout, I’m going to shoot.”

I eyed to my left, where the bank doors were sealed shut. Where was the goddamn security when you needed them? Then I eyed up to see a security camera moving left and right. If I could stall time help would arrive. But that was a huge if.

“How much did you withdraw?” her voice was muffled.

“500 dollars.”

“Lower your hand and give it to me.”

I never knew going on vacation was a crime in this city.

I followed her instructions, and I almost sobbed as the money was snatched away from me.

“Now,” I heard her ruffling her pockets. “How much more do you have?”

I could lie. But she would still see my balance.

But before I could respond there was the sound of tires screeching. It came from the distance, but it was replaced by the growing sound of a motorcycle.

“Shit,” my assailant cursed. “Turn around.”

“I thought you said-”

She pulled me by my hand and turned me. It was then I got a good look at my assailant, who for an assailant was pretty underdressed. She was only wearing a single shirt and a pair of black shorts. Her short blond hair was shriveled and her face was covered by a black and white mask.

Judging by her looks and height, I swear I’d seen her somewhere.

My eyes moved to her gun, which was still pointed at me.

“For the next three minutes you are going to follow my exact instructions,” she said, poking her gun at me. I saw headlights slowly illuminating the outside pavement. “Go hide in that corner,” she pointed at the dark corner beside the entrance. “If you move, I shoot.”

I was more fascinated than scared. I nodded, and moved straight to the dark corner beside the door. It hid me well, and anyone who came from the outside would never see me. But now that I could see her from all angles, I definitely knew who my assailant was.

Tara Alison…but why the fuck is she pointing a gun at me?

I couldn’t believe my former high school crush was now threatening me with a gun. But as I watched she moved to the other corner of the door, hiding behind the darkness.

I heard the sound of a motorcycle engine from the outside. It waited for a few moments and then dimmed its headlights. A couple of seconds later I heard footsteps outside, and the clicking of a gun.

For some reason that’s when fear hit me. But as I watched, Tara moved her hand backwards and pulled something behind her pants.

A pocketknife.

Its silver hilt gleamed in the dimmed headlights of the bike.

A shadow appeared at the door, and from the shape I saw the pistol in the hand of the new assailant.

All of this because I wanted to go on vacation-

The front door opened, and Tara dropped her gun and sprang at the assailant. The new man was probably in his late twenties with a tattooed body, goatee and not-so-friendly face. But even he was surprised as Tara sprang. He raised his gun, but it was too late. The blade slid right to his nape, and his body froze. The gun fell down, and the man went to his knees.

Tara pulled the blade and brought it to his face. Once, twice, thrice….

Her mask fell down in the process, shredding away the last doubts I had. It was Tara Alison. Those same beautiful blue eyes. That cute face which had a bright smile whenever she donned the cheerleader costume. But now in her blue eyes glowed dangerously and there was a sadistic smile on her lips.

I watched in horror-filled fascination as my former crush murdered a man in cold blood. Once he fell to the floor she stood up and cracked her ankles.

“Serves you right for chasing me bastard!” she said, kicking the man’s body. Then she looked at me. I looked back at her, trying to make myself calmer.

“Well now,” she said dropping her blade. “It seems we have a problem.”

73