Passionate in Desire, Devoted in Love
1.1k 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 "Ah - ah!"  The voice cried, heaving with breathy whimpers, grey watery eyes rolled back into his head. "Yes!" He pleaded, desperate. 

 

  Wei Wuxian arched his back, pushing against his husband's brutal thrusting into his anus, body quivering. His hair was knotted and twisted around his husband's fist, tugging him up against Lan WangJi's chest, his chest heaving as he bounced up and down on his husband hard length, in a synchronized rhythm to his lovers fierce and deep thrusts inside him. 

 

Wei Wuxian hummed, eyes closed, mouth gaping in awe, moans continuously slipping from his throat, unfiltered as he was thrusting back onto his husband's long, large length, letting it fill him up all the way inside to the brim, deeply seated at every thrust and pounding his husband's flesh against his round plump cheeks.

 

"Ah! Yes, Er-ge! Give me all of you. Everything! More! I want to feel you come deep inside me, filling me up and - ah! -" 

 

 Wei Wuxian moaned, his knees were already splayed wide on their bed, and he leaned down more, onto his elbows, lifting his ass in the air, more for his husband's taking, baring his opening, and he spread his legs further, still bouncing on his husband's length, to take Lan WangJi's cock deeper inside, giving him more, more!

 

"Oh! Ah ~ mm. Yes!! Lan Zhan!" He whined, pushing hard and fast as Lan WangJi repeatedly pounded his hard throbbing erection into the weeping hole already full and seated, dripping with come. 

 

Lan WangJi moaned and leaned over Wei Ying, kissing the back if his neck, his chest flush against Wei Yings back, skin firmly touching on every crevice against each other, and he pistoned his hips ever firmer, faster, harder, urged on by Wei Yings lewd cries, and fitting tightly against him, his hole milking and swallowing his length, the head aiming constantly at his lovers already abused prostate, overly sensitive and stimulated.

 

 The Jingshi had talismans placed around it so that it would ensure no one would hear Wei Ying if he got too loud, since as always, Wei Ying was vocal, especially in bed and doing such activities they were indulging in now. 

 

   "Wei Ying... " He groaned, arms wrapped around his love, his husband as he kept slamming himself into his lovers slick and dripping entrance, constricting around his erection, so snug and fit. 

   Lan WangJi moaned into Wei Yings sweat soaked back, licking and nibbling, biting to mark his lovers back and shoulder blades, as he continuously thrust into him, pounding him from behind, never an inch apart, never fully leaving the welcoming warmth of Wei Yings entrance as they slammed together, thrust for thrust, connected in the most intimate way.

 

"Oh!" Wei Ying cried out, heaving, his hole constricted, wanting to Lan WangJi so far in, and keep him seated inside, so he would never separate. 

 

"Lan Zhan! Lan Zhan please! I need you, come in me, more! Fill me Er-ge-ge, HanGuang-Jun!" Wei Ying looked over his shoulder, quivering, his wet grey eyes pleading. Lan WangJi growled, pushing his lips onto Wei Yings, he slowly pulled his erection that was being greedily sucked by his lovers tight walls, out so that only just the tip of the head erection was seated in Wei Yings warmth.

 

 Lan WangJi wanted to savor it, taking his time. Wei Ying was staring at him with wet eyes, mouth open, a line of saliva dripping from his lips from their kiss, Lan WangJi leaned in and licked it clean, licking and nibbling to feast on his lovers tender soft flesh of his neck. So beautiful, Wei Ying was, and Wei Ying was his.

 

They belonged to each other.

 

"Lan ~ Er~ Ge! Lan WangJi! Lan Zhan! My Lan Zhan!" Wei Ying panted, body shaking, and his voice was hoarse from use when lewdly couraging his lover, giving loud vocal cries of stimulated pleasure, lost in a haze. 

 

Wei Ying was his alone, always his, and Lan WangJi pulled back to look over his lover who was wriggling and wiggling against him desperately, full of need, wanting him back inside him, wanting. 

 

Wei Yings body was sweat soaked and slick, red marks dotted his white skin from where Lan WangJi had marked him.

 

Wei Ying pouted, looking at him with glistening and glazed grey eyes, lips swollen from their kisses. He reached a hand back, trying to guide Lan WangJi's erection back inside his inviting body.

 

"Wei Ying." Lan WangJi gritted a warning, golden eyes glinting. 

