82
56 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Eighty Two

G O S I P : KNOCK KNOCK

 

Axel destroyed his room.

“He can’t still be alive!”

A vase was thrown.

He planted a few spies in the Nox Kingdom after the war and not only is that bloody King still alive, but so is Osiris?!

Axel calmed himself.

The dragons have begun to move. They’ve started working with every Kingdom, even sending embassies.

There was that one particular dragon I could bait.

Axel cooled his head. He just had to make sure everything was done before his father found out.

.
.

“He took someone new to bed?!”

Verity threw a glass across the room and shattered it against her windows, staining them a deep purple.

She’s been trying to have his child.

When Anat passed she thought this was her chance, but now-

“Show them to me.”

An image of a young…. very masculine looking woman stared at her with a look of annoyance.

“He always liked the boyish ones.”

Verity sighed and tossed the image back to her maid. She looked young in that image, around sixteen.

“How old is she?”

“Twenty one or two, I believe.”

First Seth reruns alive, now this?

She’s just another head.

But it worried her that she wasn’t a gift from her people like they were.

“You said they met in the war?”

“Yes my lady.”

 

Her maid was too scared to correct her that it was a man. Verity was violent when angry.

 

“When do we meet them.”

“He’s kept them in his room for weeks now, I’m not sure he will ever let anyone meet them.”

Verity bit her nail.

That’s unlike him….

Seth was very stubborn when it came to protocols. She couldn’t even flirt with him when he was married to Anat. Her only goal was to have a child.

He still hasn’t cum in me yet.

“Find out more.”

“Yes my lady.”

.
.

Horus and Masika were sat down by their father to have a discussion.

Osiris sat in the window seal beside him looking bored.

It was awkward.

He’s not gloating at least.

It looks like the two of them finally did it. They both had abhorrent scars on their necks. They would fade, but damn. Did they try to kill each other or something?

“Kids.”

He looked a bit uneasy himself.

“So you two actually did it?”

He’s been trying to ignore their age gap, but if he didn’t know his father that well, he would have been a bit unnerved. Or maybe I still am.

Osiris was the last person he thought his father would chose. He’s killed so many important people to them that Horus will never forgive him.

But he still has to deal with it for his dad.

“You can stab me again, if it’ll make you feel better.”

Horus glared at him.

His dad started to drop his ego-

“Stop.”

Osiris smacked the back of his head, hard.

His dad stopped.

“Sorry about him, it’s his first time.”

 

If looks could kill.

Osiris pinched Seth on his side where his kids can’t see.

“Please refrain from it, at least in my presence, for now. I can’t control it that well yet.”

Horus frowned and looked away.

This was awkward, but the faster they get it over with, the faster he could poke his head around the castle.

He wants to find the concubines and meet them without Seth. He wanted to see their faces warped in resentment and confusion.

“..”

He may be a bit jealous.

Seth looked at him but he looked out the window.

 

Masika was just happy her dad was okay.

She hated Osiris, like Horus, but she’s already accepted it. Horus’s heart was the most human out of them all. He pretends it’s not, but it true. She’s seen him cry more than anyone else, even their father. She was proud of that fact.

“So is he the new Emperess?”

Osiris busted out laughing to the point he rolled on the floor.

“…..”

“Fuck no!”

He sat up and wiped his tears.

“I’ll just be a secret lover or something, he can marry-”

“No.”

He gave his dad a look.

“I’m not becoming a king OR queen.”

“Why.”

“Do I look like someone who can run a country?”

Her dad actually thought about it.

“You don’t.”

“And that’s settled.”

Masika felt a bit bad, and she wasn’t sure why.

“Are you not going to marry our father?”

He looked at her. He was analyzing her. He was faster than her father.

“Marriage is fine, I just don’t want to do anything.”

“He just wants a free ride.”

He shot Horus finger guns and winked.

“Exactly.”

“He’s lying.”

Osiris’s face turned red before he grabbed their dad’s face. She could hear his skin creak.

“Do that again and I’m leaving for a week.”

“…..”

Masika and Horus just watched.

He doesn’t want the crown?

She was confused.

He let her dad go and stood behind him with his arms crossed.

“I’m literally just his lover, husband, whatever.

Horus looked like he didn’t believe him, but she was starting to. She thanked her snake blood for making this so much easier on her.

