The Red {______}, ?-1
157 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
  • ===§

The Red {______}, ?-1

 

There was a giant flash of Light Above one of the Cities, Gotham had never seen anything like it before. The normally gloomy and dreary rain glowed multicolored for an instant as the light split from the raindrops.

There was a large boom at the edge of the city.

 

It begins.

 

The man in black and red wakes up.

He sits up.

He had been slumped on what looked to be an expensive work of furniture in a rich man's house. The stuff here probably easily 10 grand.

Spoiler

[collapse]

He heard more groaning not from himself but nearby.

 

He shivered, it was really cold here. He was wearing some sort of black armour  that stopped at his shoulders , and some strange pants what's unknown material . His Red Coat cut off at his shoulder blades, he had a crimson cape that went around his pants starting from his waist. He didn't know why it was so cold. He looked around trying to figure out where the heck he was. As he walked he felt very unsteady on his legs feeling much longer and his eyeline much higher. Then he saw Frost start to creep up on the window, the only other source of light in this room besides the hole in the ceiling he had made. 

 

He found something interesting.

 

As he walked closer the frost grew before his eyes and he looked outside to his growing amazement.

 

There was a massive blizzard outside, he blinked he was relatively sure it wasn't that cold not even moments before. His back was actually starting to feel really cold he turned around and saw where he had been sitting filled with frost and snow. It actually started to slowly grow into a pile atop The Broken furniture and ceiling.

 

Then the windows crashed, and glass twinkled on to the ground as he realized the Frost had cracked it from the sheer cold. 

 

'What kind of ridiculous storm is this? Where am I? Why is my skin so dark-actually screw that why am I so muscular?'

 

He was trying to contemplate on these answers as he boarded up the windows with the unbroken furniture he hadn't accidentally sat on.

 

He heard a crash in the room over and screaming. He wondered if he should do something or that he might be caught for trespassing. 

 

'Maybe they're watching a movie.'

 

Then more screams joined and he heard a roar. Before he noticed he had broken down The Doors that were very much locked it sent them flying into the Lush hallway, with red carpets, gilded lamps, and warm yellow painted walls.

 

It took less than an instant to notice all of us oh, because he was already down the room running throughout the whole trying to pinpoint The scream. And during his run. He also noticed his speed. And suddenly everything came together. He found the room that he could hear it coming from and he said the words. A phrase. Something he had heard from long ago. Something he'd never said in his lifetime ever. Because it was impossible…

 

...and yet.

 

"Trace-"

 

The doors shattered, twenty people, dining room, strange ice dogs in the midst of attacking, some in mid-air, the terrified people dressed fanciful, in suits and dresses. All of this he noticed in a fraction of a fraction of a second. He scarcely believe how fast he was thinking, like going through the motions a weapon came to the forefront of his mind

 

Easy targets all of them.

 

The entire eight step process that had dictated much of his life flashed before his eyes.

 

Visualized a bow in one hand and arrows in the other.

 

"-On"

 

All the dogs were dead. He hadn't even managed to comprehend how fast he had fired before they were all dead. It was as if he moved on automatic. Like he was a gun, a machine gun.

 

He stood there trying to just think for a second before he realized there were likely more enemies outside.

 

He stepped forward to rush off. The people hadn't actually even seen him yet or realized they were being attacked but he hadn't the time to wait on then.

 

He stopped and his mind flashed, and in his hands was sword.

 

A sword made to protect many without its wielder.

 

He stabbed it into the ground.

 

Then he was gone the cold wind grasping after his presence.

 

.

 

"I'm Fucking Emiya!?" He exclaimed, "When how-what??" It spoke volumes, how he had shouted out loud. He was never a man to talk to himself no matter the occasion, embarrassed, happy it didn't matter, he had a good lid on his emotions.

 

However, that was because he had never had a moment in his life where he had been faced with the unexpected that he hadn't been prepared for in some shape or form. Surprise multiple choice test that's fine he was a good student that liked to learn. Dog chasing after him, that's fine the place he walked had trees he could easily climb or fences he could hope. He woke up later than normal? It was a good thing he always woke up an hour early so he only lost 15 minutes of the 60.

But this…

 

This was out of the norm. It was unnatural. It was insane.

 

"Forget that I'm hallucinating! There's no damned way..." He trailed off, in his distress having burst through several walls without noticing and into the open air with nothing below to support him.

 

He was falling. Forty stories up in the air.

 

He reacted with supernatural speed and grace he didn’t have time to admire, a quick ninety degree turn, elongating an arm, his instincts pushed into high gear. Tracing a long sword he grasped, stabbing it into the building arresting his momentum before it could start. He swung over planting his boots on the side of the building a foot below the ledge he had jumped off of.

 

His heart best wildly as he caught his breath not from exertion but fear.

 

He likely wouldn't have died from his servant body. But he wasn't one to test suicidal stunts like that.

 

The crimson swordsman hung on the new scaffold sword as he put his foot on the wall looking over the city. This happened to be on of the taller buildings in the city with an excellent vantage point.

 

He could see 4 kilometers in any direction and pick out the tiniest detail which amazed him even with how terrible the situation was, at least he could watch in HD quality. 

 

It really was insane how bad it was, the snow fell like rain hammering everything in sight. Buildings that had been brown red and everything in between and not, looked like white rectangular cubes stacked atop. 

 

A sugary kingdom, much of which had been falling apart with quiet explosions muffled by the blizzard. 

 

If that had been all he had seen it was, it would’ve been a comprehensible. Understandable. 

It wasn’t. 

 

Large griffins part Eagle half horse and part something else part something else ridden by large black armored being with crown like helmets wielded swords that shot out magic lasers. 

 

He was so incredibly shocked it had taken him a second before his brain had fully rebooted. It was one thing to talk about, one thing to see CGI of it, and quite another to see it in real life, and understand that he wouldn’t be protected behind a screen. 

 

He shook his head and focused, contemplation could come later. 

He honed in on the sword, even with low visibility it was like the sun, near impossible for him not to notice. Discerning their history, he knew everything about its wielder. 

All the atrocities, the innocents murdered, conquered, enslaved, and toyed with. 

 

These elves had been conquering one world after another.

 

Nothing would really stop them. Nothing had stopped them. 

 

On their chases across the dimensions, they had come across a girl by the name of Ciri. He knew her, or he should say he knew of her. 

 

He knew what and who these riders were, what they called themselves.

 

The Wild Hunt. 

¥===¥

2