 

 "Lan Zhan ~ please?" He whispered, looking at his husband. Lan WangJi sighed.  He could never deny Wei Ying anything, but he wanted to go slower tonight, taking his time.

 

 He turned Wei Ying over onto his back and then he wrapped his forehead ribbon around Wei Yings wrists; binding them together, and tying them to the bedpost. 

 

"Lan Zhan?" Wei Ying cocked his head, curious. They had done this before, but he didn't know what Lan WangJi had in mind. 

 

 Lan WangJi swallowed thickly, heart beating harshly in his chest, nervous and eager. Wei Ying laid out before him on the bed and he stared at Wei Yings weeping angry head between his lover splayed out thighs. 

 

 He knelt down, pulling Wei Ying to him, glancing up at his lovers face, realization dawning. "Ah - Lan Zhan - Wait - that's - ah!"  Wei Ying gasped breathless, hips jolting up from the bed, squirming. Lan WangJi licked slowly from the base of his cock to weeping tip, placing his lips over the head, nibbling and sucking slowly, softly.

   Wei Ying moaned as his body heaved and shook, his hips unconsciously moving, lifting up to go deeper into his lovers warm and wet mouth that was taking him in, seeking haven. Wei Ying gritted his teeth and tried to stop himself from hurting his lover.

    Wei Ying had come multiple times when Lan WangJi had released inside of him earlier, but they had kept going, both of them unwilling to stop, and Lan WangJi not fully sated yet and still eager, but he hadn't  expected this. He had done it for Lan WangJi sure but his lover didn't need to do it for him. 

 

 "Lan Zhan," he croaked, "You don't have to do this for me - Its -" He moaned, trailing off at the ministrations on his throbbing cock, arching into his lovers mouth, unable to stop himself, his eyes rolling in the back of his head as his toes curled into the bed and he thrust, and thrust, seeking that hot and wet cavern of Lan WangJi's mouth in desperate, undulating movements, hips shifting up and down.

 

Lan WangJi, a secretly passionate and devoted lover, only Wei Ying would ever see him this way, there was no one he wanted but Wei Ying. And that made Wei Yings chest warm. 

 Lan Wangji knelt before his lovers spread legs, slowly giving his erection attention, his own hardening more as well, but Lan WangJi held himself from coming.

   The night was far from over and he desperately wanted to love Wei Ying, to show him with actions, how deep his love was. 

  Lan WangJi held Wei Yings jerking hips, halting the desperate movements and wrapped a hand around his lovers erection, slicked with his saliva and slowly pumped him, as he used his mouth suck and lick and swallow the head, he dipped his wet, slick, hot tongue into the round slit on his lovers cock where it was still weeping come, and thrust in it lightly, his lips covering the head and sucking hard, his hand movements becoming faster as he swirled his tongue and dipped it lightly into the little gaped opening of his husband cock.

 

"Ah! Oh~~ hnn,  you feel so good Lan~Er~Ge...hah...mm, yes.." He heard Wei Ying yelp, mumbling, his lover's hips eager and shallowly thrusting off the bed, rapid undulating, into his mouth, making him swallow more of him, more of his hot and throbbing length. Wei Yings hands twisted in his hair, tightly and gently pulling as he was lost in the sensation, thrusting into Lan WangJi's mouth. 

    Lan WangJi watched Wen Ying move with utter abandon, seeking and thrusting, mewling lowly in his throat, whimpering Lan WangJi's name desperately as he moved in time when Wei Ying thrusting his length into Lan WangJi's mouth and Lan WangJi accomodating him. Wei Yings head was thrown back in an arch, lost in ecstasy. Lan WangJi felt deep satisfaction making Wei Ying lose all sense, and completely bare himself to him, no one but him. 

 

"AH! Lan Zhan! Lan Zhan! Hnn!" He cried, so close to the edge, pleading, "I love Lan Zhan, so much, Lan Zhan please, can I?"

Wei Ying looked down at him, eyes full of love and want,with need.

   Lan WangJi worked harder and faster, sucking and licking his lovers length, and teasing his erections head - nibbling, licking the underside of the throbbing head, it was hard and eager to fully come, dripping precum.

   He licked and sucked the small gap on the tip that was smeared with beads of come, before taking the whole head of Wei Yings erection back into his mouth, and gave Wei Ying a throaty hum, nibbling again before sucking hard.