During the war she was the one who created that poison for her dad. She wanted him to suffer. But now they're mated, and she can’t do a damn thing about it without losing her dad too.

They’ve become a package deal.

“The people won’t like this.”

“They’ll live or leave.”

“I could leave-”

“No.”

“I will one day.”

The room became toxic.

Masika felt her instincts scream at her to run. Horus’s neck was straining and she was-

“Stop and listen. I never said I was leaving for good.”

The energy lightened, but not by much.

“I still need to kill my family.”

The feeling was gone.

“Why didn’t you say so.”

“..”

Her dad started to stand.

“Let’s go now.”

Osiris pushed him back down.

“I'm going alone.

“You’re not.”

“Yes I am.”

It was toxic again.

I’m going alone because they are my kills. I don’t care if you send a little camera, you will NOT TAKE THIS FROM ME.”

Her dad lost the fight.

“Fine.”

Osiris looked like he still wanted to fight. His eyes fell on them and calmed after a bit.

“And I’m not doing it today, so chill the fuck out.”

“When.”

“I’ll tell you when it gets close.”

“Okay.”

“Anyways, I already told him people will try to kill me, glare, hate, spit, but he’s stubborn.”

He shrugged.

“Dad, there will be a lot of people who will be like this.”

“I don’t care.”

“Me neither.”

He shrugged again. He was very active with his body, she noticed. He likes to move constantly, almost like he has ants in his pants. He also has twinkle toes sometimes. He’s kind of…..goofy.

It was weird when she saw him decapitate their grandpa. Horus showed her the tape after he prepared her. She really hates him.

“He’s telling the truth this time.”

Osiris aimed a punch straight for his head. Her dad caught it. He aimed a kick, aaaaand the two of them left. Osiris was starting to get serious.

 

Osiris was fucked against Seth’s desk after he got a few good hits in. Seth had a few cracked ribs now.

This isn’t so bad.

The bastard started to kiss him.

His body still can’t tell the difference between his lust and hate.

“Are you going to knot me here?”

By the way his thrusts increased, he was.

“Do I feel good?”

“Better than anything I’ve ever had.”

Osiris almost said same.

.
.

“So a new lover huh?” Penelope chewed on some hay. “What’s she like?”

He, is Osiris Von Lux.”

Penelope might not be a soldier anymore, but her brothers are. He’s killed four of them.

“What.”

“It seems his fated bond is that Prince.

Penelope felt herself fill with sorrow.

She loves Seth, just like many of the girls here. Not only did he choose a man, but Osiris?!

“We both know Seth cannot choose his mate, my lady.”

She must have said that thought aloud.

With Descendants of the Snake God Apep, their instincts are in control of their mating. It is up to his snake blood to decide whether they are comparable or whether they are not.

But Osiris?

So many questions, but no answers.

He’s going to lose people over this.

Was she going to leave?

“..”

No.

She smiled sadly.

She’s loved him for too long. She may see other men occasionally, but she can’t just leave. At least, not without meeting them first.

.
.

Eloise sat with a few of the other concubines as they all heard the saddening news. Whispers of meeting them and leaving started to arise.

I guess I need to contact my family, see what they want me to do.

Like many of the girls here, she was trying to bare his child. He and his children were the last of their race. Many of the other races have been trying to preserve them. They were a wonderful creation made by Nox that deserve to survive.

Seth’s father nearly wiped them off the planet with his obsession for that woman.

Once a Nox mates, that was that.

“Who is she?”

He, is Osiris Von Lux.”

Eloise and many others startled.

A man?

That didn’t sit well for her. They needed more children born, not less. She needed to contact her father.

.
.

Osiris was allowed to wander the castle after a very awkward explanation of what was going to happen happened. Unfortunately for Seth’s men, they cannot go against their Emperor without major consequences.

Osiris was happily minding his own business when Horus showed up.

“Here to chase me away again?”

“No. I want to show you the concubines.”

 

Horus watched Osiris light up like a street vendor.

“Yes! Seth won’t tell me where they are.”

Horus started to lead him.

He walked beside him.

“So why are you suddenly wanting to make me uncomfortable?”

“You need to meet them without my dad first. They’ll only show their fangs when he’s not around.”

“..”

He blinked at him.

“Are you worried about me?”

Osiris looked disgusted.

“No.” He ignored the taunt. “I’m worried about my father.”

