002. Waking Up
51 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 I regained conciseness as I felt something or rather someone careseing me while people talked around me.

-so noisy- I let out a groan and it seemed I caught their attention as they stopped talking altoghether and after a moment of silence they started talking in an unknown language maybe it was just that I had forgotten the language but they seemed to have lowered their volume.

-can't I  have a peaceful death ?-

 I tried to open my eyelids but they were so heavy I barely could move them, and when I did open my eyes I was assaulted by pain as I could swear I became blind for the rest of my life, and I could very well hear the crying noise of an infant as if they were near my ears.

 After my eyes adjusted to the light I slowly opened my eyes still afraid of the pain that might just pop out of hiding any moment.

-Holy... what a beauty- was the first thing I thought as the first thing I saw was the face of a gorgeous blond-haired woman with red enticing eyes and short white horns that seemed to circle around her head like a crown. even though she looked like a demon you had to admit she was a beauty I mean some people might just sell their soul just to see her smile as she was doing right now.  

" AH! She opened her eyes!" I heard the beauty speak as she looked to the side where I heard a sound of joy and someone who sounded curious.  

 If the words of the 'God' -if he even is one- are true then the beautiful woman should be my mother as the man in the corner of my eyes was supposed to be my father, and the sound of joy was from the little girl jumping up and down in excitement was my big sister?

"Look at her beautiful eyes, it's rare to have silver hair but to even have different eye collars, we might be blessed." the woman said as she examined me, and the man nodded with a big grin. 

" Ka ma shi vie?LOTE!LOTE!" I heard the voice of a young girl beside me with excitement evident in her voice

"Alright, alright here say hello to your little sister," the woman said as she showed me to a little girl around the age of four she had black hair and pupils that reminded me of the dark night, and her face filled with excitement and curiousity as she looked at me with awe. 

 Right now I was confused, why did I understand mom's words but not father or sisters? was she talking in a whole different language? if so then why? my little head hurt from this much thinking so I decided to turn my brain off and just go with the flow.

"Oh! sie ba dow shin rag! khai kald !" the little girl said something that once again did not understand, can someone please turn on the subtitle? I'm suffering here!  

 Mother however seemed a bit sad and seeing his wife like that he moved and embraced her warmly and tried to reassure her of something. 

"Usjel ill fos." he said calmly with a low voice. 

"But if people find out that she has a demon blood then.... then...." as she tried to speak it was visible in her voice and expression how much it hurt her just to think about it.

-Wait so Mother a demon and I have her blood? am I also a demon or a human with demon blood running through me? wait...- then a worrying thought crossed my mind.

- I am a GIRL, right? I didn't get gender bended right ?- as of now I cannot confirm or deny the possibility so I just put the thought aside... for now. 

 While I was deep in thought worried over 'serious' matters the man said something to my mother, which calmed her down or so that's how it seems.

" yes, you're right even though it's rare, different eye colors aren't the sign of having the blood of a  demon, besides no one has actually seen a half-demon, or at least it wasn't proved until now, thank you honey... I'm alright now." seeing her dear wife calm down he let her go with a satisfied smile on his face.

 Hearing the conversation my older sister who is still too young looks up to her 'mother' and tilts her head. 

"Nas moshk wa zenix?" the girl asked clearly confused but not as confused a me who can't understand a thing its like I'm forced to watch a foreign slice-of-life movie where there's no subtitle, and there's not action in the movie, by the way, what's a movie? is it a serious of action ? as soon as I thought that the answer came to me, perhaps its because it was a common thing in my past life that i easily remembered. 

"Aspher! di za khalf!" Father said something as if trying to stop her from talking further to which the girl looked down in shame.

"No dear its alright she's just a kid." Mother said as she wiped the tear from the corner of her eyes and tried her best to give a reassuring smile, to which she only received a worrying look from her husband, then she looked at her daughters.

"Demons are creatures born of pure mana like me-" So, Mom is really a demon huh. 

Hi everyone I'm Aphel the author of this story and I'm kind of nervous i hope you guys like the story and that you help me in my journey so that it will be less painful. love you all.

1