 

  Wei Ying stiffened, his cock jerking at the sensation before release shuddered through him, he was thrusting wildly into Lan Zhan warm and wet inviting mouth, and ending up shooting his warm, hot load down his lovers throat. He gasped going completely limp, spent. 

 

"Ah - Lan Zhan - Don't swallow it! -!" But it was too late, "I couldn't hold back, Lan Zhan, I'm -" Wei Ying tried to lift himself up to go to him, and the restraints stopped him. WangJi shook his head, "No need for sorry between us." 

 

  Wei Ying laid back down with a laugh. "Right. Of course, Lan Zhan." 

 

  Lan WangJi stood up to check his lovers wrists, untying them, and rubbing them soothingly, and giving each wrist an adoring kiss where he felt Wei Ying's pulse thrive, alive. 

    Wei Ying chuckled breathlessly, "What did I do to deserve such a man like you?" He sighed before giving his husband a once over, he saw Lan WangJi's hard length standing to attention. He lover hadn't come inside of him last time, stopping to give him release.

 

   "Oh, Lan Zhan, come here, your still not sated. You never did finish what you started last time." He smirked and winked, opening his legs wide, granted there was already quite a bit of come inside him from way early when it had just gotten to be dark out when they had started their 'everyday' nightly love-making activities.

   Tonight his lover was especially eager and unsated, Wei Ying couldn't count how many times they had done it or had orgasmed, and just when Wei Ying though he was spent, Lan WangJi would rile him up again, he loved Lan WangJi and was always willing to do whatever he wanted.      

    And while he may have already orgasmed just then, and earlier as they had both had before then, he was still eager and wanted Lan Zhan back inside him, filling up again. Tonight he couldn't seem to get enough of Lan WangJi either, his heart shaking and full with emotion. 

   "~ Lan ~ Wang ~Ji, " Wei Yings eyes twinkled. He grabbed Lan WangJi,  pulling him down into his body, he rubbed their cocks together, both moaning, and Wei Ying was already hardening again.

 

"Ah, Lan Zhan, you should come back inside me, I feel so empty without you.." He murmured, wriggling, against his lover showing him he was more than ready again, they both were entranced as Wei Ying grabbed his lovers face, showing him and urging him to look at his waiting entrance, eager and still leaking from his lover come slowly leaking from within, his hole constricting, wanting to devour Lan WangJi's cock back inside its walls, in the depth of his lovers body. 

 

   "See, Er-ge? See how I am eager for you, dripping and needy, to have you inside me? Your cock filling me, spearing into me and warming me up inside, again and again…" Wei Ying whispered against Lan WangJi's red ear, licking and biting softly, with a grin. 

   Lan WangJi pushed him down, Wei Ying laughed, and his laugh was swallowed up by Lan WangJi and he heard his lover whisper, "Shameless," he hissed, but with no heat, no anger, because it was Wei Ying, and he loved everything about Wei Ying, including his shamelessness that sometimes drove him mad. Wei Ying was Wei Ying, and that was all that mattered to Lan WangJi.

 

  Wei Ying smirked, lying back and waiting, "Yup, that's me, but you love it, don't you, Lan Zhan?" He grinned, wrapping his legs around his lovers waist, "It makes you excited, hmm?" He hummed. 

 

  Lan WangJi growled, suddenly unlocking Wei Yings legs around his waist and he knelt once more, before his lovers prone and openly inviting body, soon he would be inside him, and buried in Wei Yings warmth but first, he felt he had another way to make his lover come apart in his hands, something he has never done before. 

 

   He pulled Wei Yings lower half towards him, turning him onto his stomach, placing his legs over his shoulders, eyeing Wei Yings eager entrance. 

  "Lan Zhan you - ah!" Wei Ying gasped in shock, but not unwelcome at the sensation. He looked back at his lovers face between the cheeks of his buttocks, feeling a wet and warm tongue, slowly dipping into his entrance, his hole gaping greedily. 

 

"Ah! Ah...hnn, more, please Lan Zhan give me more…" He panted wantonly, breathless, " Oh, there! Right there! Lan Zhan! Lan Zhan! Don't stop! Don't stop! Oh! Yes...!" Wei Ying's voice was  becoming louder and louder, and his lover was eager to give it to him, Lan WangJi looked up to see Wei Ying keening into their bedsheets, rutting against the bed desperately, and pushing against his face, urging him on.

