Chapter 69 – Two Rounds (smut)
546 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alyssa limped over and fell onto the bed with a groan. Then she shifted until she raised herself till the pillow.

“Come on Alex, change me,” she raised her arms like a baby wanting her diapers changed.

“Really?” I raised my eyebrows, but I liked it so far. The last time I saw my sister nude I was fourteen, and she was just out of the shower, and now I was really curious to see what her body looked like. The erection in my pants wasn’t helping at all.

“I’m very injured,” Alyssa adopted a fake purring voice. “Clearly my little brother can help me out.”

I gave a very dramatic sigh, then got into bed. She spread before me, a sly smile on her lips. “What should I remove first?”

“Let’s go with the shirt.”

I didn’t realize my hands were trembling, but this time it was from excitement. I lifted the corners of her shirt and gently pulled up. She raised her arms, and I pushed the fabric all the way until I was above her black bra, onto her hands, and the out of her grasp. I threw it away. And there she was. My hot fucking sister in a bra that showed her beloved G cups.

“Should I remove the bra too?” I asked, my lips curled. “I don’t think they have replacement bras.”

“I don’t intend to wear one,” Alyssa grinned and then pulled me close. “But before that, are you sure you aren’t missing something?”

Before I could speak she pulled herself closer to me and then kissed me on the lips. I responded eagerly, lapping my tongue on top of her and feeling the sweet taste of her lips. But it was hard to concentrate with her tits rubbing onto my chest, so I pulled back and then moved my hands behind her back.

“Come on,” I smiled. “Top off.”

I moved around her back until I found the bra straps. After my countless sex sessions with Tara I had realized removing straps of the bra was the least pleasurable part of having sex, but luckily this one came right off with one tug. I pulled it up and my sister's naked jugs came into my view after four freaking years. And dear god G cups were a gold mine. My first job was to huddle my face between them while showering Alyssa with kisses. Then I moved to the nipples, gently sucking on them feeling the tit lolling inside my mouth.

Alyssa ruffled my hair. “I always knew you loved my tits.”

“Ever since the first day I saw them,” I said, tugging my shirt and pulling it up. And then I leaned on her, with my chest landing on hers, and kissed her again. All that time the two of us kept rubbing our pants together like a horny couple.

“Go down,” Alyssa moaned, wrapping me with her legs. “I’m already getting wet.”

And my dick was about to tear off my underwear. “You want to have sex?”

Her eyes fixed on me. “Do you?”

I bit my lips. “Well, since this is your first time I was hoping for something more...romantic…”

She giggled. “Never took you for a romantic. But you are right, I want to feel you inside me some other time. But,” her feet tugged the end of my pants. “We can do something else.”

She pulled me down beside her and then stood on her knees. She gave a groan as her ankle shifted, but before I could ask she was landing kisses on me again. She pulled down both my pants and underwear easily, and my dick jumped out like an erect rod.

“What are you planning?” I asked.

But Alyssa didn’t speak. She just drew her shorts down, revealing a nicely trimmed vagina, with a little trickle of wetness at the end. She threw her shorts away and gently turned to the other side until I got a good view of her pussy. She gently rubbed my dick while she lowered onto me.

“Make sure to give my pussy a nice treat,” she said, looking back with a smile.

“I still can’t believe I lost my virginity before you,” I grinned, but she responded with a tap on my balls, then put my throbbing member in her mouth. She took it deeper than Tara, and I felt the tip reaching the ends of her throat, and her lips at the base of my penis. When she was at the very bottom she sucked hard, and her tongue lolled from the inside.

I giggled like a kid, then moved my tongue to her wet insides. I grabbed her from her ass cheeks and then wiggled my tongue inside her sweet pussy lips. I kissed them, sucked them, and tasted them at the same time, and the more my tongue lapped, the more I felt her get wetter.

I didn’t feel time passed, all I knew was how I was in fucking heaven. The pleasure of my sister’s tongue on my penis was spreading through my entire body, and with a greedy pleasure, I licked her harder, slapping my tongue across her walls and rubbing my lips on her pussy lips.

And then I felt it. The climax. Everything rushed up. I pulled my mouth from her, and slapped her ass. “I’m cumming!”

Before she could lift her mouth I twerked up and sent everything flying into her mouth. I felt everything pump out like a wave, and my sister chortled at the same time. A few drops of cum escaped from her lips dropping down on the sheets and when I felt the last spurt escape me, my sister stood up, her pussy straight up on my mouth and her ass on my face.

I didn’t see a goddamn thing, but I heard her gulp. I sent my tongue to blindly lap at her pussy and after a few seconds, she stood up and then fell back to the bed.

She panted, but she was grinning. “That was good, wasn’t it?”

My dick was already going limp. I pulled them closer to her, then kissed her on the lips. “It sure was.”

I wanted to stay longer, but Tara was waiting. And I’m sure the ‘five minutes’ in Alyssa’s room had turned into fifteen minutes or more.

“I need to go,” I said, jumping out of bed naked, then shuffling for my underwear. Usually running after having sex with a girl wasn’t something very bold to do, and I still haven’t addressed the elephant in the room.

“Your girlfriend is pissed?” Alyssa smiled, watching me fumble with the pants.

“If you put it that way, you are my girlfriend too. Are you pissed?”

Before I could leave she gripped my hand. “We need to do something about that.”

“About what?” I asked, already knowing what the question was.

“Both me and Tara love you. I am fine with you being with her and me, but for Tara…that might be hard.”

“She’ll get used to it. And I’ll have a long conversation with her. She got used to me fucking Paola.”

“But this time it’s different, isn’t it? And she knows. Girls have that intuition.”

It was that goddamn intuition again. I blabbered something, kissed her again, and then scrambled out of the room. Outside the corridor, I adjusted my clothes and then knocked on her door twice.

It opened, and I was greeted with a view of a buck-naked Tara. Judging by her wet hair, she had taken a shower.

“You smell sus Alex,” she frowned. “I’m sure what happened in that room wasn’t family business.”

“No,” I said. I didn’t want to lie to her. “But, can I explain it after a long sleep?”

She grabbed me by my hand and pulled me in. She grinned a little as she kicked the door shut. Then she kissed me, and I kissed her back, greedily. It reminded me how much I desperately wanted her.

“I am not going to let you sleep until you go at least one round with me,” she whispered, positioning my hand on her tits. I squeezed it gently, feeling the giddy pleasure come back again.

Can’t believe I’m going to go another round…

But I sure had enough energy for it. I kissed her, let her strip me, and then allowed her to beckon me to bed.

Announcement
This is the last chapter of Book 1. I'll be updating the Epilogue and give an announcement about book 2 tomorrow
11