Chapter 6
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Teraks?! You got to be fucking kidding me?!” Nuum said loudly in the bar. Drayk had gathered up his team for a round or several rounds of drinks to unwind. They were all sitting at a table in the back of Ryuzu’s Bar. It was a dingy and darkly lit bar but Drayk loved that the drinks were cheap and that a lot of hot women frequented the bar. Tonight, he was mostly focused on drinking and seeing how his team took the news of their next mission.

 

“Shh,” Ashor said to Nuum. “Do you want everyone in this fucking bar to hear you? If so, I could grab you a mobile speaker to blare it to the crowd.”

 

Nuum laughed. “Sorry, Lieutenant. I’m just confused as well as excited if this mission proves fruitful. Fuck it, plentiful! We will be rolling in coins, baby!”

 

Drayk laughed. He looked at the rest of the team to gauge their reactions after telling them about what Colbix had said to him and Ashor. Fio had a huge grin on her face and Drayk could see that she was just as elated as her lover. Nuum grabbed Fio and gave her a deep kiss. 

 

“We are going to be rich!” Nuum whispered to Fio. Fio laughed and kissed Nuum back. Drayk smiled and looked at Briji. He had a jug of beer in his hand and upon his placid face and perpetual scowl, Drayk could see a hint of a smile. His earring was pulsating at a bright gold color which made Drayk know that his Staff Sergeant enjoyed this news. 

 

“We can’t celebrate yet. Remember this is a scouting mission,” Drayk said. “It is not definitive that teraks are in this desert. It is all speculation. We can go there and find fuck-all.”

 

Ashor nodded. “That is true. This could be another waste of a mission. For all we know, Colbix could be fucking with us and sending us to scout another new location for him and his harem.”

“It better not be that!” Nuum said with a hint of anger. “I pray to the gods of the galaxy that we are going to be knee-deep in teraks. Please, Lord, make me a rich woman!”

 

Drayk laughed. “You believe in the gods now?”

 

Numm looked over at him with that sly grin of hers. “Only when it suits my needs. Sorry, hun.”

Fio shook her head. She was the only believer in gods on the team. She worshiped the god Irik who was the sun god. He was told to be merciful but exacting in punishment. There had been virtual images of Irik pasted all over building walls back on Isato as many people were followers of the god and his religion. Isato was drawn as a tall and thin man with gold eyes, black hair, and dark brown skin. He was dressed in a golden robe and was bare feet. In every image, he was radiating sunlight and smiling at the viewer. His hands were outstretched as if welcoming you in his warm embrace.

 

Drayk had never believed in any of the gods as his parents were atheists. He became more of an atheist after the deaths of his parents. No god would take parents away from a child and leave them to fend for themselves. The rest of the team did not believe in any god or gods. Ashor would always claim that things happened according to the universe but never spoke about a creator.

 

“Let me order another round,” Captain Drayk said. He turned to look at the android waiter that moved effortlessly around the bar. There were two of them that served drinks to the customers as the bartenders worked effortlessly to supply drinks to the crowd of people. One of the androids saw Drayk raise his hand and came speeding over as it dodged the patrons. 

The android wore a grey robe of sorts that was not cloth material but metal. It adhered to its body from neck to feet. The android had an oval face without any features. It was just a blank canvas. The android was still able to see, speak and hear due to its internal parts that were designed to respond to humans. 

 

“Let me get another pitcher of Helm’s Beer,” Drayk said to the android.

 

“Yes, sir,” the android said in a flat male voice. It sped away to the bar to fulfill the order. Drayk was already feeling nice and drunk but figured one more round would be great to get him to truly relax. Ever since he had joined the military, he was always moving forward and always felt restless. It was difficult to relax as he went from mission to mission. If he wasn’t gearing up for a mission, he would get very bored. The only distractions that helped were liquor and women.

 

“Would you guys still stay in the military if we find the teraks?” Nuum asked the group. She seemed very curious to hear everyone’s answer.

 

“Yes, I believe I would,” Fio said first. “I can’t imagine leaving especially with this war going on. It would feel like I am stepping away from something much bigger than myself.”

 

Nuum smiled at her lover. “I knew you would say something like that, my dear. Always for duty and country, huh?” 

 

Fio laughed as Nuum gave her a big kiss on her cheek. Her rabbit ears twitched constantly which meant that she was very stimulated and pleased. Nuum turned to the rest of the group.