 

 Lan WangJi knelt, using his tongue, and thrusting it slowly into Wei Yings entrance, it clutched at him, trying to keep him trapped inside, taking his tongue willingly and wishing it deeper.

    He licked and sucked out his come from Wei Yings hole, delving deep with slow and light shallow thrusts and then thrusting deeper, pushing his tongue as far as it could go inside his husband's anal walls. He pushed in a finger, thrusting it in time with his tongue, swirling his finger inside.

 

  Wei Yings hole quivered, sucking and constricting around his tongue, his husband, pushed and thrust against him desperately, his cries hoarse and needy. 

 

" Hah..hah...hnn - Ah - yes! Please! Don't stop, don't stop! Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan! Ah-" Wei Ying begged, choking with sobs, writhing against their sheets. 

    Wei Ying, leaned forward on his knees, lifting his backside up a little more, giving Lan WangJi's tongue and the thrusting of two fingers in him now, toying with his prostate - making him shake, he gave his husband an even deeper, better angle of access to thrust his tongue inside along with his fingers while eating him out, coating his insides with saliva mixed with come Lan WangJi hadn't sucked all the way out, leaving some inside. 

 

 Lan WangJi's erection throbbed with the aching need to release, dripping precum, needing to come inside the place where his tongue and fingers thrust eagerly in tandem, deeply, as he kept licking and sucking, where he was cherishing his lover, his life, his world, as it shook and quivered.

  Wei Ying was still rutting wildly against his mouth, still chanting his name with shameless pleas; overcome and desperate with need.

 

 He stayed, kneeling for a while, holding his lover back from the peak, holding Wei Yings erection and pumping it slow with the fingers his he had removed from thrusting inside Wei Wei Ying and squeezing his erection as he thrust his saliva and his tongue deep inside his lovers entrance as it squeezed at him, hugging his tongue, never wanting to part.     

   He gripped Wei Yings erection tight, never stopping the thrust of his tongue deep inside Wei Ying, with a steady pace, pumping and squeezing his lovers erection, grabbing the head and gently scraping his nails on the tip, and the underside of the throbbing aroused head, it jerked, more precum dribbling down, slicking the pumping and sliding of Lan WangJi's hand around the erection from base to top, as he kept filling up Wei Yings entrance, already wet and willing, with the quick thrusts of his tongue.

 

  Wei Ying mewled, keening, his whole body shaking with need, desperate to be filled by something bigger and thicker, longer and expanding him to the brim, deep and fully seated inside him, he was mad with need, his mind and voice crying Lan Zhans name, begging him and wanting to feel him, he was thrusting fast to the shallow quick thrust of Lan WangJi's tongue, face wet from sobbing with so much love, and so much need.

 

He need Lan Zhan in him. Inside, where they joined together most perfectly, Lan WangJi's cock seated snuggly in the warmth of his walls as the clutches at him…

 

He needed him now.

 

"Lan Zhan, please, I want you in me, I need you inside me, full me up with your cock so deep, I need you now! Please..hurry -I -" He begged.

 

His voice broke with the plea, Lan WangJi pulled back, breath heaving in his chest, veins in his eyes red with need, and he flipped Wei Ying over into his back again,  lifting a leg over his shoulder, staring into his loves watery eyes, full of love and want, needing him. Only him. 

   He guided his erection to Wei Yings slick and dripping entrance, his hole constricted eagerly, and he slowly pushed the top of its head inside , swirling it inside Wei Ying, rubbing his precum inside as he swiveled his hips slowly, pivoting in a circular motion, circling the breach of his lover's hole, warm as it greedily grabbed at the tip of his erections head, sucking and swallowing. 

 

  Wei Yings head was thrown back, neck arched, back bowed, arching up to him, eyes glazed, mouth gaping in pants, Lan WangJi lowered his lips around one of his nipples, nibbling and sucking, as he slowly, and shallowly thrust into Wei Ying, with only the tip of his erection, sliding in and out with ease, even at the clutching of Wei Yings walls. 

   He sucked Wei Yings nipple, teeth grazing and flicking his tongue back and forth, circling  before doing the same to the other, Wei Ying arched up with a cry, pushing his nipple into his wet, warmth mouth, allowing Lan WangJi anything, his hips unconsciously thrusting with need, needing the shallow thrusting and pacing Lan Wangji had set, but wanting more, needing so much more. 

