Dream 7- Arm Wrestle
105 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day.

"Hmm…"

"Have you started to be able to read the language?" asked Tokugawa.

"Somewhat, but it is just bits and pieces, but I’m getting there."

The doors slide open.

"Um, sir, the police are here?"

"The police?"

They walked to the front of the home, where the police officers were. As soon as Musashi was close at hand, they slapped some cuffs on him.

"What’s going on here, police commissioner??" Tokugawa said.

"I am sorry about this, Lord Tokugawa, but we are here to clear an arrest warrant for a murder suspect. This is simply a formality as we take him into custody." said the commissioner.

"…" Tokugawa’s eyes gained an edge over them. "Murder suspect?"

"We were told this by several witnesses—well, more than a few. They said it was a public execution and a deathmatch."

"It was a demonstration." He said it plainly.

"A…demonstration?"

"Yes, a demonstration with swords that gave birth to certain results. Is that enough for you? Police commissioner?"

"Y-yes more than enough, but for this young lady, um, some people from the U.S. wish to speak with her."

"Oh? Me? Is it anything serious?"

"N-nothing at all! Um, they just said they wanted to talk."

"If talk is all they want, then that’s fine."

"Yes, talk." Musashi then snapped the cuffs off himself. "But the metal is really weak."

This stunned many people, but Tokugawa was laughing.

"Hahahaha! Look at that!"

"We will be back, sir." Said Ai.

"Okay." Tokugawa nodded.

The two then left, and they walked out to a crowd of police officers in riot gear.

"A bit dramatic, no?" Ai said looking at the crowd of armored policemen.

"Indeed, these would not be enough to arrest me."

"Nor are they brave enough to approach you."

 

Arriving at the police station, Musashi and Ai went in separate directions. They took Ai to a room with a steel table and two men—Olivia and another in military uniform.

"We meet again, Miss Ai!" Olivia said it with a big smile.

"You again." She took a seat. "Who is your friend here?"

"My name is Gerry Strydum, and I am a general in the US Army." He said getting up and extending a hand.

"A general, huh? You certainly have the look of one." She said extending her arm as well.

They shook hands, and he sat back down.

"Miss Ai, we are here to ask if you would be willing to work for our government?"

"If you are offering me a place in your government, I would have to decline. My stay here is... unreliable, to say the least."

"Is that so? Well, there is nowhere on this planet that the U.S. can’t reach Miss Ai, our country is one of the world's superpowers."

‘World superpowers, huh? Cirrus mentioned that before if they are a superpower, then their resources should be massive, but could I not also make one for Japan? It is culturally close to Yamato? I will ask.’

"Tell me what you can offer me that this country can't?"

"Manpower, Japan has 126 million people, while the U.S. has 323 million, and the U.S. has the largest military in the world, dwarfing the combined power of Japan and every other country in the world."

"Oh, then it was your country that had a satellite on me, correct? The one Olivia here talked about."

"Eh, um... y-yes and I apologize on behalf of the U.S. You see, when you sent Ogre through six builds with no trouble, it caused an incident in the U.S., as our country signed a deal with him that should anyone cause him trouble, we would deal with it."

"Ah… I see. So you want me to work for your government, so you won’t have to face me, yes?"

"Well yeah," Olivia said. "I doubt you want the U.S. to keep messing with you, yes?"

"That is true... Hmm... tell you what, why not give me the same deal as the one you refer to as Ogre? I doubt I cause as many problems as him, plus I am far cuter than him, don’t you think?" She gave a bright smile.

They both look at one another and tilted their head before looking back to her.

"… Well um, I will have to see about that. For one, we don’t know what you are capable of. The satellite we had to watch has some trouble, so..." said Strydum.

"Then how about arm wrestling? You look stronger than Ogre, your arms are like boulders." Ai said, looking at Olivia.

"I’ll be happy to do it! I am the Strongest Man in America!"

They both placed their hands on the table and clasped their hands.

"Garry why don’t you count us down to 3!"

"Fine," he said, stepping away. "1… 2… 3!"

"Ha!!!!!" Olivia’s arms bulged, his veins were like a plate of spaghetti; the sheer amount of strength he was putting in was enough to even shake Yuujiro but against Ai it was like a light tap.

"Oh! You are very strong!! You have my praise!" she said with that same cheery smile as she held back the full strength of Olivia.

‘My god, s-she’s actually holding him back!’ thought Strydum in awe.

"I knew your strength was inhuman, but to think it was this much! I can see how Ogre was sent through six buildings now!" Olivia was beginning to sweat bullets.

"You can use both hands if you want!"

His pride was hurt, but he took her on it, he wanted to see how much strength is packed into this small woman’s body.

"Hmm!!!!!!"

With both arms trying to bring her arm down, he managed to bring it down barely an inch.

"Well, it seems this is all you can push down. Sorry in advance."

"!!"

His whole body lifted off the ground.

‘Was this how Baki felt? My body feels light, this angle shouldn’t be possible unless I’m sleeping on my side.’

Crash!!

Crash!!

Crash!!

 Olivia goes through four walls, arriving at a dojo.

"I’ll go get him, Mr. Strydum," Ai said, getting up with the table still in perfect condition.

"Y-yes um, I will go inform my government to sign a treaty much like the Ogre!"

"Thanks! Oh and can you tell the policemen sorry about the walls?"

"No problem." He nodded.

 

Ai goes through the hole in the walls and arrives at the dojo, where Musashi and an older man with a perfect center of gravity. Olivia was on the ground, dazed a bit.

"Oh, I saw you during the match!" Ai said, looking at the man. "What’s your name? Your center of gravity is really impressive!"

"Ha-ha… My name is Gouki Shibukawa and yours miss?"

"You can call me Ai. Sorry about breaking the walls; we had an arm wrestling contest, and I didn’t expect him to go through such thin walls."

They looked at Olivia, and they were shocked, especially Shibukawa, as Ai picked Olivia up with one hand with such ease, but the motion she used reminded him of something.

"Are you perhaps a practitioner of Judo?" Shibukawa asked.

"Oh, I used to do that as a kid, but I used it to arrest petty criminals."

"I see, then you were in law enforcement?"

"Somewhat." She said walking over to him. "I would like to learn how you managed to get such a near-perfect center of gravity, though?"

"You wish to learn Aki? From what I can see, you and Musashi have incredible centers, you especially."

"One can always find improvement! I’m sure even a master like you could learn something new to improve your art."

"A student of life, I see... yes, seeing you a bit up close, you are something no one singular form of martial art can cultivate… come by my dojo, and I'll teach you!" He said it with a smile.

"Thanks! And sorry, Mr. Olivia, I'll take you back." She has him on her shoulders, taking him away.

"Ugh…"

"Shibukawa-san… what do you see when you look at her?" asked Musashi as Ai left.

"I see a monster unlike no other; I would much rather fight the Ogre or you than her. I mean no offense to you, of course."

"No. I fully understand. Compared to her, we are like children playing around."

 

The next day, somewhere in Tokyo in a high-end hotel.

"Tell me, Motobe." Said Yuujiro working out. "What do you know about that girl in Tokugawa’s home?"

6