!! Announcement !!
1.3k 11 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Who was your favorite character?
  • Alex Votes: 13 26.5%
  • Tara Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Alyssa Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Maria Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Kaylee Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Other Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 49

If you’ve survived this long, then A HUGE THANK YOU FOR READING! All the comments and feedback have been very important to me! My main goal in writing this story was to:

1. Write consistently

2. Write a smut story with a good plot.

You can be the judge of number 2, but I’m happy I mostly managed to fulfill number 1. There were few breaks in my writing, but this is the most consistent I’ve ever been in my life XD.


I’m sure you all have a few questions so I’ll answer that in a Q&A format

 

Q: Is this the end of Symbiosis?

A: Nope. This is just the end of book 1 of Symbiosis. Book 2 will officially be the end of the series. But…book 2 will take some time. I’m getting busy with work so I’ll have to prepare a good backlog, plan ahead, and only start publishing when I have at least 15-20 chapters ready to go.

 

Q: What and when can I expect Book 2?

A: Book 2 will dive into the creator of Unet, the working force behind it, and will also introduce a new love interest. It will also have more sex scenes than Book 1. I cannot specify a particular time just yet but I’ll mostly be done by November-December.

 

Q: Will Book 1 be published? Have a rewrite?

A: There are still some parts in Book 1 I need to polish up, and I really feel like I should have included more stats and messages since this is a GameLit novel, so I’ll most edit those out and then think about publishing.

 

If you have any other questions let me know.


What I need from you

 

Please let me know what you thought about the novel either as a comment or as a review. It will really help me improve book 2 and edits to book 1. If you felt something sucked, let me know, and if you felt something was done really well, let me know that too! And don’t forget to answer the poll.

As always thanks for reading and I’ll see you all in book 2!

10