 

" Please, please, please…" Wei Ying babbled, breathing in heavy pants, saliva dribbling out of his open mouth, and Lan WangJi reached up to kiss him and lick the strand away.

  

   "Wei Ying," he called to his heart, "Wei Ying." He gazed down at his lover, seeking his gaze, wanting him in this moment with him. Wei Ying dragged himself out of his haze, looking him in the eyes. "Han~Guang~Jun...such a tease, I never knew…" He gasped, but his eyes twinkled and were full of love and affection. 

   His hair plastered to his sweat soaked skin, and Lan WangJi paused his movements, brushing away stray strands of hair lightly, bending over to kiss Wei Yings inviting mouth.

    Wei Ying kissed him back, letting him in, their tongues touching and swirling around the other, dancing and chasing, before pulling back, a thin line of saliva connecting their lips. 

  Lan WangJi pressed his forehead to Wei Yings, and intertwined their hands together, and they both couldn't resist looking at where they were most intimately connected, one hand still grasping his erection, and Wei Yings free hand, wrapped around his and together they guided his cock into Wei Yings waiting entrance, pushing in deeper, and deeper.

   They both groaned at the feeling as Lan WangJi seated himself to the hilt inside of Wei Ying, hissing at the connection. He squeezed his eyes closed at how Wei Ying always took him inside, his walls grasping and sucking at him, squeezing him snuggly inside, all the way home.

   He opened his eyes and stared into Wei Yings gaze, his eyes showing all the love and devotion he had to give and he slowly started to move within Wei Yings entrance.

     Wet, squelching noises could be heard as he started to move inside Wei Yings hole. His ears burned but he never turned his gaze away from Wei Ying, slowly dragging his throbbing erection out, the tip at the entrance, the smug walls inside Wei Ying trying to pull at him, trying to stop his erection from fully leaving.

  Lan Wangji made sure Wei Yings leg was as securely on his shoulder as possible, spreading him wider, and Lan WangJi thrust his cock all the way inside of Wei Ying, a hard slow pace, slamming home, searching for that spot. 

   He thrust, rocking forward in a rhythm, and then pulling out, only to thrust back into his husband's thirsty and greedy walls, pulling at his erection so snugly, Lan WangJi about came, but he restrained himself, wanting more time to enjoy his lover, laid out like a feast before him. 

 

 " Mmm, Lan Zhan ~ Ah! You feel so good inside me. Ah - mm. Yes! More! give me more! Harder, Lan Zhan, Faster! I need you, I need you!! All of you -Ah - Ah- hmm yes!"  Wei Ying hoasely cried, arching to meet his thrust, as he became fiercer and harder, slamming his erection into Wei Yings entrance, constantly constricting around him as he pulled all the way out before slamming back into Wei Ying, who kept arching of the bed at the hard thrust, eager to swallow him up and inside and keep his cock there forever, always fills to the brim.

   Wei Ying chased Lan WangJi's erection, thrust for thrust, the hard, long slams of an erection hammering home into his snug, squeezing walls, he never wanted Lan Zhan to leave, and his walls, wet inside from earlier come and Lan WangJi's spit, made it slick and warm, and the hard thrust of Lan WangJi's hips slapping against sweat soaked skin, and lewd sticky, sliding noises of Lan WangJi's cock pumping hard in and out of him, filling him and leaving him empty before filling him up again. 

 

  Lan WangJi pulled Wei Yings other leg over his other shoulder, getting a different angle, and thrust hard, slamming into Wei Ying with fierce movement.

 

 " Oh~ ah! Ah! Hnn...there! Ah-yes! Right there Lan Zhan, don't stop, don't stop! Lan-Er-Ge, hnn...so - fierce…I love it...I Love you, Lan Zhan...hnn oh- oh- yes! Yes! Ah! There! Harder! Lan Zhan, Faster! Please, I want more! Give me all of you...I -anything Lan Zhan gives -ah- ah! I'll accept, take everything...oh!! Hmm Ah! Yess," Wei Ying arched up, meeting his husband's long and hard thrusting, Lan WangJi's hips pistoning forward, repeatedly slamming into Wei Ying, hitting his prostate eagerly, with wild hard thrusts of abandon, both losing themselves in wild sensation, in each other.

