Chapter 6 – Idols and Deals
1.4k 10 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Being in the second floor of the apartment had an advantage. Beside the balcony was a ladder that ran up to rooftop on the fifth floor. The ladder was just there for mechanics, but it also proved to be useful when you are sniping a guy from the distance.

The rooftop was empty by the time I reached there. And lucky for me, there were no security cameras. I kneeled besides the railing and clumsily lifted up the gun.

Ten years of playing FPS games is going to finally pay off…

But when I gripped the sniper I realized I was wrong. Shooting in gaming and shooting in real life were completely different things. I barely had the time to look through the scope before my hands started shaking.

And that wasn’t the only problem. Now that I was at the top floor I could clearly see the view outside the gate. The man in the bicycle was wearing a helmet. A sniper bullet would be strong enough to pierce through a helmet, but with my aiming I didn’t want to take chances. Besides, if fast delivery air guns was a thing then bulletproof helmets could be a thing too.

My phone vibrated. I pulled it out. It was a call from Tara.

“Did you do it?” she asked.

“Not yet, the bastard is wearing a helmet.”

“Huh, might be a bulletproof one.”

So I was right after all.

“Do me a favor,” I said, watching the man in the bicycle browse his phone. “Search that dead guy for a phone.”

There was a short rustling noise on the other end followed by a string of curses.

“What?” I asked.

“You should try searching for a dead body. Not a pretty sight.”

I rubbed the grip of my weapon, annoyed. “Did you find it?”

“Ah hah!” another series of rustlings. “Found it. It’s locked.”

“Face ID?”

“Yes.”

“Well our guy still has a face.”

A couple of seconds of silence.

“Did it!”

“Alright, you know the name of the guy in the motorcycle?”

“Aaron. That’s the only guy remaining.”

“Dial his number and take a call.”

I adjusted the grip of my weapon, and with shaking hands I peered into the scope.  It was a basic one, but enough to give me a good look on the man. But even as I tried to calm myself down I found my targeting to be fucking bad. My aiming was bullshit, I might as well fail trying to shoot an elephant.

In the distance, the man’s phone vibrated.

Now, you have two options. Remove that stupid helmet and answer the call, or be a bitch and decide to speak with the helmet on. Please don’t be a bitch.

Surprisingly he didn’t. As soon as he heard the call, he removed his helmet and moved his hand to the gun.

Here we go.

My heartbeat reached my throat. I was about to kill a man. This wasn’t a fucking video game. I was killing someone in real life.

That blowjob better dry everything inside my dick.

I aimed at his forehead. I got only one shot. Exactly one shot.

My aim was still going haywire. But I closed one eyes, controlled my body, took a deep breath, and pulled the trigger.

Plop…

It was the sound of a can opening. But in that fraction of a second the shot fired. And in that same second I saw it land inches behind the man’s face.

The bullet hit the pavement beside him. Not the man.

Fuck. Shit. Fuck. Shit. Fuck…

My breathing grew heavier. I aimed again. The man snapped back to attention, dropping the phone and moving for his gun.

Please hit the spot…

He was looking around the apartment until his eyes finally reached the rooftop,

I pulled the trigger, firing the second shot. And time seemed to freeze. I thought it was another shot with bad aim. Another reason for the man to find some cover. But just when I took my eyes off the scope, I saw blood spill out from the man’s head. He fell to his knees, dropped his gun, and then lay on the pavement.

It took me a few seconds to process the events. And even then all I could do was to fall back to the floor and start heaving.

I did it! I killed him!

My phone buzzed. It was a call from Tara.

“I saw him fall,” she said, her voice still a whisper. “Is it done?”

“Yes….yes…” I looked back to see the man’s body on the pavement. “Come to the rooftop. It’s time I had my payment.”

*

“Right here?” Tara asked, looking around the rooftop in surprise.

“Right here, right now,” I said, fumbling with my pants before pulling them down.

Now I can be shy, or I can say fuck it. I like to say fuck it.

So I said fuck it, gripped the edges of my underwear and shoved it down. My dick sprang up, and Tara looked at it with her eyes getting bigger.

Tara frowned, but there was a smile on her lips. “You really have no patience do you?”

“No, I don’t. And I’m in the mood to reduce my stress levels.”

Tara walked carefully, then knelt down in front of me. “I always keep my promises Alex.”

Her hands touched my erect member, her fingers slowly rubbing it in slow motion. She closed her face onto it, but instead of putting it in her mouth, she licked my scrotum, and started to play with my balls with her tongue. At the same time she sent her fingers up my shaft and started to gently rub the tip.

A wave of pleasure washed over me. Whatever she was doing, it was working.

She put one of my balls in her mouth, and licked it off with her tongue. Her hand started to move again in a rhythm, stroking my dick.

I looked down, and she was looking into me. She was maintaining eye contact. Those blue eyes were looking back into mine.

She sucked one ball off and pulled off her mouth. Her hand moved to my balls next, and she lifted her mouth and brought it to the tip of my penis. She licked the edge clean with her tongue, licking off any pre cum. Then she opened her mouth and took it in.

Ohhh man, this is heaven. She is really good at this.

I gripped her by her hair. I felt her tongue roll over my member, and her wet saliva upon it. She bobbed her head front and back slowly. But I gently nudged her head, telling her to go faster. She followed my instructions, and slowly increased her speed. My head was almost dizzy with the pleasure.

I kept my eyes fixed on her, and watched as they stared back at me.

The school idol, now sucking my dick…

That sent me over the edge. Tara’s tongue was lolling inside, and I almost groaned before shouting.

“I’m cumming!”

It came out much faster with more pressure, and I shoved Tara’s head down until my dick was deep inside her throat. I ejaculated with short breaks, all flowing into her mouth. She took it in like a good girl, still looking into my eyes, and her fingers still playing with my balls. The pleasure was there for some time, and I finally pulled my dick and fell back to the floor.

Tara’s mouth was full, and she looked at me.

“Swallow it,” I said.

I said it as a joke, but she nodded and then swallowed it in one whole gulp.

I stared at her in awe.

“Deal done,” she said, wiping off a drop of cum drooling out of her lips, then licking her fingers. “I told you. I always keep my deals.”

57