“How about you, Lieutenant? Are you going to retire and become a wife and spit out babies with Lupa?” Nuum asked Ashor with a grin.

 

Ashor made a disgusted face. “Never. I mean I do not see myself marrying and having children. That is not a life that I could lead. I would stay in the military and keep fighting the good fight. Hopefully, use the teraks to make armor to fight the Me’ria and also get our fucking ship out the shop.”

 

“What about you, Briji?” Nuum asked the quiet Lyzarian. Briji had finished his drink and his scowl had faded. Drayk had noticed that the Lyzarian’s scowl only disappeared when he was tipsy or drunk. Briji looked at Nuum and seemed to think for a moment.

“I would keep fighting. My kind does not know anything but that. There is no life to be led but in war,” Briji said as his fists hit the table. The glasses bounced on the table as they all grabbed them to prevent them from falling and shattering.

 

The group laughed at the Lyzarian’s response. The android came over with another pitcher and Drayk swiped his card across the pad that popped up on the android’s chest.

 

“Thank you for your purchase. Enjoy,” the android said before it sped away. 

 

“We all know what you are going to say, Captain, so there is no need for you to answer that question,” Nuum said with a grin.

 

Drayk smiled. “What about you, Nuum? What would you do with your share of the teraks?”

 

“Hmm. I would buy a lovely little farm and raise sheep and goats with my dear Jart,” Nuum said before she began laughing heartily. “Of course, I would stay in the military! I can’t let you bastards have all the fun!”

 

The group laughed and continued drinking until the pitcher was gone. Drayk could sense the excitement radiating from his team as they talked about the new mission. It had been some time since they had felt this amped for a mission. It felt good. 

 

He secretly felt that there were no teraks in the Ridgeyard Desert of Eeo. It seemed too good to be true but he was interested in going to Eeo to obtain some Jiry Rifles. Those rifles were only made on Eeo and were made from the dark red mineral Jiry. These rifles fired beams of refracted light that could tear through even the hardest armor. It would be a tremendous asset to his team and their future missions. He figured that if the mission was a loss they could at least walk away with that.

 

The team exited the bar near closing time. Each one of them was drunk and stumbled back towards the base. Ashor had to keep grabbing Briji by the arm as he almost stumbled into an oncoming vehicle many times. They entered the gate with the guards smirking at their drunken state.

 

Ashor and Drayk headed back to the officers' quarters while the rest of the team went to their barracks. The officers' quarters were a little more spacious than the barracks of the NCOs and grunts. There was even a fully stocked bar in the main common area. Drayk grabbed a bottle of whiskey as he made his way to the elevator with Ashor.

 

“That was fun, Captain. I think everyone had a good time. Nuum could not shut up about those teraks,” Ashor said with a laugh. Ashor pressed the 12th and 14th-floor buttons. The elevator started its climb to their respective floors.

 

“Yeah, I know she really wants to find the damn things.”

 

“Do you think there really are teraks out there?” Ashor asked him in a serious voice. 

 

“No,” Drayk said without hesitation. He knew that Ashor could tell when he was lying and he also felt like speaking the truth to his lieutenant.

 

Ashor did not look surprised at his answer. She simply smiled which led Drayk to believe that she also did not think there were teraks on Eeo.

 

She let out a tired sigh. “It would be nice though if they were there, right?”

 

Drayk nodded. He would love to have armor made of teraks so that he could really take the fight to the Me’ria. The stories of the Brocklerns never left his mind throughout the years and he imagined his team truly turning the tide of the war with terak-made amour.

 

The elevator arrived at Ashor’s floor and the doors opened. “Good night Cap,” Ashor said.

 

“Good night, Ashor,” Drayk replied. Ashor stepped out and the elevator doors closed and went up to the 14th floor. Drayk stepped out when the doors opened and walked down the brightly lit hallway to his room. He fumbled with his keys with a laugh as he was very drunk. He opened the door and a strange scent met his nose.

 

It was a sweet smell that was vaguely familiar but he could not place it. He put the bottle of whiskey down on his kitchen table. The kitchen was a small area with its general appliances and various bottles of liquor stocked on a shelf. Drayk stepped into his living room where a large black leather couch faced a virtual television screen. There was also a treadmill and weights in the corner for when Drayk would feel the need to work out. There were several paperback books on his coffee table. He still preferred paperback books to virtual text as it felt more natural to him.