 

   Wei Ying lifted to meet his thrust with desperate need, a hand around his cock, wanting to seek release, Lan WangJi stopped him with a hand, stopping his thrusts.

 

 "Not yet," he rumbled hoarsely, "Soon Wei Ying, not yet." His lover whimpered but held himself back. 

   Lan Wangji resumed his thrusts, growing more quicker and harder, slamming into Wei Yings hole, his entrance squelching, and sucking him with such greed, wanting to milk him dry. 

     Lan WangJi gritted his teeth, his thrusts more wild, more fierce with a bruising intensity and loud slaps of skin slamming together as Wei Ying continued to meet the thrusting of his erection inside his snug walls, constricting and tightening more and more with each thrust when Lan WangJi kept slamming the head of his erection at Wei Yings prostate, leaving him a gasping mewling, wildly thrusting mess beneath him.

   Lan WangJi was so close and ready, he gripped Wei Yings hand around Wei Yings erection and pumped him fast and hard, Wei Ying, he could tell, watching his eyes roll into the back of his head, at that moment, Lan WangJi slammed his erection home into Wei Yings entrance, hitting his prostate one last time, and shooting his come inside Wei Ying, releasing everything, all of his warm hot seed into him, and Wei Yings snug walls constricted and sucked at his erection as his shot his cum inside Wei Ying, milking him to the last drop. 

    His thrust became shallow, his thrusts lost precision as he and Wei Ying came together. Wei Yings come, splashing the both of them in long seams of spurts. 

   Lan WangJi kept thrusting, shallow quick thrust, filling Wei Ying to the brim with his come, some spilling out of Wei Yings entrance, with each slow thrust as he and WeinYing came down from the high of their orgasm, both having reached the peak. 

  Lan WangJi moved to pull out, his previously hardened erection limp and completely spent inside of Wei Ying. And now they both needed a bath. 

   "Ah, no! Lan Zhan, can we just stay like this for a little while?" Wei Ying pouted.

Lan WangJi sighed. "Bath."

 

   Wei Ying nodded, "Yes, but it doesn't have to be right now, later okay? I'm really sleepy now, come here." He opened his arms with a smile. Lan WangJi sighed. In a few hours it would be morning soon.

   Lan WangJi looked at Wei Ying, his lips curving into a small smile. Wei Ying gasped,  whining, "Lan Zhan, gah! You don't know what it does to me when you smile, Lan ~ Er ~ Ge. I can't  take!" He pouted, pulling Lan Wangji down to lay beside him and he let him, wrapping his limbs around him, snuggling close with Lan WangJi's member still snuggly fit inside him.

   Wei Ying hummed in content, nuzzling into the pulse of his husband's neck, kissing the pulse. Lan WangJi curled slight around Wei Ying, pulling him into an embrace, resting his chin on  the crown of Wei Yings head, running soothing circles on his lovers bare back.

  "Lan Zhan?" Wei Ying murmured sleepily.

  "Mn." I'm here. Lan WangJi tightened his arms.

  He felt Wei Ying smile against him. "I love you, Lan Zhan, so much. " 

 "I love Wei Ying too." He murmured in Wei Yings ear, listening to his lover's breaths become slow and steady, having falling asleep. Lan WangJi felt Wei Ying's heart beat against his own, that was thumping in his own chest, in perfect harmony. 

  His life and world slept peacefully in his arms. And Lan WangJi wouldn't trade that feeling for anything in the world. 

   He loved Wei Ying fiercely, and devoted everything to him.

  And he would continue to do so for all the days of their lives. He would continue to love Wei Ying, and be there.

  Forever, in each other's arms where they belong.

  Forever at home. 

 Lan WangJi hummed their song in the quiet of the Jingshi, kissing the crown of Wei Yings head.

  Yes, he wouldn't trade this for anything in the world, for he had his heaven wrapped in his arms.

   Wherever they may be, or wherever they may go together, as long as he was by Wei Yings side, he was home. 

And how precious it was to him.

He would cherish it, always. 

 Nestled against Wei Ying, deciding he would clean them both when he woke up later, he let sleep drag him under, Wei Yings warmth chasing the nightmares away.

 He fell asleep peacefully beside the warmth of his husband, they held each other tight, connected, and never letting go. 

2