Chapter 96: Capturing Guan Gu
292 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hello dear" The woman said with a beautiful happy smile and began to approach him.

Hai Tong looked at her for a moment and then closed his eyes and lowered his head with his fists clenched tightly, your nails digging into his palms causing blood to flow down them.

"I see..." He murmured softly.

"Um? Honey...what happened?" The woman stopped and asked worriedly.

“Your zone is really something else, it uses your enemy's dearest person to distract him and then you appear from behind and kill him with a mortal blow like a real assassin... but...” He said calmly and stopped suddenly.

His clothes and hair began to sway and a powerful aura came out of his body and swallowed the entire planet, leaving all living beings that were not mortal with difficulty breathing.

"HOW DARE YOU USE AN ILLUSION OF MY WIFE AGAINST ME!" He raised his head and shouted with his eyes red with anger.

The beautiful woman suddenly shattered and soon the entire dark world began to crack, Hai Tong snorted and punched in front of his very hard.

"NO!"

*BOOM*

Her punch turned the Guan Gu zone into nothing but pieces that soon disappeared, Hai Tong looked back and saw him floating holding his chest with a lot of blood coming out of his mouth. Zones are very powerful but at the same time deadly, if someone manages to break a zone, the owner of it will suffer very serious injuries or could even die instantly.

"You... who are you... cough..." Guan Gu saw him walking towards him and tried to move away as he spoke, but he spat out a lot of blood.

Hai Tong said nothing and held his neck tightly and then lifted him into the air, Guan Gu began to struggle like a fish out of water. Hai Tong saw him stop struggling some time later and released him before closing his eyes to calm down.

*Cough*

*Cough*

Guan Gu held his neck and began coughing hard, Hai Tong opened his eyes and sealed his cultivation before punching him hard enough to make him faint, he gave coldly snort and turned to leave, but...

“No one is allowed to touch any member of the Guan Family, if that happens I will kill those who disobeyed…” He looked at Meng Hotian and the ancestors and said coldly, but it wasn’t just for them.

His cold and powerful voice echoed throughout the Central Continent leaving people goosebumps and very afraid, Meng Hotian and the Ancestors nodded with their fists clenched, they are not foolish enough to offend someone so powerful.

Shit! The battle didn't even last five minutes! Which was really shocking since he didn't even use a zone to defeat Guan Gu, indicating how powerful he is or can be. Hai Tong snorted and disappeared, leaving the place in silence.

“…”

Meng Hotian and the ancestors of the other forces didn't know what to say, they his are very shocked and also very tired, but everyone there is sure of one thing...

“We are not the strongest in this world..” Meng Hotian said in disbelief, he always thought he was the third strongest living being in this world, but the battle that just ended threw a bucket of cold water on his head.

“There is always someone stronger…” An ancestor said in a low voice and sighed before saying goodbye to everyone present and leaving.

The other Ancestors did the same and soon only Meng Hotian was left, he looked up at the sky and clenched his fists tightly, three minutes ago he could feel certain death and it wasn't a good feeling at all.

"Haaaa... I'm going to lie down on my old wife's lap and get some rest." After a while he thought and said with a soft smile and disappeared from where he was.

....................

Tree of Life, Elf Continent.

A huge tree over a hundred and fifty kilometers tall can be seen from anywhere on the surface of the elven continent. This is the so-called tree of Life, where the queen and the Royal Family of the Elf continent live.

Unlike the human continent, but also the other continents, the Elf continent, there is only one Queen, who is known as the strongest elf, being an advanced stage Saint, but her true strength is unknown.

“Big sister… why didn’t you intervene?” A beautiful mature elf with blonde hair cascading down her back, green eyes, and pointy ears asked curiously to a beautiful woman beside her.

Long black hair, black eyes that shine brighter than a galaxy, cherry red lips and, just like the queen of the elves, she also has a voluptuous body. The beautiful black-haired woman shook her head and said calmly: I can't Sister Melian, if I did that I would die or be captured by the man in the mask..”

"What! You must be joking, right?" Melian couldn't help but be shocked.

You see, the woman in front of her is strong enough to suppress a Pseudo Immortal in a second, but she is saying that the masked man was strong enough to kill or kidnap her!

“No… I’m telling the truth, that man didn’t even use 40% of his strength, but he still suppressed Guan Gu completely…” The beautiful black-haired woman said with a bitter smile.

“That…” The Elven Queen dont could help but open her mouth of disbelief and a little fear.

The black-haired woman sighed and looked anxiously at the stars: The world is changing…”

"Um? Big sister..."

“Sister Melian, stay here and don’t go to the human continent. If that man's lord sees you, he will take you as one of his wives by hook or by crook...” The beautiful black-haired woman warned and in the next moment she disappeared.

“Human Continent… sir…” Meilian was shocked by what she his just said.

She looked in the direction of the human continent with her eyes shining with curiosity and interest: If there are such powerful beings on that continent then…”

Melian bit her lower lip and after some time nodded her head with her beautiful eyes shining with fiery and unwavering determination, she turned around and headed towards the huge Palace that sits at the top of the tree of Life.

...........................

Cultivation Space.

"Haaa... Haaa... you are insatiable..." Julia muttered with ragged breathing as she lay on Liu Yun's chest.

The two are lying on the bed and around them are Liu Xia and the other women, all sleeping soundly with tired expressions, which was very  normal since they his had passionate sex with their husband for more than three days straight without stopping.

For cultivators who can live thousands of years the passage of time is almost irrelevant, they are not like mortals who tend to worry about how little time they have, of course only Liu Yun and his wives don't have that kind of worry, but other Cultivators Yes.

Although they can live for thousands of years, cultivation requires a lot of time, some Cultivators across the universe cultivate for months to advance a single stage and the higher the Realm, the longer it takes to accumulate spiritual Qi and advance.

Liu Yun heard what his beautiful wife just said and laughed softly, he his took his dick from the inside of her pussy, and took Julia and the other women to take a shower in the bathroom.

Bing Qing didn't go with them because she was the one who kept her husband busy while Xia Li, Li Hua and the other women rested or cultivated her Yang energy, leaving her quite tired.

She is currently sleeping like a log on the imperial bed inside the Soul Space.

Favorite if you liked it ❤️😁

14