He wants Osiris dead.

But when he dies, so will his father. He loves his father too much to do that.

“Fair, fair.”

There he goes with that friendly persona again.

“Is that why you left me alive?”

Osiris seemed to think about it.

“No, I was actually already satisfied by destroying your crops.”

He was lying again.

This is why he can’t trust a word he says.

No, I can, I just hate him.

Osiris hummed happily up until they reached the building. He still looked highly invested, just a little less twitchy. Horus hates that he can act human too.

“They might poison you.”

“I’m immune.” He waved him off.

He was. Horus saw him drink his sister’s poison like it was the best juice in the world. He even said thank you.

“You won’t kill them if they hurt your feelings, right?”

“Nah. Can’t guarantee Seth won’t, though.”

He was telling the truth.

“So you really don’t want the crown.”

“I don’t see the point.”

“There are a lot of women who will be mad you are a man.”

“I figured.”

“The concubines are usually after our family’s seed.”

“Creepy.”

Horus had expected him to say ‘so am I’, but again, he acted older than he looked. It always unnerved him.

He was always different from the rest of us.

“It’s lunch time, so everyone will be there when you open it. Go ahead and eat from the counter if you want. They don’t know you’re coming, so it won’t be poisoned” They arrived. “If my dad asks, I was never here.”

He left.

 

Osiris saluted to the boy’s back before turning back to the door. It had an elegant touch to its crashftman ship with bold accents and coloring.

He knocked.

“GreeAAAAAAHHH!”

A scream.

Everyone turned to look.

The three faces he recognized, recognized him in return. News always travels fast with the maids. Everyone froze.

“Hello.”

He was standing at attention with one hand behind his back and the other giving a little wave.

He could smell the fear wafting off of them.

Some were human, some not. It was like a zoo.

And he resisted most of them.

He was a very loyal man.

 

Seth suddenly filled with pride.

“…..”

 

“Continue eating, I’m just here to see the people he’s fucked.”

He got three very different reactions.

One in disgust. One in anger. One in sorrow.

Osiris walked past the door lady and straight down the middle. He glanced around bored and went straight for the counter. It was a lot of softer foods like soups and salads. There was no mana in any of it, but that wasn’t going to stop him.

 

Eloise frowned as she watched the man serve himself before turning and looking at the crowd. He came straight for her first.

 

Disgust is up first.

He sat down and everyone but Eloise moved. She still had a very clear face of disgust, but she met his eyes. It seems being around Seth has made his people ballsy with anyone less.

The ring he wore that Seth gave him mutes everything to everyone except to himself and the snake. Only when he’s pissed does it stop working.

To these women he just looks like a human showboating their ego and mana for everyone to see.

“Sup.”

 

Eloise watched the man start eating happily despite her obvious discomfort.

“Where’s Seth? Shouldn’t you be with him.”

 

Verity wanted to kill her maid.

It was a man?!

 

“He’s off doing Emperor stuff, and I got bored.”

Lucky.

She was lucky the Prince came without him. She wasn’t sure she could hide this face from him, despite how hard she is trying.

“Don’t worry.” He smiled at her. “He’s too busy to run over here.”

Eloise let her shoulders relax as she sat back and examined the boy. He’s young. She could smell the power wafting off him in waves.

She looked at his hands.

He wore one single band on his middle finger.

“So you’re Seth’s new mate.”

“Yup.”

She purses her lips.

 

Osiris could see her little brain working in overdrive.

She was still keeping herself calm, despite all that goop he sees in her eyes.

“You’re ruining their bloodline.

There is it.

“How.”

Osiris was halfway done with his plate.

“A man cannot bare children. Seth likes children.”

Yeah, I know.

“He can have as many as he wants.” Eloise startled. “If he’ll fuck them.”

 

Eloise pulled her lips tightly against her teeth.

She knows once a Nox mates, that’s that.

“The Nox’s are the last of their kind. You are going to cause the bloodline to fail.”

She struck a nerve.

 

Damn, that was close.

Osiris almost lost himself to guilt. He honestly didn’t think of it this way, but the man had two kids already. One of each flavor.

“If I would have killed Horus the day I destroyed your country's crops, then I would be the cause for the bloodline to fall.”

He watched the fishies scatter further from him.

“So you really are that Prince.”

“Yup.”

