Chapter 56 – Answers
350 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the edges of the shore, I could see the lighthouse clearly in the distance. Tara said that was where she’d last seen the beast but I saw no beast or any sister in there.

“That’s when Kaylee picked the pistol and started acting like a bitch,” Tara grimaced. “I don’t know what the fuck got into her.”

“She said someone told her,” I recalled her words. “I think there’s something more going on here rather than a death hunt. But we only need to survive another three or four hours. Let’s try to find my sister before our time expires.”

Tara nodded, grabbed my face, and kissed me. It felt so good to feel her lips. I tasted the little sweetness and slapped my tongue with hers. There’s nothing I would have given up to push her down and fuck her there, but I had to find a way to save Alyssa.

I pulled back. I didn’t realize my hand had slipped into her pants. I gave a firm squeeze to her buttocks.

“We should go,” I said.

“Kiss me,” she muttered.

I chuckled. “Wasn’t one enough?”

“No dummy! I meant here,” she slid down her pants along with her panties, showing her wet hairy pussy. I brushed my hands over the wet hair, then slid my fingers down. She was wetter than I thought.

So happy to see me…you slutty girl!

I gave her a light spank and bent down. I brought my lips close to those soft pink vagina lips and kissed deeply. I felt the little salty taste of her wetness but I sent my tongue over it, licking to the last drop. She gave a little moan, and her pants fell down while her legs shivered.

I pulled back, keeping an eye out for the large stain on her panties.

“You better pull that thing up,” I remembered the sniper who shot the gun in my hand. It was a problem if the fucker was still watching us.

Perhaps I should make my sex life more private…

Tara seemed eager for more, but she pulled everything up. “What’s the plan?”

“We travel near to the lighthouse, and strategize along the way. If we had an RPG then we might have stood a chance, but without one stealth will be our best option.”

“I heard your jeep coming a mile away. If we want stealth we can’t go in this one.”

“We can’t walk to the lighthouse. It will be tomorrow when we get there. We’ll need four wheels. Get in.”

I gave one last look at Kaylee’s corpse. She deserved better. Better than one fucked up aunt. But it was Unet. Perhaps death by one bullet wound was what you could call better. At least she didn’t die like Vincent.

The jeep started on the first try, but the lights from the left headlight blinked before fading away. Only one light, but I switched that off too. The early morning light was enough to give a good view of the road. I hit the gas, did a U-turn, and started to travel along the shores. I wished I could stick to the forest. The shore was too open, and now that I knew snipers were around us there could be a sniper shot any time. But the shores also had a good light, if anything jumped from back or front we’ll be able to easily spot it.

“Don’t you ever fucking do that again!” Tara snapped, filling her pistol.

“Do what?”

“Shoot yourself.”

“It was just an act. I wanted to see if Maria was actually the culprit.”

“It was too risky. What were you going to do after your little countdown ended?”

I didn’t know. I did it on impulse. But I knew one thing for sure. Maria cared about me. I was sure it wasn’t some twisted love fantasy of hers. She needed me for something. But what?

“I didn’t want to shoot Kaylee,” Tara said, rubbing her eyes. “She was a really good girl…with one fucked up aunt.”

“Didn’t you hate her?”

“That’s before the two of us fucked her. She was a girl in one horny pit. After you were gone she woke up and tried to kiss me.”

I had a sudden vision of the two naked girls kissing each other. I wished I could go back to that time.

“Did you kiss her?”

“Once. But then I pushed her away. I wanted to find you. But then they blared something about a death game in the speakers. I think Kaylee and I dressed up…and then we were about to go out those men in white came inside, kept some funny-smelling clothes onto our noses and I remember everything going black. When I woke up I was here with Kaylee and your sister.”

“How did the beast attack?”

“Once we found two people for Kaylee to kill, the beast attacked after Kaylee shot the first one. Then while the second one ran screaming the beast grabbed your sister. I thought she was done for, but the beast slung her over its back and disappeared into the forest. It’s almost like it came for her.”

I looked at my timer. It was gone. I didn’t shoot anyone, and yet it was gone. I felt like a kid who found the secret cheat codes of a video game. If I could find another person like Maria then I can use them as hostage.

“Your timer,” Tara noticed where I was looking. “It’s gone, isn’t it?”

I let the engine roll and took my hands off the steering. It was one straight path ahead, and it gave me time to think. I tried to piece the clues I’ve had so far.

More than one beast on the island…

A running timer….

Maria telling about a friend of her husband…

Pepsi cans in the building…

And Maria was something more than a player. But if she was an Unet Mod why couldn’t she kill Kaylee? Who is she hiding everything from?

Perhaps I should travel a little bit further back in time…

When my sister came into the apartment she said she found a video of Tara giving a blowjob to me on the rooftop. Maria had that same clip.

“You are stupid if you think cameras are the only ways you can get information…” That’s what she told me.

“Alex?” Tara shrugged me. “We are getting close.”

My sister somehow knew of my location, my ranks, my relationships, and how I was badly managing the cash.

“Alex…”

The lighthouse stood tall fifty or sixty feet ahead of us, but instead of stopping I slammed the gas and started moving.

Tara frowned. “Have you suddenly developed some suicidal urges?”

“We won’t die. Trust me on that one.”

“How can you be so sure?”

I looked at the top of the lighthouse. “Because my sister will be waiting in there. And whoever is there with her won’t be attacking me.”

16