I Just Wanted Acceptance
116 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Are we supposed to be arguing? From what I remember we wouldn't have had a problem, to begin with, if you hadn't been using that pink Qi in your hands." Noel said with a bright smile filled with sweetness from James' angle.

However, from the eyes of those across from her, they saw the look of a demon about to go on a murder spree.

"How did yo- what are you talking about?! I've never seen anyone with pink Qi in my life." Silvio said stuttering slightly as he started to put his hand full of Qi away and disperse it back into his body.

"Not so fast~" Noel said before she disappeared from the scene.

"HEY, YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" Second Elder shouted as he also shot toward Silvio trying to stop the oncoming Noel. Unfortunately for him, he had noticed where she was going too late as she appeared behind Silvio and lifted his arm up showing the fist full of pink Qi in his hand.

Among those the most shocked was Zen who stood there with her jaw slightly dropped watching the scene unfold while Second Elder appeared beside Noel throwing a punch with full force aimed at her jaw.

By the time Second Elder's fist landed in the place where Noel was she had already disappeared once more and reappeared beside James who was also shocked by the situation and Noel's speed.

While they had suspected Silvio to be the cause of all this they didn't expect him to try and mount an attack right here and now, "Second Elder you dare attack me?~ I thought you were raised to know your place in front of someone stronger than you." Noel said with a scary aura surrounding her.

"I would worry less about me and worry more about the Qi about to invade your body." Second Elder said with a smirk as he aimed his eyes at Noel's hands. This brought the gazes of everyone present to her arm where the last traces of some pink Qi could be seen entering her body.

"YOU BASTARD!" James shouted in anger as he launched toward Silvio and Second Elder. His dominating black Qi was on full display shrouding his body with a terrifying presence that even made a single sweat drop appear on Second Elder's neck but not to the point he was afraid.

Right as James was going to shoot off toward the group two hands landed on his shoulder stopping him. When he turned around he was surprised to see both Cara and Noel smiling at him while also stopping him.

"I appreciate the concern my love but this little bit of Qi won't affect someone like me~ It might have taken over my body if I was the same as when I arrived here but I'd say I'm slightly different now." Noel said with a happy smile while Cara nodded in agreement.

Second Elder now sported a frown as even someone like himself would be affected by the pink Qi. The Qi didn't come from himself or Silvio but instead from a cultivator farther away in the world who sold some of their Qi in small doses as both a love potion and a cause for chaos.

This cultivator was in the top 1,000 in the world, so for Noel and Cara to say something like that was unfathomable for Second Elder, "Stop lying and just accept your fate! While you're busy fighting each other we will just kill you and Cara and then blame it all on your precious James~! Then we will let him be tortured as punishment for the rest of his life." Second Elder said finally showing some of his true colors.

When Second Elder let the last words leave his mouth, the eyes of both Cara and Noel shot toward him like hungry lions looking for blood. In addition, the same black Qi-covered aura that James was emitting started coming from their bodies but with an even scarier feel. Even someone like Silvio was affected as he found it hard to breathe and began coughing up blood on the ground as he struggled to stand.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Cara said with venom pouring out with every word. Noel and Cara now slowly began approaching the group as Second Elder showed true fear for the first time.

"S-simply the truth of things if you don't let us leave! That's why you should leave this area immediately before things get worse for you three." Second Elder said sweating as he tried to remain calm. If he had the other Elders on his side then he would be less nervous but at the moment he was all by himself with his waste of a son and a daughter that he currently had restrained.

"Sounds like you don't know when to give up~" Cara said with a smile as Second Elder suddenly felt a presence behind him.

'There's no time!' Second Elder screamed in his mind as he realized he would die if he didn't do something drastic.

*SLASH*

"Well, at least we got one of them." James said as he held his chin looking at the scene in front of him. Noel had taken out her sword for an attack and plunged it straight into the neck of Silvio who was trying to register what was happening in the situation.

"D-dad?!" Silvio sputtered as blood began pouring out from his mouth and throat staining his clothes. Second Elder had a slight frown on his face but was only looking at Noel who was preparing for another attack.

Noel's aim hadn't been Silvio in the first place. Her first attack had been aimed at Second Elder since he posed the highest threat but at the last second Second Elder had grabbed Silvio who was still struggling to stand and pushed him into the attack Noel had prepared for him.

"Don't worry son I'll see you in the afterlife. Thanks for finally being useful." Second Elder said with a grin as Noel attacked once more but this time Second Elder didn't hesitate as he pushed his only son's body straight onto Noel's sword to stop her momentum.

This time Silvio wasn't able to respond as the blood loss was too much and his eyes grew wide before Silvio went limp hunching over the sword impaling him signaling his death.

8