“How did you seduce Seth? Did you force yourself on him? He likes women. I can tell you exactly how much, if you’d like?”

“I was trying to kill him, so ask him about that first question.” He was trying to kill Seth, and he would have, if he never opened that mouth of his to talk. “And sure, tell me how much.”

 

Eloise could see her words were affecting him.

Good.

“He’s taken me and Verity to bed together, multiple times. He particularly likes breasts, no matter the size.”

 

He’s a boobs guy?

He looked down.

“..”

She did say any size, and he does enjoy his.. Anat is the smallest out of them all, but she was still bigger than he was. All he had was muscle, not fat.

 

“He likes to spend a lot of time eating well.”

Osiris’s face frowned but he sighed.

“I get it, thanks.”

He collected his plates and walked away.

“…”

 

Fuck, I should have saved her for last.

He was trying to think happy thoughts to keep Seth from barging in here. He was still trying to gather intel and this bond made it hard to do it in peace.

Once he gets used to it he can fuck off with whatever mood I’m feeling that day.

Osiris’s patience was running thin with him these last few days. They fuck constantly, which, after this-

He went and made himself another plate.

Sorrow, you’re up.

 

Penelope guessed she or Verity were next when he started making another plate.

Eloise was out for blood today.

She looked and the elven lady had a satisfied smile on her face. She started to eat her food as he passed.

He sat in front of her not a second later.

“You’ve killed four of my brothers.”

She said it before she could think.

He didn’t even pause.

“It was war, lady, I’m sure they killed Lux’s men too.”

“But they had a family and kids!”

 

“And?”

Osiris was wondering when he would be confronted like this. He just sat back and kept eating. She was working herself up.

“I loved them! I may have eleven brothers but I still-”

She started to weep.

“I’m not going to apologize, if that’s what you’re looking for.” She cried a bit harder. “But you crying isn’t what I expected to happen today.”

Osiris started to drink the soup like wine.

“And then Seth goes and mates with you!”

 

Penelope will be embarrassed later when she can calm down, but seeing the man who killed her family just- she took a few deep breaths. He waited for her.

“When Seth came back alive.. Only now he has a mate. I’ve loved him for much longer, I’ve waited for him. Her voice shook. “We are all here trying to keep Nox’s children from dying out. You are ruining it.”

 

Again with the kids, what is he, a baby maker?

“..”

I wish I could-

He almost got up and left. Why am I doing this again?

“Seth has never looked at another man.” She wiped her face and glared at him. “You don’t even look like a woman. I’m surprised he could even touch you.

Damn. Women always know where to hit.

It’s like they have a sixth sense that tells them which words will hurt the most.

Men might be more violent with their hate, but woman make it personal. He should know. The Queen is his biggest threat and enemy in this world.

That and her fucking children.

He was almost ready to do his deed, now that he has Seth-

“It’s disgusting. I’ve even seen Seth look at your people like they were trash.

Time to go.

“Yeah, yeah, I get it.”

 

Penelope knew her words hurt him when he left without a fight. Eloise looked pleased with her, but she had a bad feeling about it. He wasn’t lashing out, but the air in the palace was slowly shifting and no one else was noticing.

 

Verity was waiting for him with eyes ready to fight.

This damn bastard comes here and acts like he owns it. Mate or not, there are protocols to follow.

“You.”

The man looked at her and gave her a tense smile.

“Verity.”

So he knows their names.

 

Osiris was already over the whole thing when he sat in front of the woman. That’s what she was, a fully developed, curvy, thick woman.

“Speak your truth.”

That’s all he could say before she started in on him too. The only reason he wasn’t trying to kill everyone was because they were Seth’s people, not the Queens. Anyone else and he would-

 

“Seth calls your people faggots.

 

Verity watched the boy flinch.

His eyes shot up wide and he reached for her.

I thought he wasn’t-

 

“Seth, we talked about this.”

Osiris had to use all of his strength to keep that hand away from that woman’s head. She was as white as a sheet when she realized Osiris was the only thing stopping Seth from getting to her.

“What happened.”

“Nothing, let’s go.”

With all his strength he dragged Seth from the room while struggling with himself to keep calm until they were at least back in their room. Osiris got them out the door and Seth grabbed him and teleported them. He threw him violently onto the bed. Now that they were safe Osiris let his emotions run rampant. Seth was on him, cupping his face, but Osiris refused to meet his eyes.

