Chapter 94: The Anger of Guan Gu
289 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The person floating above the city was a man with a somewhat aged appearance, he looked to be around fifty years old, but that was not his real age.

Long black hair, red eyes with anger, very cold face, he is using a very luxurious golden cloak. Guan Gu looked at the four old men with his eyes burning with anger.

"WHO KILLED MY GRANDSON?" He asked loudly, shaking the entire Central Continent.

A gigantic pressure fell onto the continent, the four old men's eyes flashed coldly and soon their auras burst out from their aged bodies and rushed towards Guan Gu who snorted and did the same.

*BOOM*

The powerful auras collided creating a gigantic vortex of destructive wind, the continent was shaken once again, but this time it was much stronger than before, six more powerful auras emerged from different places on the continent leaving all the Cultivators frightened.

"YOU CRAZY OLD MAN! NOBODY HERE KNOWS WHO KILLED YOUR GRANDSON!" The old man in shining armor said loudly and angrily.

The other three old men nodded and in the next moment six old men, including Meng Li's grandfather, appeared and looked at Guan Gu with sharp eyes, causing him to grit his teeth.

"NO! THE GUILTY MUST BE ONE OF YOU! MY GRANDSON WAS BEING PROTECTED BY ONE OF MY SUBORDINATES! IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO KILL HIM WITHOUT BEING A PSEUDO IMMORTAL!" Guan Gu shouted loudly and soon a huge sea of fire exploded from his body and flooded the sky for tens of thousands of kilometers.

The expression of Meng Li's grandfather and all the old men present turned ugly after feeling Guan Gu's aura getting much stronger by the second, they all looked at each other and picked up their weapons.

Some of them had been enemies for thousands of years, but now there was no other option but to join hands, Guan Gu is too strong for them to fight alone. Guan Gu looked at everyone and said loudly: If the culprit doesn't want to appear, then I will kill you all!."

Thousands of fiery spears materialized in the sky and shot towards all the Ancestors with terrifying speed, they gritted their teeth and defended themselves against the attacks or the city below them would be turned into dust.

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

Massive explosions occurred in the sky lighting up half of the Central continent, the Ancestors used their forces to blast the post-waves of energy out of the continent or hundreds of millions of living beings would die.

"Tsk! Damn, how can this bastard be so strong?" One of the ancestors clicked his tongue and said with a serious expression.

Meng Li's grandfather and the other Ancestors shook their heads denying and looked at Guan Gu warily, he proved to be more powerful than all of them combined, making them a little nervous and curious as to how he became so strong in such a short time.

“Guan Gu, stop, we are not to blame for your grandson’s death.” One of the Ancestors floated in front of the others and said calmly.

All the ancestors agreed, even though they were angry about being attacked by him, they still didn't feel like fighting to the death. Guan Gu snorted and said angrily: Nonsense! I do not believe you!"

The old man's expression turned ugly, he clenched his fists and said coldly: Then the only way is to kill him…"

All the Ancestors agreed with him and flew towards Guan Gu who laughed loudly like crazy and flew to the surface of the planet, even though he was angry he still knew that he couldn't fight there with the other Ancestors or that woman would appear.

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

...........

...........

............

Hundreds of huge explosions occurred in the sky, the entire planet began to tremble slightly and all living beings turned pale with fear, strong beings from all continents of the world moved a little closer to watch the battle.

“So these are the Pseudo Immortals…” A beautiful woman with long black hair, blood-red eyes, pale white skin, and red lips with two sharp fangs murmured with a solemn expression.

She is floating in the sky more than five hundred thousand miles away from the battlefield of Guan Gu and all the central continent's ancestors, her long red dress it is sways due to the strong winds.

This woman was indeed very beautiful, if Liu Yun had seen her, he his would have been shocked by her incredible beauty, which was no smaller  than Liu Xia's beauty. The beautiful woman watched the fight for a while and then disappeared.

Just like her, dozens of strong people across the world watched the battle from afar because they didn't want to offend the great experts who are fighting.

..................

Holy Fire Realm, Imperial Palace.

“So much power…” Jing Hui muttered in shock while looked at the huge explosions occurring in the planet’s atmosphere, far from where she was.

Meng Li, Mu Ling, Chen Yuzi, Dong Mei and Sun Jia nodded with expressions of astonishment, Dong Mei swallowed and asked: Who is fighting?."

Meng Li's eyes brightened for a second, but soon returned to normal, she looked at the woman with the eye patch and replied: The ancestor of the Guan Family is fighting against all the other Ancestors of the great forces, with the exception of the Ancestor of the Family Lu."

"Wait! So you mean that bastard is fighting everyone by himself?" Yue asked with burning eyes, leaving all the beautiful women surprised.

Although surprised by her reaction, Meng Li nodded and replied: Yes, and if there is no intervention, my grandfather and all the Ancestors will die."

“Big sister, your grandfather it is participating in the battle, it is not? How can you be so calm?." Jing Hui asked with a little worry, she doesn't want her older sister's grandfather to die in Guan Gu's hands.

Dong Mei and the other women also looked at her in surprise seeing her calm expression, Meng Li laughed and said: No need to worry, I will ask Uncle Hai to protect my grandfather secretly and if the situation gets out of control he will intervene and capture Guan Gu."

Yue, Jing Hui and Dong Mei nodded seeing that she already had a countermeasure, Chen Yuzi and Mu Ling looked at each other with surprise visible on their faces, the beautiful ancestor of the Clear Water Sect hesitated for a moment and then asked: He is so strong like this?."

Yue nodded and said: Yes, after Yun'r, Hai Tong is the strongest in our family, of course, with the exception of Elder Sister Qing…”

Sun Jia, Mu Ling and Chen Yuzi nodded and remained silent, but inside the three of them were very shocked, it was truly shocking to discover that there are such powerful beings in this monster family.

“This family no is the most powerful in the world?” Sun Jia wondered with a bitter smile.

She never thought that she would be part of a family so powerful that it could erase the Sun Imperial Family from the map with just one word, and the head of such a family was a young man of just eighteen years old!.

Jing Hui smiled seeing his shocked expression and wrapped his right arm around her neck and said in a soft voice: You haven't seen anything yet, big sister~."

Sun Jia smiled and let her hug her, she turned her attention to the explosions in the sky and couldn't help but clenched her fists tightly. Meng Li looked up at the sky and asked: Uncle Hai, can you do this?."

“Yes, young miss…” Hai Tong’s voice echoed in the area leaving Chen Yuzi and Mu Ling goosebumps at the power his voice contained.

Meng Li and the other women smiled and looked at the explosions in the sky with their eyes shining of astonishment.

Favorite if you liked it 😁

15