Zen
128 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Pheww... I need to.. catch my breath-" James breathed out as he sucked in oxygen into his lungs. Noel had not held back in the slightest during their training making many marks appear all over James' legs and upper arms.

For Noel, this was a win-win situation since not only could she train James to become stronger but she could also have an excuse to touch all over his body later.

The thought of it made her drool slightly before she realized she could mark a few more places, "A-are you sure you're done for now?" Noel asked nervously.

"I-i think so. I don't want to completely destroy my body before the test." James laughed considering what Noel said as a joke.

*SMASH*

Before James and Noel could talk any further something hit the ground beside James at an intense speed, leaving a small crater in the ground and making dust shoot all over the place.

James covered his eyes from the dust before trying to look into the darkness only to have his neck wrapped firmly from behind before he could even scream, "There you are~" A familiar voice whispered into James' ears.

"Cara?!" James asked in confusion as his original panic began to die down.

"The one and only~ I've missed you~" Cara whispered as the dust began to settle before James suddenly felt lips meet the side of his neck sucking forcefully against it before Cara backed away from him as the dust settled.

'What was that?!' James thought in confusion as he covered his neck with his hand also seeing the confused faces of many people nearby as they saw the new arrival.

"You're back already? It would have been alright if you took a few more weeks." Noel said in annoyance as she recognized the new person.

"Still not friendly are we? You're lucky already I let you have him this long. Now it's my turn to be here as well so you can shove it." Cara said flipping off Noel who was immediately angered.

James felt the rising tension in the air between the girls and saw the frightened faces of some of the nearby disciples making him decide to calm it all down before it got out of hand.

For some reason, James felt an indescribable sensation to rotate the black Qi within his body. To slowly turn it within his dantian like a calming hand lightening the rocky waves.

Soon after Cara and Noel felt the feeling of James speaking to them. Not verbally but through his Qi reassuring them that they were his and that it was better to calm down.

They both began calming down and Noel even put the sword she had out away proving her mood change.

"Oh wow~ I wonder how that works, could it be a relic or maybe some kind of creature planted inside them?" A voice spoke curiously beside James.

"HUH?!" James jumped in fright as the voice appeared. Normally someone would feel the aura of another approaching this close but in this case, James didn't. This meant one of two things, either this person had not an ounce of Qi in their body or they were so powerful they could squash James like a bug.

"No need to be so frightened I was only curious. Don't worry I won't try to steal too many of your secrets." The girl laughed at James as he finally took in her presence.

'Abbs.' James thought to himself as he looked at the girl in front of him. She had to be the most physically attractive woman James had ever seen sporting defined muscles all over her body which were helped even more by her generous curves and crop top showing her strength.

"Oh it seems you're not paying attention~" The girl said as she saw his eyes travel all over her muscles before she flexed them showing how defined they could be.

'Wow.' James thought in shock as he turned his red face away trying to hide his blush quickly before Cara or Noel saw. Luckily the two hadn't been paying attention to him but instead to the newcomer as they got angry.

"STOP TRYING TO SEDUCE MY MAN!"

"ZEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Noel and Cara both shouted in anger at the girl that appeared to be Zen.

"I just followed you to see this person you were talking about but it seems like you're not the only one after him. That woman is even more powerful than me and likes him, intriguing." Zen said loudly talking to herself.

Before the three could respond another voice joined, "Zen welcome home." Second Elder said as he appeared from the stands along with the other elders.

"It's good to be back." Zen responded with a smile as she stretched taking in the familiar air.

"Good good. Now put your normal robes on and stop showing off your unsightly constitution." Second Elder said angrily throwing a robe at her to cover her muscles.

A frown appeared on her face for a moment before she nodded her head and put the robe on, "Seeing as though Zen has returned and the competition doesn't begin until later on how about we all return for now and come back when it's time, especially after the scene you've made." First Elder said to the group before whispering to James who looked at the nearby people all staring at him.

"I think that would also be best." James chuckled while trying to hide his embarrassment. He had gotten too into the moment and now found himself in a rather unfavorable situation.

From here the groups of people began to disperse including Zen who left with a slightly sad expression with her father and Silvio who had been making an evil expression at James the entire time.

Noel had almost gone after him but James stopped her and brought both Cara and Noel to their home for a hopefully calming night.

Little did he know this would be one of the few nights he got a large amount of sleep.

9