 

Drayk walked towards his bedroom door which was closed. A frown came to his face as he did not remember closing his bedroom door before he went out with his team to the bar. Drayk opened the door slowly and was surprised to see Walla stretched out on his bed. She was completely naked with nothing but a smile on her face.

 

Drayk’s cock began to rise in arousal. Walla’s big tits looked so firm and plump that intensely wanted to touch them. He looked at her cunt where there was slight hair above her slit. His dick twitched in excitement at fucking her. 

 

“What are you doing here?” Drayk asked Walla. He was breathing hard already as he looked at her delectable body. God those tits! Drayk thought as he feasted his eyes upon them.

 

“I am here for your pleasure, Captain Drayk. Senator Colbix insisted that I take care of your needs tonight because he believed that you were not in the right state of mind earlier when you denied him,” Walla said with a smile. She spread her legs open a little and Drayk’s eyes went to that pink spot of hers. His cock was now raging in his pants. 

 

“As I told him earlier, I am not interested,” Drayk said slowly. He knew that he was lying both to Walla and himself. He wanted the Daviian woman’s legs wrapped around him as he fucked her. He wanted to run his hands all over her smooth skin. 

 

“Your cock says different, Captain,” Walla said. Her eyes were on the bulge in his pants. She slowly got up from his bed and walked to Drayk. His eyes went back to her tits as he took them in fully. Her nipples were already erect and jutted out towards him. His cock strained against his pants. Walla placed her hands gently on his chest.

 

“If you want me to leave, Captain. I will go. Just say the words,” Walla whispered. Drayk looked at her and he lost control of himself. He would say that it was the liquor later but he knew that he had wanted Walla and needed to be inside of her.

 

Drayk pulled Walla towards him and kissed her. She kissed him back and her hands moved quickly to drop his pants and his underwear. Her skin was as soft as Drayk imagined as he ran his hands all over her. Firm round ass, heavy tits, and soft lips. He kissed her for a while as Walla took his hard cock into her hand. She was stroking it painstakingly slow as Drayk moaned. Suddenly, she began to go down to her knees. 

 

Drayk watched her with a heavy breath. Walla extended her pink tongue and began to lick his tip. Drayk moaned and placed a hand on her shoulder to steady himself. His precum was already exiting him and she was licking it all up. Walla moved her tongue along his shaft and then down to his heavy balls. 

 

She ran her tongue back up the length of him and to the head of his cock. She took him fully into her mouth and began to suck him off. Drayk let out a deep moan. Her lips were pressed firmly on him as she sucked his cock. Drayk’s legs were shaking from the intensity of her blowjob. He prayed that he did not collapse.

 

Walla sucked his cock slowly and purposefully as if making sure not to miss a spot. Drayk felt like he was going to cum soon but he wanted to feel her pussy. He lifted the Daviian woman up and set her down on his bed. He got on top of her as his lust built up within him. He sucked her hard nipples as Walla moaned against him. His hands moved to her cunt where he found it wet and pliant. He moved two fingers inside of her and she gasped. She was wet and her juices covered his probing fingers. 

 

Drayk opened her legs wider and guided his cock into her. He let out a moan from how warm and tight Walla’s cunt felt. It held him in its wet embrace. Drayk began to fuck her hard and fast as his desire took the reins. He could not hold back any longer. Walla moved up and down with every thrust of his cock into her. She wrapped her legs tight around him. Her hands were on his shoulders as she gripped him tightly.

Drayk grunted as he fucked her. His cock was on fire and he needed to extinguish the flame. He was going to ejaculate very soon now and he rushed to meet it. He fucked Walla harder as his cock pounded into her wet cunt. He gripped her waist as he fucked her. She moaned louder and held onto him. He could feel her getting wetter as his cock was becoming very slick from her juices. He was now so very close to cumming. 

 

He let out an extensive groan as he climaxed. His cock released its semen into Walla rapidly. Drayk trembled on top of her as Walla moaned beneath him. Her hands gripped his shoulders tighter and she wrapped her legs tighter around him as his cum spurted out into her. 

 

Drayk shuddered from the intensity of his orgasm. He kept cumming for several more seconds then Drayk eventually collapsed upon her and everything faded from view.

0