Chapter 87: We’ll talk later now let’s f*ck R-18
504 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Liu Yun and Xia Li reappeared in one of the Imperial Palace's many guest rooms.

He looked at her like a hungry wolf making her gulp and blush like a ripe tomato, Liu Yun wasted no time and hugged her slender waist tightly before pulling her towards him making her big breasts crush against his chest. .

“AAhhhng~ calm down~” Xia Li groaned as she felt his hands squeezing her big buttocks tightly.

*To tear*

“Let’s fuck first ~ we’ll talk later” Liu Yun tore off her dress and said with her eyes shining with lust.

Xia Li was a little upset at how rude he was being, but he didn't say anything and just nodded, Liu Yun looked at her body and swallowed.

“A real milf…” Liu Yun was fascinated by your beautiful body of mother with big breasts filled with milk.

She is still wearing panties and bra which makes her look even hotter and makes Liu Yun's dick twitch and become hard as a rock, he throws her on the bed and started to undress.

"So big!" Xia Li was shocked upon seeing Liu Yun's beautiful muscular body, but her shock increased after seeing his huge dick.

Liu Yun lightly rubbed his penis and looked with desire at the woman lying on the bed in missionary position, long black hair, brown eyes and voluminous body.

"Come here!" He stood on the edge of the bed and called her closer.

Xia Li swallowed and nodded, she then crawled towards him making her big breasts sway from side to side creating a very sexy scene.

Liu Yun's lust became even greater upon seeing such a scene, he didn't care and pulled her closer by her hair, although a little displeased, Xia Li didn't complain because did not hurt.

In fact she got a little more excited, her meaty pussy started dripping love juices showing how turned on she was now.

"Suck it!" Liu Yun placed your head in front of your dick and ordered with bright eyes and a commanding voice that made her tremble and more juices leak from her pussy.

“Yes~master~” She nodded and held his penis in her hands and began to pump it up and down calmly.

“Ahhh~ that’s right.” Liu Yun closed her eyes and let her take care of your younger brother.

Xia Li pumped his dick for some time but stopped as soon as she saw a lot of precum coming out of his glans, she hesitated a little before licking the tip of his dick collecting all the precum.

"Delicious!" Xia Li was very shocked by its delicious taste and powerful Yang energy.

She no longer hesitated and swallowed half of his dick, causing Liu Yun's body to tremble slightly and a low moan to escape her mouth. He opened his eyes and was surprised to see her sucking his dick hard.

*Pah*

“Who knew you would be such a perverted woman~” He slapped her ass really hard and said with a lewd smile.

Xia Li shuddered and had a small orgasm wetting the sheets below, the pleasure of a simple slap was too much for her to bear. Liu Yun smelled the sweet smell of her juices and smiled.

"Who gave you permission to cum?" He grabbed her hair very carefully so as not to hurt her and looked at her coldly.

Xia Li shuddered and looked at him with a red face and with her mouth full of his dick preventing her from speaking, he smiled at her and then began to move his hips hard.

*Glupe*

*Glupe*

*Glupe*

Sloppy sounds began to echo throughout the room, Xia Li's eyes rolled back in pleasure and an abnormal amount of love juices flowed from her pussy like a waterfall.

Liu Yun fucked her face hard and felt her throat squeezing his dick like it was a pussy, it felt so good that moans of pleasure escaped his mouth quite often.

A few minutes later he pushed his dick into her mouth with force and an abnormal amount of sperm came out leaving her very shocked and also happy.

Xia Li didn't hesitate and swallowed it all without wasting anything, Liu Yun closed his eyes and continued to move his hips slowly while still dumping his last loads of sperm.

A few seconds later, he withdrew his penis from her mouth, but Xia Li held him and licked his glans for more of his cum.

*Pah*

“AAhhhh~”

“Don’t be so greedy, we haven’t even started yet..” Liu Yun slapped her ass, making her let out a beautiful startled moan.

Xia Li nodded with her eyes shining with joy and lay down on the bed in missionary position before spreading her legs showing her beautiful wet pussy to him.

Liu Yun gulped seeing her wet pussy, he grabbed her thick thighs and pulled her crotch up towards your face.

"Kyaaaa! Master?" Xia Li was surprised by his sudden movement.

He said nothing and smelled her pussy several times before starting to rub it with the fingers of his right hand.

“AAhhhjnnng~” Xia Li moaned very loudly and threw his head back.

Liu Yun rubbed her pussy for some time before burying his head in it and starting to lick up her delicious juices. Xia Li's eyes rolled back in pleasure and several very loud moans escaped her mouth.

Liu Yun didn't care and continued to enjoy her delicious juices for a while longer making her have a big orgasm, he didn't waste her juices and swallowed it all.

"Haaaa.....master....Haaaa...let me rest for a while.." Xia Li asked with an uneven breath.

"How can he be so good?" She asked herself in shock.

Only using his mouth and fingers did he make her have the biggest and best orgasm of her life, Xia Li was eager to feel his big, thick cock ravage her pussy.

“Hehehehe~ no, I’m going to fuck you until you pass out, get ready…” Liu Yun laughed and said with a mischievous smile.

*swallow*

"Master...AAhhhhhnnnng!" Xia Li was about to say something, but she stopped and moaned loudly, feeling his tongue invade her pussy.

Liu Yun closed his eyes and slid his tongue inside her pussy making her squirm with extreme pleasure, he made his hands go towards her breasts and squeezed them lightly.

“AAhhjhhhhnng~ Master!” Xia Li moaned loudly with her eyes rolled back in pleasure and held his head with her thick and soft thighs.

Liu Yun continued to slide his tongue along her soft, warm folds while pinching her hard nipples, causing some breast milk to leak out.

"No! The pleasure is too great for me!" Xia Li thought and arched her body into an awkward position before having another huge orgasm.

Liu Yun enjoyed her delicious love juices and as soon as her big orgasm was over he started licking the outside of her wet pussy.

“AAhhhng~ so lewd…” Xia Li thought with her face red like a ripe tomato as she looked at Liu Yun licking her pussy.

Her big tongue slides across her beautiful lower lips and swollen clit, leaving a trail of saliva all over her pussy. She shuddered with pleasure at seeing something so obscene.

Xia Li felt extremely good, her late husband never gave her cunnilingus, for him and the vast majority of strong cultivators to do something like that was humiliating.

But now receiving such skillful cunnilingus from an extremely handsome and powerful young man made her very happy.

Favorite if you liked it ❤️😁

14