W1.A2-14: A Dip in the Hot Tub
399 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ah, it's so soft."

Lena exclaimed as she enjoyed the softness of the bed in the room.

"It's really beautiful." Mom was also observing the room in detail. All the intricate details and decorations placed tastefully appeared quite fascinating to her.

"It feels good to be back to civilization, doesn't it?" While watching them relieve their fatigue in their own way, I also read the pamphlet I was carrying in my hand.

Earlier, following Lena's suggestion, we checked in at a special resort situated at the border of the city.

Normally, it would have been impossible to book a room on such short notice at such a famous place, but Lena had her own connections and easily managed to grab a spot.

Although we only got a single room, it was enough for us three. Furthermore, the rooms were not what this place was famous for.

"Medicinal Hot Springs?" Reading the introduction in the booklet provided at the reception, I was a bit confused. "The city's already so hot that you could simply enjoy a sauna by placing a bucket in a non-air-conditioned room. Why would anyone want to take a hot bath here?"

"There's a reason, of course." Lena sat up straight after hearing my musings as she explained. "As you already know, Darkfire City, due to the environment here as well as the city's close proximity to the fiery forest, attracts a large number of adventurers."

I nodded in agreement, so Lena continued speaking. "Of these adventurers, there are also a large number of people who focus on fire-type mana, and hence, they consider this place a haven for improving their skills. In fact, there are also many services catering specially to these fire-mana users."

Pointing at the booklet in my hand, Lena said, "This resort is one such place. The hot springs that they have here are not heated artificially, nor is there a supply of normal spring water from underground. Instead, a special hot water vein containing natural fire mana is what supplies the hot springs here. That's why I chose this place."

"And won't it be beneficial for Mother when she has just awakened her abilities, which also happen to be fire-attributed?"

Only then did I understand why she chose this place.

"It was a great choice." I could only praise Lena when I saw her looking at me with a smug look.

"Thank you for your consideration, dear." Mom also realized Lena's thoughts. Caressing Lena's blonde hair, Mom also thanked her sincerely.

"It's fine. It's fine." It appeared that Lena was more satisfied with my mother's praise as compared to mine.

"Then, how about we go and have a dip?" Pointing at the door opposite the room's entrance, Lena asked suggestively. Each room in this place had a personal hot bath for the guests. The water was supplied from the same water vein that Lena had told us about.

"Sure, go ahead." I agreed with the idea. "You two can go try it first; I'll also go later."

"Nope, that's no fun." Lena refused my words as she offered, "Won't it be more fun if we all go in together? Getting in a group when there are only three people is no fun."

"No, Lena." Feeling a bit awkward, I glanced at Mom before speaking, "How can I enter with you, ladies?"

"Why not?" Lena acted stubbornly but smiled after seeing my helpless face. She chuckled. "Don't worry, I was just messing with you."

Just as I was about to heave a sigh of relief, she spoke. "I have already prepared for that."

"Huh?"

"Alright, Dan. You can come in now."

Standing outside the door, I felt a bit apprehensive.

For some reason, my intuition was telling me that going in could prove to be dangerous, but it did feel like it was going to be a fatal kind of danger either way. All in all, I had an uneasy feeling about it.

But now that I had already agreed, not going in was not an option.

As I slid the door to the side, a hot and humid current of air brushed my face while the slight murmur of water flowing from the water channel came from inside. But even amidst all the background noise, Lena and Mom's chatter was clearly audible.

"Hey, why are you standing around at the gate?" Lena questioned from within. "Come in quick!"

Taking a deep breath, I steadied my heart and entered inside before closing the door behind me.

There was a flowery fragrance lingering in the air, which, combined with the mellow light coming from the magic crystal lamps embedded on the ceiling, created a calming ambience.

At the back of the room was a big wooden tub with a height of around two feet, and it covered around half of the room.

At the moment, Lena and Mom were submerged in water until their necks and seemed to be enjoying the warm water.

Seeing me come near, Lena smiled before standing out of the water.

Water flowed down her glistening body. Her raised peaks especially scooped up enough water, making a waterfall appear for a brief moment.

As her body was fully exposed, I felt the swimming briefs I was wearing tighten a bit.

Lena was wearing a red, two-piece swimsuit, and it certainly was not the modest type the aristocratic ladies wore in public.

The top containing her smooth breasts exposed more than it hid from sight. The same went for her bottom; her shapely ass was fully on display. The sight was making my heart itch.

"Ahem." I coughed a bit to divert their attention and quickly entered the bath.

