Not a chapter – Announcement
158 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey guys,

I’m writing this because I owe you all an explanation and an apology. You may have noticed I’ve been absent for a while, not posting new chapters. I want to sincerely apologize for that, but I needed some time off to think about a few things, to avoid rushing into any decisions. I wanted the decision I made to be something that I didn't regret in the future.

During my time away, I took a hard look at the trajectory of the novel and unfortunately Adam's age is starting to cause more problems. The past couple of chapters, I’ve gotten a few things wrong. I overlooked his height and many of you were quick to spot that. I appreciate the comments you guys made letting me know and I'm really sorry for this oversight.

Being my first novel, I was bound to make mistakes. I've fumbled in areas due to my inexperience, but there are parts of the story I'm genuinely happy about. However, it has reached a point where I don't want to continue the novel in its current state.

So, what's next? I'm going to be rewriting the Immortal Dream Cult. In the rewrite, Adam will be older and the cult premise will start a lot sooner. Looking back, introducing his cult talent as late as chapter 30 wasn’t the best decision and I've definitely lost some readers due to this.

Another reason for this decision is that the novel's growth hasn't been as good lately as I'd hoped, gaining 1-2 followers at each chapter release is just not worth it. I'm deeply sorry if this disappoints some of you, but I need to make the best use of my time and resources. My dream is to eventually turn writing from a hobby into a career, so I can share all the crazy stories in my head with all of you.

While I've learned a lot from my previous mistakes, I'm human, and I might stumble again. That's why I’ve created a discord server, for those of you who still want to support me, to come join and provide input. I’ve realized I need some beta readers, and I'm hoping some of you might want to fill that role. Here's the link to the server: https://discord.gg/ys7N8Qmz

Finally, I've been working on another project for a while now aswell. I would love it if you join the server and share your thoughts on it. Your feedback will be invaluable in helping me grow as a writer.

TL;DR: I've taken a break, noticed some problems in the novel, and decided to rewrite it. The protagonist will be older, and the cult theme will come earlier. Join the new Discord server to support me and provide feedback on my new project I've written like 27k words so far.

Thanks for everything guys and I hope to see you all in the server!!!


Synopsis for my new project for those interested (It still a work in progress so yh lol):

Alex has beaten the apocalypse but who knew that life afterwards would be so...empty?

Luckily things didn't stay that way for long, he was given an opportunity to break the shackles of the 'Great system' except things go horribly wrong.

Alex finds himself lost in an entirely different universe, becoming the host of a mysterious system that transforms him into a deity.

With newfound powers to bring his very desires into existence, he realizes that he must once again grow stronger from the bottom of his new reality if he ever hopes to return to Earth and find his brother.

The catch? System users are hunted, he must keep his evolution system a secret. Of course, this is easier said than done, especially when the system seems to have its own agenda.

Alex is unsure of his new system, is it broken? or is there more to it then meets the eye? Regardless, he knew he had to unravel its secrets, before it led him to an untimely end.

:

4