How could he?

 

Seth had a feeling he found the concubines when his ego danced happily around Horus. He let it be, knowing that Osiris could handle himself.

It took him only five minutes to realize he shouldn’t have let him go. Whatever they were telling him was making ugly emotions surface.

And he was the cause of it again.

Suddenly it felt like Osiris wanted to kill himself.

He was beside him before he could even register where he was. Verity looked at him like he was a monster. He looked at the women.

Useless. Worthless. I should-

Osiris’s emotions became muddy as he tried to drag him from the hall. Seth let him lead him out the door before he teleported them back to their room.

Seth tossed him on the bed and turned to do something, anything, when Osiris stopped trying to regulate himself.

Seth almost fell to his knees.

He’s never felt emotions this strong before. Even his own did not compare to the wallow in his heart.

“I’m sorry.”

Seth was holding him in his hands before he could stop himself. Osiris sobbed. Seth froze. He wasn’t speaking, and he wasn’t looking at him.

What did I do?

Seth snapped. The curtains started to close and slowly the room turned dim. He would start a fire but Osiris was already burning up. His mana was starting to catch the bed on fire.

He’s still getting stronger?

He now understands how expensive Osiris is.

Not his fault.

Seth let him cry as he tried to muffle his voice against his shoulders. He needs to find out what happened. He looked at Osiris. He was lost in a spiral and there was nothing he could do to stop it. It was starting to bleed into his mind, warping it.

So this is why he was worried about the bond.

Osiris was human, but his mother probably wasn’t. She left him with two hearts and emotions far stronger than even his god blood can handle.

But that was all she left him with.

Seth picked him up and shoved his face into the side of his neck with their bond.

“Are you really disgusted by me?”

He was talking. Good.

“Who told you I was disgusted by you?”

“But I’m a faggot.”

Seth frowned and stopped to think.

He’s never been phobic towards men who like other men…..but he has used those terms before.

They must have told him something he said.

“You’re not-”

“But I am.”

He grabbed his face and hair and forced him to meet his eyes. Madness danced a wild dance for him.

“I like dick. I like men. I like ass. I’ll even suck one off for the right price.”

He was telling the truth. Seth’s jaw tightened.

“And.”

Osiris’s lip wobbled.

“Aren’t I trash?”

“You’re not.”

Osiris didn’t believe him.

“Liar.”

Seth grabbed his hands because he knew what he was about to say was going to cause something to happen.

“I have used the words fag and faggot before.”

Osiris’s hands turned into vise grips as he tightened his fingers across his jaw. His face was unreadable, and Seth knew his next words would literally make or break this relationship. His hands shook.

“I say them because they are the nastiest words I can think of when I lose bets. I’m not sure if they are gay or not, I am usually just pissed at the time.”

Osiris’s eyes watered but he finally held him back.

“Really?”

“Yes. I could care less if-”

He kissed him.

Seth was getting a headache from how quickly Osiris was able to switch between his moods. It was like riding a griffin with no saddle as it took a nose dive to the ground, only to pull up at the last second. Seth let him push him back and straddle him. Osiris leaned on his toes with clenched eyes with a fake smile.

“I’m sure one of them can join if you-”

“What do you want me to do.”

Osiris finally looked at him.

“Hurt me.”

Seth knew he meant fuck him, but he frowned at his choice of words. Today let’s focus on him. He was still insecure with their bond. Seth knows it’s only been a short while since they mated, but he still doesn’t like it.

 

Osiris covered his mouth with the back of his hand. He touched everything. His hair, neck, back, waist, thighs, feet, there was no place on his body that the man did not touch or kiss. Osiris watched him bare hand a foot to twist his body a little to the left. His hand came back nearly melting, but he healed quickly from it. Seth worshiped his body for the rest of the day.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.

Seth finally let him leave. He promised just the cabin for today, and that’s where he was, trying to repair the picture he stole months ago.

He accidentally stepped on his bag and the right edge got a little fried, but-

 

“Finally! I found you.”

 

Osiris aimed a kic-

Snap.

His mana vanished.

He staggered.

Osiris shook as he looked down at his body. There was no aura shield, no orange feet, he was human.

He was knocked out cold.

.
.
.

The Dragon snapped its fingers and vanished.

2