The water felt nice on the skin. It was warm, but not too intense. If sensed carefully, one could feel a small amount of mana seeping within the body. The fire-type mana was quite tranquil, unlike the usual destructiveness of the fire element.

It soothed all the muscles and even seeped into the bones, warming them up.

'It's really worth the experience,' I thought before suddenly remembering, 'This really is the best place to temper Mom's mana foundation.'

Thinking of my mother, I suddenly turned towards her.

Her head was tilted downward, but she was also looking in my direction. I couldn't see what she was wearing as she was fully immersed in the water down the neck.

"Mom, this water is perfect for you to stabilize your mana foundation since it was formed in a bit of a hurry." Pausing, I hurriedly added, "Of course, you don't have to keep doing that for long. We are here to enjoy, after all." I wouldn't want her to overwork herself, and it was not like I was going to make her fight. Making her a mana user was only for her health and safety. As long as that is ensured, I will take care of everything else.

"Mm." Uttering a low noise of agreement, Mom then closed her eyes and began to follow the method I had taught her to sense the mana.

"Hey, hey." Lena suddenly appeared close to me as she whispered while lancing at Mom.

"What?"

"Come here." Grabbing my hand, she took me towards the edge of the bath, with a wall at the end.

After glancing at my mother and making sure that she was in a meditative state, Lena gave me a smirk.

"Help me a bit, will you?" she said as she began to undo her top.

"Hey, stop." I hurriedly grabbed her hand and said in a soft voice, "The hell are you doing? Do you think we are alone here?"

The audacity of this girl... She never ceases to amaze me.

"I know that too, Dumbo." Rolling her eyes, she explained, whispering, "You see, there is also a massage service available at this place, but getting a spot for that is even harder than the rooms. But I heard that the mana in this bath also works well enough as long as it is done properly. That's why. Help me here a bit."

"I get it, but why the breasts?" I questioned.

"Oh, that?" Lena smiled. "I also heard that many ladies did the same and found the massage useful to increase their size." Fondling her breasts around, she asked with an enticing look on her face, "Won't they look nice after getting a bit larger?"

I felt a twitch in my shorts and gulped audibly.

"Uh, I think they are big enough." I commented, as it was what I really thought.

"No." But Lena seemed adamant. "I used to think the same."

Taking a quick glance at Mom, she added, "But I think a little increase will help me boost my confidence a lot!"

"…alright." I could only agree after her persistence.

With my back against the wall, I allowed Lena to sit on my lap with her back against my chest.

Her soft body felt incredibly good, along with the warmth of the water. I almost popped a boner, but restrained myself lest I allow the little vixen in my lap to get a chance to tease me.

After she was comfortably within my embrace, she once again began to remove the top.

"Leave it like that." I stopped her again. "It'll be bad if Mom sees you like that."

Lena nodded after a bit and left her body to my mercy.

Not leaving her waiting, my hands snaked towards her proud peaks.

The softness I felt in the warm water made me feel like I was squeezing marshmallows. The sensation was amazing. My hands seemed to have gained a sense of their own as they continued their work without any active instructions.

Within the valley, under the mountains, and on the side cliffs, no part was left untouched. My touch seemed to have caused some reaction as both peaks suddenly increased in height, with sharp points jutting out.

"Aanhh~!"

'Crap!' I hurriedly loosened my grip as I realized I got too immersed and ended up gripping the tips between my fingers.

The first action Lena took after the accidental moan was to close her mouth before we both, in tandem, hurriedly looked at Mom.

Phew~!

Seeing that she was still immersed in her practice, both of us heaved a sigh.

"Eh? Dan, something weird seems to be happening with Mother."

Suddenly, Lena asked in haste, without bothering to keep her voice down anymore.

Even without her words, my attention had already shifted to Mom as I saw some steam coming out of her body.

It was easy to mistake it for the steam coming out of the hot water, but I could feel that that was not the case.

Getting worried that something may have gone wrong, I hurriedly placed Lena down and moved towards Mom quickly. Lena also followed behind, similarly worried.

"Mom, are you…"

I grabbed her hand and was about to ask her about her condition when I saw that she had already opened her eyes. Her face was red, but it didn't seem to be only because of the heat, as I could feel through her hand that the mana circulation within her body was quite normal.

Before I could say anything else, Mom shifted her gaze from me to Lena and commented, "Lena, dear, you should be aware of your surroundings when, you know…"

Lena had a blank expression on her face before a slight jolt ran through her body and her face turned red, as if copying my mother's.

An awkward silence fell, and only the murmuring of water was left for a while. 

4